Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 24th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W12 D4 L6

Final tickets need sorting right across the board

Read 10233 times
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,792 posts | 61 
      Re: Final tickets need sorting right across the board
      Reply #120: May 12, 2016 10:52:52 pm
      Right - got 2 echo arena tix for Higgy - but as he is flying in from Ireland, it might be easier / safer if I post the tickets from Gloucestershire to someone in Liverpool that Higgy can pick them up from

Will be guided by the mods / more seasoned folks here. Just trying to help a fellow red out.
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,248 posts | 281 
      Reply #121: May 13, 2016 07:50:15 am
      Right - got 2 echo arena tix for Higgy - but as he is flying in from Ireland, it might be easier / safer if I post the tickets from Gloucestershire to someone in Liverpool that Higgy can pick them up from

Will be guided by the mods / more seasoned folks here. Just trying to help a fellow red out.

Cheers Madscouser.

Hopefully the tickets are sent to you ASAP and you can forward them on so they arrive Tuesday, will be tight though I'd say.

Gonna try get on here at 9 and get two myself as well to be safe.

No big deal if I end up with 4, I'm sure I'll find 2 more people who would take them off my hands on the day.
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,248 posts | 281 
      Reply #122: May 13, 2016 09:05:00 am
      Sorted with 2 tickets. Happy days.

If you know anyone else looking 2 tickets Madscouser you can give them to them.

If not I'll still take them, will give them to someone in Liverpool on the day.

Thanks for ordering them for me, really appreicate it.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,792 posts | 61 
      Reply #123: May 13, 2016 09:20:15 am
      Sorted with 2 tickets. Happy days.

If you know anyone else looking 2 tickets Madscouser you can give them to them.

If not I'll still take them, will give them to someone in Liverpool on the day.

Thanks for ordering them for me, really appreicate it.

Glad you are sorted

Anyone on here need 2 ?
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 862 posts | 36 
      Reply #124: May 13, 2016 11:31:51 am
      Anyone had there tickets through yet? Only asking cos the one I was successful on is going to my mates house (was on his card) and he's working all day today? What sort of delivery was it Royal Mail etc, taking it they needed a signature?

My 2 from Germany have just arrived, it just got a whole lot more real, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop LOL.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 305 posts | 62 
      Reply #125: May 13, 2016 06:30:10 pm
      I was position 823 in the ballot just got a message from LFC saying I have a guaranteed ticket tomorrow. Bit of a pisser as I can't go in any case. I've already given my previous ticket to a member on here.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,792 posts | 61 
      Reply #126: May 14, 2016 12:20:20 pm
      I have 2 tickets for the Echo Arena - £5 each. Anyone who wants let me know and I will put them in the post today / monday to get to you before Wednesday

Quick Reply