Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Mario Balotelli (to China? Sampdoria?)

Read 37283 times
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: Mario Balotelli (to China? Sampdoria?)
      Reply #138: Jul 13, 2016 06:33:31 pm
      Jürgen, strangely enough, isn't the first Liverpool manager to make it clear Mario had no place here and wasn't worth wasting time on.

It's nice to see the fans are all on board this time round.  8)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #139: Jul 13, 2016 06:41:27 pm
      Jürgen, strangely enough, isn't the first Liverpool manager to make it clear Mario had no place here and wasn't worth wasting time on.

It's nice to see the fans are all on board this time round.  8)

Said manager also said he had no interest in signing Balotelli but then did. At least he saw the error of his ways the following summer though regarding the player.

But I'm pretty sure all the fans were on board with it last summer too.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #140: Jul 13, 2016 07:01:00 pm
      But I'm pretty sure all the fans were on board with it last summer too.

And I know for a fact they weren't [could have been used better they said... would have changed the season had he played  they suggested], just as also know who actually brought 'Super' Mario here and how it came about - it's very well documented but... water under the bridge and all that. So...

Just like Rodgers and Jürgen  - I never F***ing wanted the tit here in the first place... the sooner he's gone the better. 8)
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #141: Jul 13, 2016 07:11:29 pm
      And I know for a fact they weren't [could have been used better they said... would have changed the season had he played  they suggested], just as also know who actually brought 'Super' Mario here and how it came about - it's very well documented but... water under the bridge and all that. So...

Just like Rodgers and Jürgen  - I never f**king wanted the tit here in the first place... the sooner he's gone the better. 8)

I didn't want him here, but once he was here I thought we could have used him better.

Maybe now we could just put a sign round his neck ... free to good home, which is pretty much what we have done, although I'm not sure if we care about the good home part any more.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #142: Jul 13, 2016 07:37:36 pm
      Doesn't sugar coat things does he  :D

Nope.

That's as much of a 'F**k off Mario' as you can get without him actually saying it.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #143: Jul 13, 2016 10:31:26 pm
      Higuain turns down £800k a week from China and we can't get tiddly squat for this loser.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #144: Jul 13, 2016 10:41:48 pm
      Higuain turns down £800k a week from China and we can't get tiddly squat for this loser.

Can't blame him, I don't get out of bed for more than £1m a week, WTF!

I'm sorry but on this occasion I could understand letting your principles slide a little and just grab the cash, that's insane.

These fuckers are getting rich by selling sh*t on ebay thanks to the damn slow boat that seems to be free for everything except human trafficking or some sh*t. I swear I went to sell something the other day and couldn't even package the damn thing for the price these guys are selling it new, packaged and shipped from the other side of the world.... now that's a trade agreement we need sorted. Royal mail £5.99 to post, 12p from China or some sh*t like that, anyway dunno where that rant came from, as you were.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #145: Jul 13, 2016 10:54:25 pm

What the actual f**k? :o
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #146: Jul 13, 2016 11:20:46 pm
      Can't blame him, I don't get out of bed for more than £1m a week, WTF!

I'm sorry but on this occasion I could understand letting your principles slide a little and just grab the cash, that's insane.

These fuckers are getting rich by selling sh*t on ebay thanks to the damn slow boat that seems to be free for everything except human trafficking or some sh*t. I swear I went to sell something the other day and couldn't even package the damn thing for the price these guys are selling it new, packaged and shipped from the other side of the world.... now that's a trade agreement we need sorted. Royal mail £5.99 to post, 12p from China or some sh*t like that, anyway dunno where that rant came from, as you were.

I JUST flicked the tab window back to here, after being stoned watching youtube with regards to this whole Ttip trade agreement abomination..;D. #weirdasfuck
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #147: Jul 14, 2016 12:25:45 am
      Klopp did say that Mario's attitude in training this summerhas been good
       and that his talent is still there to see.

Someone will come in for him, even it's just a season-long loan or letting him go on a free.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #148: Jul 14, 2016 12:51:15 am

Someone will come in for him, even it's just a season-long loan or letting him go on a free.

If I was selling a used car, I'd say things like "minimal wear and tear" and "drives great."  Subjective statements to try to keep value high -- in a relative sense at least....
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #149: Jul 14, 2016 01:08:49 am
      If I was selling a used car, I'd say things like "minimal wear and tear" and "drives great."  Subjective statements to try to keep value high -- in a relative sense at least....

yeah but his attitude has been fine. in fact he's never been the balotelli we've read about in the papers at LFC.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #150: Jul 14, 2016 07:46:01 am
      yeah but his attitude has been fine. in fact he's never been the balotelli we've read about in the papers at LFC.

Errr, im not sure I 100% agree with your police work there lou...

Night before Basel in the CL didn't he get absolutely trashed and post videos of him being sprayed with Champagne
      Banned from driving as he got caught doing 109 on the M62
      Bringing N'ze his new best friend to Melwood to hang around - after being told he cannot enter Melwood letting him sleep in his car
      Scoring an own goal in a training match, then laughing about it
      Berating Flanno who was injured and going to the treatement room

Now, these are just what I recall - I am sure there are many many others on top of this...

The reality is Ballo needs to grow up and fast - the way he is going the gravy train will stop for him if it hasent already.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #151: Jul 14, 2016 08:42:28 am

I am surprised at Jürgen Klopp telling lies,mind you if it gets rid of Balotelli  well done Jürgen.

Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #152: Jul 15, 2016 06:30:45 am
      Errr, im not sure I 100% agree with your police work there lou...

Night before Basel in the CL didn't he get absolutely trashed and post videos of him being sprayed with Champagne
      Banned from driving as he got caught doing 109 on the M62
      Bringing N'ze his new best friend to Melwood to hang around - after being told he cannot enter Melwood letting him sleep in his car
      Scoring an own goal in a training match, then laughing about it
      Berating Flanno who was injured and going to the treatement room

Now, these are just what I recall - I am sure there are many many others on top of this...

The reality is Ballo needs to grow up and fast - the way he is going the gravy train will stop for him if it hasent already.

don't think i knew about any of them (maybe i don't read enough bad newspapers). one of them is just "balotelli got caught speeding", so what? anyway, none of that is anything like the bullshit that used to get printed about him.

people don't just grow up they are shaped and moulded by their mentors. we have failed the player as much as mourinho and mancini did. not many fans can accept this for some reason.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #153: Jul 15, 2016 09:29:49 am
      Don't see what the crime is about scoring an own goal in training and laughing about it is either. I'd be much more concerned if the squad were under rules that were so strict you couldn't have a laugh or a joke from time to time.

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #154: Jul 15, 2016 09:57:45 am
      Don't see what the crime is about scoring an own goal in training and laughing about it is either. I'd be much more concerned if the squad were under rules that were so strict you couldn't have a laugh or a joke from time to time.

You being serious? So all of his teammates are working their arses off to get prepared for the next game and he decides to kick the ball in his own net for a laugh. I highly doubt any of his teammates would have been laughing with him.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #155: Jul 15, 2016 11:31:58 am

If you look at any of the training pictures it's clear to see the players have plenty of fun.

There's a big difference between having a laugh and taking the complete piss.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #156: Jul 15, 2016 12:22:21 pm
      You being serious? So all of his teammates are working their arses off to get prepared for the next game and he decides to kick the ball in his own net for a laugh. I highly doubt any of his teammates would have been laughing with him.

Lighten up you fruit.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #157: Jul 15, 2016 12:57:27 pm
      don't think i knew about any of them (maybe i don't read enough bad newspapers). one of them is just "balotelli got caught speeding", so what? anyway, none of that is anything like the bullshit that used to get printed about him.

people don't just grow up they are shaped and moulded by their mentors. we have failed the player as much as mourinho and mancini did. not many fans can accept this for some reason.

He was driving at 109mph when caught and he is breaking the law - whilst representing LFC (like it or not off the pitch they represent the club too). It highlights his lack of respect for the club and for the law - he was doing this for a laugh too, not because he was late for the birth of his child, because he has a powerful car and he can...

I agree people need a positive role model - but this is not the fault of any manager. The blame lies firmly with him as an individual and you as a fan shouldn't accept that he is not responsible not us fans accepting that we have let him down.

There is one constant and that is Mario - how on earth can you blame 4 clubs & 5 managers for him not getting his act together when they all have experience of doing exactly the opposite. How many people have let him down including the back room staff - perhaps 100. But no, its there fault not the 1 person who keeps messing up? 
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #158: Jul 15, 2016 01:02:19 pm

Will you still be saying this in 3 years time after he has gone through another 3 clubs and managers?

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #159: Jul 15, 2016 01:02:46 pm
      He was driving at 109mph when caught and he is breaking the law - whilst representing LFC (like it or not off the pitch they represent the club too). It highlights his lack of respect for the club and for the law - he was doing this for a laugh too, not because he was late for the birth of his child, because he has a powerful car and he can...

I did 120 once...for the same reason...for a laugh and because I could. Thank goodness I wasn't representing a football club at the time, Lord have mercy!!
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #160: Jul 15, 2016 01:43:23 pm
      There were even some posters who suggested Rodgers "misused" Mario. Almost as daft as the f****** idiots who suggested signing the daft c*** was a good idea :lmao:. Anyways, it seems Jürgen agrees with Rodgers on this one, another TC flop.

Quick Reply