Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Ticket Working Group - Statement

Read 17749 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Re: Ticket Working Group - Statement
      Reply #115: Feb 06, 2016 08:24:46 pm
      Your opinion, which is sh*te by the way, as ever where we lead, others will follow!

I see this as a start of bringing back football to where it belongs in the community and with its fans.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #116: Feb 06, 2016 08:25:50 pm
      The working mans game...

Not any more, because money rules and we have clubs like the scum bidding 140m for players, which they think is acceptable. Just shows other clubs that fleecing the supporters is "ok".

The game and everything about it has turned to sh*t.

Look at Leicester it can be done and it needs to be done.Get players with the same vision and everything is possible
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #117: Feb 06, 2016 08:34:54 pm
      Words from the lad today after signing an 80k a weekn extension, some of our lads should read and adopt this way of thinking.

On signing the new deal, Vardy told Leicester's official club website: 'I'm absolutely delighted to be fighting to achieve something special with this club, as part of this squad. I've never known a spirit like it - from the owners, to the manager and his staff, the players and the fans.'
      He added: 'I want to be part of it for a long time. Leicester City have shown nothing but total faith in me since the day I arrived here and it's impossible to measure how much that belief has helped me to improve.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3435268/Jamie-Vardy-signs

its like I have been saying for so long its now boring.The club is fragmented broken and it needs to come together or we will win nothing.
      Whilst we have people here that only want to make money from us today or tomorrow  we will win nothing. We are broken and have been for 9 years if people don't believe me tell me what have we won in the last 9 years
      Toycel
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 568 posts |
      Reply #118: Feb 06, 2016 08:35:07 pm
      Thank god the prices weren't £50. If the fans walked out after 50 mins, it could have been 2-8
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #119: Feb 06, 2016 09:06:34 pm
      Fair play to everyone involved in walk out. I kinda joined in by falling asleep at half time  :)
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #120: Feb 06, 2016 09:28:14 pm

As for the 30,000 who stayed in their seats or bitched and moaned...if you never got the chance to go back to Anfield again then good. Apathetic consumers the lot of you!

I was there mate and I stayed! I had my reasons which are none of your F***ing business! Get a grip and don't generalise all of the so called 30,000 that stayed!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #122: Feb 06, 2016 09:36:02 pm
      I was there mate and I stayed! I had my reasons which are none of your f**king business! Get a grip and don't generalise all of the so called 30,000 that stayed!

I am not going to criticise anyone who stayed but we are at a very critical point in our history and it could go either way. I would prefer it if we selected a game to boycott rather than leave early but the fact remains if you want your grandchildren to enjoy going to Anfield we need to do something now
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Reply #123: Feb 06, 2016 09:39:31 pm
      It was great to see today that so many took out of their seats and left. It genuinely gave me hope that our fanbase isn't completely killed off by middle class fairies.

As for the 30,000 who stayed in their seats or bitched and moaned...if you never got the chance to go back to Anfield again then good. Apathetic consumers the lot of you!

This is our club. We're not being milked like F***ing cows because it's OUR F***ing FOOTBALL CLUB. And we'll protest however the F**k we like.

Carra walked on 77 too!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #124: Feb 06, 2016 09:42:32 pm

This is our club not some off shore profiteers F**k them I would rather get relegated than see them walk away with a huge profit
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #125: Feb 06, 2016 09:50:10 pm
      I was there mate and I stayed! I had my reasons which are none of your F***ing business! Get a grip and don't generalise all of the so called 30,000 that stayed!

As others have said, do you want future generations, including yours, to watch LFC games at an affordable price and be treated as an integral part of the club, or fork out ridiculous amounts and be treated like a stat on a spreadsheet?

So you're just going to pay out the arse for tickets and sit there and hope someone else sorts out the club for you? You're the one who needs to get a F***ing grip mate.

Shanks would have walked.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #126: Feb 06, 2016 09:51:17 pm
      As others have said, do you want future generations, including yours, to watch LFC games at an affordable price and be treated as an integral part of the club, or fork out ridiculous amounts and be treated like a stat on a spreadsheet?

So you're just going to pay out the arse for tickets and sit there and hope someone else sorts out the club for you? You're the one who needs to get a f**king grip mate.

exactly enough is enough
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #127: Feb 06, 2016 09:56:46 pm
      Oh don't worry, we'll be able to match City's money next season! Oh wait, actually it won't make any difference as the money will probably be used to pay back FSG for their very generous loan!
      Pity they can't wait until selling the club to take their money back from the obscene profit they'll make!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #128: Feb 06, 2016 10:04:37 pm

So you're just going to pay out the arse for tickets and sit there and hope someone else sorts out the club for you? You're the one who needs to get a f**king grip mate.

so would Bob and so would Joe and so would Kenny anyone who understands this club would fight against what is happening
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #129: Feb 06, 2016 10:05:58 pm

You should apologize, as you have no right whatsoever to judge another person.  He explained days ago his reason's why he was staying and was torn up about it. Who the f**k are you to get on his case?

Give you a hint..your nobody.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #130: Feb 06, 2016 10:21:28 pm
      You should apologize, as you have no right whatsoever to judge another person.  He explained days ago his reason's; who the f**k are you to get on his case?

Give you a hint..your nobody.

:f_whistle:

Apart from the poor grammar and hypocrisy...

I'm a nobody, but I've been to hundreds of games home and away. A nobody who has gone up and down the country through the good and bad times supporting my team. A nobody who marched and protested against Hicks + Gillete without fail. A nobody who stood outside Anfield helping to hand out Yanks Out flyers to help educate fellow supporters. I am a nobody who refuses to let modern football and the "consumerism" continue to ruin the club and our game.

In short, I am like thousands of other dedicated Reds who want our club back before it's gone for good.

Any time you want to actually try and make our club great again, feel free to chip in.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,263 posts | 4934 
      Reply #131: Feb 06, 2016 10:26:24 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #132: Feb 06, 2016 10:28:21 pm

I hope other supporters reflect and decide to do something similar this is a sport that has been created on the back of communities for over 100 years . without us there is nothing
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #133: Feb 06, 2016 10:29:35 pm
      so would Bob and so would Joe and so would Kenny anyone who understands this club would fight against what is happening

I haven't seen any Red, famous or not, that I respect who hasn't backed the walk 100%. Carra walking says it all.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #134: Feb 06, 2016 10:30:46 pm

Union member alert!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,263 posts | 4934 
      Reply #135: Feb 06, 2016 10:31:48 pm
      I hope other supporters reflect and decide to do something similar this is a sport that has been created on the back of communities for over 100 years . without us there is nothing

Agree mate.

This ticket issue is a disgrace but we are not alone and the money men in football are destroying the game many of has have been brought up on.

The problem is, and as a few have pointed out on here, the clubs know that for every one person who is proves out of the game there are countless ready to pay the money to take that seat.

The working man is being priced out of the game plain and simple.
      « Last Edit: Feb 06, 2016 10:45:55 pm by srslfc »
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #136: Feb 06, 2016 10:37:01 pm

Funnily enough, I'm not a fan of large modern day unions...but that's why I love SOS. Unions how they used to be. Everyone looking out for one common goal.

I'm determined we as supporters can win this. The backing is huge!
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #137: Feb 06, 2016 10:38:07 pm
      Funnily enough, I'm not a fan of large modern day unions...but that's why I love SOS. Unions how they used to be. Everyone looking out for one common goal.

I'm determined we as supporters can win this. The backing is huge!

Good for you, sincerely. No need to bully others though.

Quick Reply