Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Game that needs to be had, best game of the year.

Read 4529 times
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Game that needs to be had, best game of the year.
      Mar 18, 2016 05:24:42 am
      If you're not playing Stardew Valley... it's time to start playing, it is (add superperlative), it's Drm free so my little bro just put it on my pc and it worked. You may think it looks dodgy. Game of the decade.
      you'll thank me and hate me too because it will consume your life I guarantee.
      I'm playing it for free but will pay for it just because of what the guy has done making this game so spectacular.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Game that needs to be had, best game of the year.
      Reply #1: Mar 18, 2016 01:19:50 pm
      What is it about?!
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #2: Mar 19, 2016 01:37:41 am

Farming, fishing & social. Top seller on steam, one person made it, it's so amazing. You may watch a vid and not be impressed, it's that type of game. Best game I've ever played on a pc. I'm judging that because I haven't woke up each day thinking omg I need to do stuff on the game. I got it for free but will pay money just because the developer should be rich because of the way he/she made the game.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3: Mar 19, 2016 08:26:10 am
      I don't want a game that'll will consume my life, I'll stick with Words With Friends and Countdown for my on the go gaming and working my way, slowly, through the PS3 back catalogue.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #4: Mar 24, 2016 06:25:44 am
      I don't want a game that'll will consume my life, I'll stick with Words With Friends and Countdown for my on the go gaming and working my way, slowly, through the PS3 back catalogue.

I hear ya, go for it! I was playing stardew for free, but bought it because he deserves the money and I still have plenty of playing time plus the games still getting added to. Tenner in his pocket, one of many.
      My little bro gave it to me because it was DRM free, I wasn't expecting a whole lot, it didn't look much... I was wrong.

Quick Reply