Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      0 (0%)
      Dejan Lovren
      24 (13%)
      Mamadou Sakho
      7 (3.8%)
      Alberto Moreno
      1 (0.5%)
      Emre Can
      19 (10.3%)
      James Milner
      37 (20.1%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)
      Philip Coutinho
      4 (2.2%)
      Divock Origi
      68 (37%)
      Joe Allen
      23 (12.5%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      1 (0.5%)
      Lucas Leiva
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Voting closed: Apr 18, 2016 10:07:24 pm

Liverpool FOUR Dortmund 3 (5-4): In game and Post Match scenes

Read 60542 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: Liverpool FOUR Dortmund 3 (5-4): In game and Post Match scenes
      Reply #1081: Apr 16, 2016 10:46:42 am
      Not sure if has been posted elsewhere, a miracle or two on Thursday night..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlBzf7OoGdo
      You bet there was, but it is to be expected when LFC play  :D
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #1082: Apr 16, 2016 10:49:08 am
      A warm welcome to the site Paolo Bitta  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #1083: Apr 16, 2016 10:49:11 am
      No wonder media develop a disliking towards clubs that their fans have been produced in their own stadiums week in week out,celebrated titles domestic and european ones so they don't need tv or radio spotcasters to become known and on top of that would never stoop to pay a media off for publicity.

City,Chelsea and the likes are arguably favoured by the press as the best part of their clientele occupying their stadium stands has been created by the media time generously ceded and coincidentally enough some media persons grow richer.

« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2016 12:49:27 pm by nikos »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1084: Apr 16, 2016 10:55:04 am
      Liverpool's 4-3 win over Borussia Dortmund in the Europa League was confirmed as the UK's most tweeted-about moment of 2016 so far, beating Adele's Global Success Award at the Brit Awards. (Twitter UK)

A Liverpool fan lost his phone on the Anfield pitch during the post-match celebrations - and got it back complete with a selfie of Reds defender Mamadou Sakho. (Mirror)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1085: Apr 16, 2016 11:00:25 am
      Hello All,

I am Paolo Bitta, I am italian and I dediced to sign me in to this Forum cause the match with Borussia of Thursday reconciled me with football.

That was a real Match, great supporters and great team (teams: even Borussia was great).

I think I could be the grandfather of many of You, I was born in 1965, but in any case I decided to subscribe to this Forum of Liverpool even I am...old! :D

I am a Turin supporter (the other team of Turin city, with Juventus) and even if I mean football in supporting your own team and not denigrate the rival, well.....I have to admit that when Juventus plays..I am always for the opposite team. :D

They usually win the Serie A, and last championship won was 40 years ago, in 1976, so it is not possible they are nice to us. :D

By the way, congratulations for your wonderful Team and supporters.

;)

P.s. Sorry for my english: I try not to use Google Translator and my mistakes are an evidence!  :D

Hello and welcome! :)
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #1086: Apr 16, 2016 11:00:39 am
      No wonder media develope a disliking towards clubs that their fans have been produced in their own stadiums week in week out,celebrated titles domestic and european ones so they don't need tv or radio spotcasters to become known and the clubs in their turn would never stoop to pay a media off for publicity.

City,Chelsea and the likes are arguably favoured by the press as the best part of their clientele occupying their stadium stands has been created by the media time generously ceded and coincidentally enough some media persons grow richer.

Yep just watch next season when every little thing gets blown out of proportion and magnified x1000 in an attempt to derail our progress.

Happens every time we threaten to rise up to the top.

They can't stand it, we'll they're gonna have to get used to it haha!
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #1087: Apr 16, 2016 11:03:39 am
      Liverpool's 4-3 win over Borussia Dortmund in the Europa League was confirmed as the UK's most tweeted-about moment of 2016 so far, beating Adele's Global Success Award at the Brit Awards. (Twitter UK)

A Liverpool fan lost his phone on the Anfield pitch during the post-match celebrations - and got it back complete with a selfie of Reds defender Mamadou Sakho. (Mirror)
      Was just about to post the Sakho/Phone thing.... What a great touch  :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #1088: Apr 16, 2016 11:04:02 am

How can this be?  We're supposed to be thieving fuckers  :o
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1089: Apr 16, 2016 11:07:49 am
      Hello All,

I am Paolo Bitta, I am italian and I dediced to sign me in to this Forum cause the match with Borussia of Thursday reconciled me with football.

That was a real Match, great supporters and great team (teams: even Borussia was great).

I think I could be the grandfather of many of You, I was born in 1965, but in any case I decided to subscribe to this Forum of Liverpool even I am...old! :D

I am a Turin supporter (the other team of Turin city, with Juventus) and even if I mean football in supporting your own team and not denigrate the rival, well.....I have to admit that when Juventus plays..I am always for the opposite team. :D

They usually win the Serie A, and last championship won was 40 years ago, in 1976, so it is not possible they are nice to us. :D

;)

P.s. Sorry for my english: I try not to use Google Translator and my mistakes are an evidence!  :D

First of all, welcome to the forum! :)

Secondly, you could be the grandfather of many of us? How young do you think we are? :lmao:
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #1090: Apr 16, 2016 11:08:22 am
      Yep just watch next season when every little thing gets blown out of proportion and magnified x1000 in an attempt to derail our progress.

Happens every time we threaten to rise up to the top.

They can't stand it, we'll they're gonna have to get used to it haha!

Thank God LFC doesen't need the media. In fact it's the other way around.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #1091: Apr 16, 2016 11:08:29 am
      Can't stop re reading and re watching match and reports and posts. Still buzzing.
      Thought it was all over at 2:0 down, but said to my lad, we just gotta score 3. We've had a few chances so it's not out the question. At  3:1 I said, well we still gotta score 3 but with less time. We just gotta stop them from getting any more.
      From then on in, we seemed to step it up a gear.
      It's like we were awoken from a coma as a club.  We may lose or draw tomorrow as no doubt everyone will be knackered and emotionally drained, but hay ho. Liverpool are back to being Liverpool.
      The incomparable club we always were, who just lost our way a bit, due to various overwhelming events.
      It seems the dark days are now behind us, and a new light shines ahead. We've got the right man at the helm, and together we can reach for the stars once again.
      I can't wait for the next match, and certainly next season.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1092: Apr 16, 2016 11:09:22 am

Could they just be the carers though? There's seats near the spaces for wheelchairs and I see people still in wheelchairs. Still funny though :D
      paolo bitta
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #1093: Apr 16, 2016 12:01:32 pm
      Thanks to All for the welcome, really! ;)

Secondly, you could be the grandfather of many of us? How young do you think we are? :lmao:
      :D :D  The reason is that I am not used to use Forums, Social Networks and so on, and I am inclined to think that people who use Forums in young. :D

If, as I understand from your reply, I am not the only "Fifty" in the Forum, I can only be happy! ;)

Thanks again for the welcome!

;)
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #1094: Apr 16, 2016 12:25:47 pm
      How can this be?  We're supposed to be thieving fuckers  :o
      :lmao:
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #1095: Apr 16, 2016 01:43:23 pm
      Yeah because you were banging on about all these points pre match weren't you darling?

LOLFUL!

Said it countless times about Milner in the middle and on set pieces.

Wasn't even criticising anybody either, I'm just happy we're in the hat for the next round and we did it under magical circumstances, but there were errors on the pitch and lessons can always be learnt.

So put your dummy back in and stop being a bi*ch.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1096: Apr 16, 2016 02:09:56 pm
      I know it's from the daily fail
      But another great read from
      Carra as always.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3542576/Liverpool-s-win-against-Borussia-Dortmund-showed-Jürgen-Klopp-s-heavy-metal-football-like.html
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1097: Apr 16, 2016 02:18:26 pm
      I can't stop watching the game
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1098: Apr 16, 2016 03:01:08 pm

Yea, just watched the highlights again too, absolutely BRILLIANT. Still :)
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,101 posts | 125 
      Reply #1099: Apr 16, 2016 04:04:46 pm

First of all, welcome to the forum! :)

I've got boxies older than him    ;)
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 844 posts | 235 
      Reply #1100: Apr 16, 2016 04:05:09 pm
      Hello All,

;)

Welcome to the greatest site in the world, Paulo. Just for interest's  sake, I could be your dad. I went to Turin In 1964, on my Triumph 650. Met a lot of nice Italian girls, who were always up for a ride.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #1101: Apr 16, 2016 04:37:40 pm
      Yea, just watched the highlights again too, absolutely BRILLIANT. Still :)

How can you not?

I've watched the second half, 3 more times and can't get enough. ;D  Goosebumps and tears ensued each time.

I'll never forget this experience. One of so many being a supporter of the Greatest club in the world.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1102: Apr 16, 2016 04:52:40 pm

Ahh come on now. It's clear that they are carers for those in wheelchairs. Poor show from the person who spread this around the internet.
      Hollywood Balls
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,802 posts | 469 
      • PhD, School of Hard Knocks, University of Life.
      Reply #1103: Apr 16, 2016 05:11:36 pm
      A night like Olympiakos. A game like Newcastle in 96. It's so important to have the second leg in ties like this at home, as the pull of our crowd can be, and once again, has been the difference.

They conceded 3 goals in the first 25 minutes in their first game in the competition, and conceded 3 in the last 25 minutes of their last game. Effectively they melted like ice when The Kop turned up the heat, and inevitably they cracked.

For all their apparent superiority, their coach completely lost the plot in the last 20 minutes. First, he makes a sub when defending a corner. Second, he has a post unguarded for said corner. That is about as basic a set of coaching errors as is possible to have. 5 seconds later, the goal is wide open and the ball is in the net. Third, he then does a Rafa job and takes off his best player on the pitch in order to see the game out. His replacement is then beaten to the ball by Lovren for the winner. I was saying late on that there had to be one more chance, sure enough it arrived and we took it, only our fourth effort on target, but it was enough. Danke schon, we're off to face Villarreal.

:lmao:

Quick Reply