Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Final tickets need sorting right across the board

Read 30769 times
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Re: Final tickets need sorting right across the board
      Reply #23: May 06, 2016 12:03:45 pm
      Does anybody have any idea of what the ballot criteria will be?

I'm going to be so pissed off if somebody with just one or two home games recorded on their card gets to go in it with people like me who has seven. The people who jumped on the bandwagon once we drew United/Dortmund can F**k off as far as Im concerned.

I hope the club put the people with 7 in a ballot only.

Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #24: May 06, 2016 12:05:32 pm
      Basel's right in the corner of both France and Germany, when I lived there I used go Beer shopping in Germany and Wine shopping in France :-)
      Yes seen it it's mad, talking roughly 15 mins on train from where we're stopping in Germany to be in Basel and about same from airport in France to Switzerland.

You say you lived there, what it like swapping between countries is it just like us over here going to Scotland/Wales?
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #25: May 06, 2016 12:06:53 pm
      ;D. We're flying to Basel Mulhouse buts its actually in France. Stopping in place in Germany called Lorrech would have paid about 10 times what we have if we'd stayed in Basel! Beers cheaper in Germany aswell.

Just found out he's booked flights to Paris. Jesus Christ that's about 300 miles away ffs.  :lmao:

Knew he'd F**k it up some way or another. Ah well Will be there regardless.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #26: May 06, 2016 12:08:51 pm
      Just found out he's booked flights to Paris. Jesus Christ that's about 300 miles away ffs.  :lmao:

Knew he'd f**k it up some way or another. Ah well Will be there regardless.
      :lmao: And I thought I was on a European tour!

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #27: May 06, 2016 02:35:33 pm
      Just had an email saying I qualify for the ballot. Can't afford to go though.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #28: May 06, 2016 04:34:45 pm
      Just had an email saying I qualify for the ballot. Can't afford to go though.

Same here, I've just registered my details  8)
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #29: May 06, 2016 08:29:04 pm
      Most years, the European finals are held in roughly the same region.

2011: Dublin-London
      2013: Amsterdam-London
      2015: Warsaw-Berlin
      2016: Basle-Milan

Mind you, even removing French and Italian stadiums, there are bigger and better stadiums available in the region than Basle to play this final.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #30: May 06, 2016 11:39:24 pm
      Lets hope some supporters like myself with 7 games have some luck in the ballot, I'm 50/50 with them to date. With the final only being 12 days away, it makes getting flights(waiting till Tuesday for ballot results) an ordeal and likely very expensive.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #31: May 07, 2016 01:41:14 am
      I've got 4 cards all with the 7 home games on. Entered the ballot for all 4, if I get lucky and can help anyone out that wants to go I will. 2 of the lads who as yet haven't got tickets are undecided if they can afford it with plane and accommodation prices rising, so going to try getting tickets for them and go from there.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #32: May 07, 2016 04:11:41 am
      The final coincided with my vacations so if I could somehow get my hands in a ticket, I would go all the way from Rio to Switzerland. The missus won't be too happy with the money spent but sometimes you just need to take your opportunities - like I did for the League Cup final in 2012! I brought luck that time as well - we haven't won a cup final without me since then ;D

If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated. I'm not getting my hopes up as I understand how unlikely that is... but there's always a small chance! :)
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #33: May 07, 2016 02:35:57 pm
      Well if any of you folk who are entered into the ballot and are lucky enough to get a ticket I'll gladly take it off your hands. 2 if possible. But in this instance I don't care about the other fella.

Every man for himself and all that ;D.

Travel and all is booked so will be in the thick of it ticket or no ticket.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #34: May 07, 2016 08:52:08 pm
      Interesting to see that the Champions League Final in the San Siro will see both teams supporters only getting 20,000 tickets, despite the capacity at the San Siro for the final will 71,900.

Uefa love taking the piss the absolute cu*ts.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #35: May 07, 2016 09:33:53 pm
      Interesting to see that the Champions League Final in the San Siro will see both teams supporters only getting 20,000 tickets, despite the capacity at the San Siro for the final will 71,900.

Absolutely disgusting....football is not for the real fans anymore is it  ???
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #36: May 08, 2016 11:09:31 am

Don't know how they get away with it mate, it's disgusting!
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #37: May 09, 2016 08:56:31 am
      Im in the ballot with 7 on my ST... just need the one. Already booked my flight before the Dortmund game

Any help / spares greatly appreciated :)

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #38: May 09, 2016 01:09:42 pm
      They need shutting down, they won't be though.

I posted in the tickets thread that EL final tickets are being touted for between £601 & £32,000 for 'vip' and tickets for the CL final are only being touted up to maximum £13k.

Being a Liverpool fan carries a penalty.

32k? :o f***in' hell!

When I was looking for tickets I thought £600 is out of my reach already (taking into account flights from Rio to Zurich!), mind you £32k! :D
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #39: May 09, 2016 01:55:13 pm
      Just to save people checking there emails constantly early doors tomorrow, was just looking at deadline for those with 8 on there card. They've got till 11am to buy them, so taking it from that all us waiting with 7 games should expect email after 11 am tomorrow when they know whats left to be drawn against in the ballot.

Good luck everyone hope to see some of you out there, anybody staying in Lorrach btw?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #40: May 09, 2016 05:48:31 pm
      Just to save people checking there emails constantly early doors tomorrow, was just looking at deadline for those with 8 on there card. They've got till 11am to buy them, so taking it from that all us waiting with 7 games should expect email after 11 am tomorrow when they know whats left to be drawn against in the ballot.

Good luck everyone hope to see some of you out there, anybody staying in Lorrach btw?

More information has been released mate:

Europa League final ticket sale update
      Liverpool Football Club would like to update supporters on the ticket selling process for the Europa League final against Sevilla in Basel on Wednesday May 18.

Tickets are currently on sale to season ticket holders, members and fan card holders who have recorded eight or more Europa League matches in 2015-16.

More than 17,000 fans have registered for the general sale ballot and have approximately a one-in-seven chance of being successful and having the opportunity to purchase a ticket on Wednesday.

Results of the ballot will be published on Liverpoolfc.com on Tuesday at 1pm BST.

LFC strongly advises supporters not to travel to Basel without a match ticket. The surrounding infrastructure in Basel is only set up for match attendees. Transport will be restricted and all local accommodation is sold out.

Full details of the selling process are available online by clicking here.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/220585-europa-league-final-ticket-sale-update
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #41: May 09, 2016 06:01:02 pm
      32k? :o f***in' hell!

When I was looking for tickets I thought £600 is out of my reach already (taking into account flights from Rio to Zurich!), mind you £32k! :D

Come on Diego, get your hand in your pocket I'm sure your wife to be would understand the need to postpone the wedding for a few years  :D
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #42: May 09, 2016 06:21:17 pm
      Come on Diego, get your hand in your pocket I'm sure your wife to be would understand the need to postpone the wedding for a few years  :D

Hahaha ;D

Amazingly she has stopped complaining about my idea of going to the game, at first she was strongly against it but now she just says "whatever makes you happy" as she knows how much it means to me. She would surely change her mind if I mentioned a 32k price though :lmao:

Getting tickets for someone like me without paying a fortune in the black market seems impossible though :( it's very frustrating!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #43: May 09, 2016 07:27:42 pm
      Hahaha ;D

Amazingly she has stopped complaining about my idea of going to the game, at first she was strongly against it but now she just says "whatever makes you happy" as she knows how much it means to me. She would surely change her mind if I mentioned a 32k price though :lmao:

Getting tickets for someone like me without paying a fortune in the black market seems impossible though :( it's very frustrating!

A smallish brown envelope (with cash) to your ex FIFA colleagues who would surely have some UEFA associates who can supply you with a couple mate  :f_tongueincheek:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #44: May 09, 2016 07:29:45 pm
      A smallish brown envelope (with cash) to your ex FIFA colleagues who would surely have some UEFA associates who can supply you with a couple mate  :f_tongueincheek:

:lmao:

Dear FBI, please note she is joking!

(they're everywhere, you never know! :P)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #45: May 09, 2016 07:39:38 pm
      :lmao:

Dear FBI, please note she is joking!

(they're everywhere, you never know! :P)

Hmmm...... Not quite the same perks with the Olympic family then  :f_whistle:

You know I'm just kidding mate (I'm just kidding law enforcement people wherever you may be spying)  :gt-happyup:

Quick Reply