Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Final tickets need sorting right across the board

Read 30766 times
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Re: Final tickets need sorting right across the board
      Reply #92: May 12, 2016 10:22:26 am
      If its still available. Im interested , already got a flight - just need ticket

Already gone mate sorry, hope you get sorted.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #93: May 12, 2016 10:43:00 am

May as well let someone get some use out of them, no sense them going to waste pal.

Pawel_2404
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #94: May 12, 2016 10:50:08 am
      Madscouser I have two tickects category 1 for final in Basel. I cannot fly so if You want please contact me.
      Pawel
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #95: May 12, 2016 10:56:39 am

True.

I wish me and the missus had passports, I'd whisk her off on a romantic break.

And leave her there.

;D

:D :D :D

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #96: May 12, 2016 01:06:45 pm
      Special screening of Europa League final at Echo Arena

Liverpool Football Club have teamed up with BT Sport to offer supporters the unique opportunity to come together in the city of Liverpool to watch the UEFA Europa League final on giant screens at the Echo Arena.

The exclusive event on Wednesday May 18 will form part of BT Sport and LFCTV’s separate Europa League final coverage.

Those supporters who were unsuccessful in Monday’s match ticket ballot will have first option on purchasing up to two tickets for the special screening event of the big game.

Doors at the Echo Arena will open at 6pm BST with 9,000 tickets available costing just £5.

Ticket proceeds will be donated to the Liverpool FC Foundation to support the charity’s community programmes and partnerships across Merseyside, and BT Sport’s charitable initiative, The Supporters Club.

The news follows BT Sport’s announcement that it will screen the UEFA Europa League final on its Freeview BT Sport Showcase channel. The match will also be shown live on YouTube at youtube.com/btsport and bt.com. The final has ever been made available for free on the video platform before.

There will be a carnival atmosphere with pre-match entertainment at Echo Arena Liverpool and refreshments will be available like other major events.

Priority tickets for the live screening will be available to supporters who were unsuccessful in the official ballot from the Echo Arena Liverpool website until 9am on Friday May 13.

Tickets will then go on general sale from the Echo Arena Liverpool while stocks last.

For further information and to purchase tickets, please click here to visit the Echo Arena Liverpool website.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/221151-special-screening-of-europa-league-final-at-echo-arena
      Jmacauley
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #97: May 12, 2016 01:38:36 pm
      Madscouser I have two tickects category 1 for final in Basel. I cannot fly so if You want please contact me.
      Pawel

How Much?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #98: May 12, 2016 01:54:24 pm

Anything over face value and a bevvy and you're being had off!!
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #99: May 12, 2016 02:29:25 pm
      Looks like quite a few didn't take up the option to buy even though they registered the day before, very strange. Neither of my 3 unsuccessful tickets were put on the waiting list anybody get on the waiting list off here? Was thinking the guy earlier in the thread that said all his 5 were unsuccessful.
      Jmacauley
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #100: May 12, 2016 02:53:23 pm
      Looks like quite a few didn't take up the option to buy even though they registered the day before, very strange. Neither of my 3 unsuccessful tickets were put on the waiting list anybody get on the waiting list off here? Was thinking the guy earlier in the thread that said all his 5 were unsuccessful.

Waiting list has been updated, positions 459 too 762 can get a ticket
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #101: May 12, 2016 04:18:15 pm
      Pawel

DM me ....
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #102: May 12, 2016 04:20:11 pm
      Completely gutted that reasons out of my control mean's I'll not be able to travel over, especially after I got a PM from Matt (Fowler#23) saying I might be able to take his spare.

Booked flights to Liverpool for the night instead, so that'll have to do. Hopefully I can get a ticket to the big screen. (When's more details of that coming out?)

On another note if anyone wants flights for two to Paris from Dublin on 15/05/16-20/05/16 all they have to do is pay the name change on the flights.

Higgy - I can get x2 tix for the big screen as I failed to get tix in the ballot. £5 each

Pawel_2404
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #103: May 12, 2016 05:25:58 pm
      Some of the prices on ebay are crazy. Just don't think that every one want to earn a lot of money on Fans.
      Two posts, one of them selling cat 1 tickets from Poland?

Yeah right.
      Yeah right, Did You know that in Sevilla one of the key player is Krychowiak? He is Polish and he is also key player of our National Team. Lot of people from Poland will be looking on him, so what is strange in this that Polish fans has tickets. In my case personal situation makes me to not fly to Basel and I have a problem that I have to tickets and flight booked. As I don't know spanish so for me it's normal to share with those tickets here instead of looking on them thinking that money for them disapear. I waiting now for my offer on ebay and then I can share link here. It's will much less then offers which are now because I just want to cover cost of tickets and flight.

SuperDuper7
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #104: May 12, 2016 08:40:08 pm
      Only tickets I can find are $2k+ and I'm not giving those people my money :(

yesterday they were tickets on stubhub.com for 400 euros and on seatwave.com for 480 euros.
      that is not cheap but better than 2.000 euros.
      you have to search for Europa League Final... in their Liverpool Section the final-tickets are not listed.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #105: May 12, 2016 09:57:16 pm
      Higgy - I can get x2 tix for the big screen as I failed to get tix in the ballot. £5 each

Yeah mate if you could that would be great.

Appreciate it. Will PM you here now.
      SuperDuper7
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #106: May 12, 2016 10:21:41 pm
      They'll do anything to keep us away from Basel.

Yes, but Basel is prepared for Liverpool Fans.
      This is from a Basle Newspaper:
      http://bazonline.ch/basel/stadt/Zwei-Public-Viewings-am-Europa-LeagueFinal-in-Basel/story/10414256

It says:
      They arranged two public viewing places in the city (Barfüsserplatz & Marktplatz), cause they are expected 10.000 Liverpool Fans without ticket.
      And there won't be any closingtime for the pubs in the inner city that night.

By the way:
      During the Euro-Championship in Swiss there were during every match at least 60.000 fans without a ticket in Basle and it wasn't a problem.

http://www.tageswoche.ch/de/2016_20/basel/719053/
      In these swiss newspaper, they say, that the organisation is prepared for everything. The Netherland-Scenario, when 150.000 fans came during the Euro 2008 to Basle is the maximum they expected...

So, it isn't true, that Basle is not prepared or to small for 100.000 fans! The UEFA is only afraid of Hooligans, but there is enough space for a very, very big Red-Party. Cheers & YNWA 8)

Please share this, so all Liverpool-Fans will know, that it's bullshit, that there would be chaos, if they go to Basle.
      « Last Edit: May 12, 2016 11:05:00 pm by SuperDuper7 »
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #107: May 12, 2016 10:52:52 pm
      Right - got 2 echo arena tix for Higgy - but as he is flying in from Ireland, it might be easier / safer if I post the tickets from Gloucestershire to someone in Liverpool that Higgy can pick them up from

Will be guided by the mods / more seasoned folks here. Just trying to help a fellow red out.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #108: May 13, 2016 07:50:15 am
      Right - got 2 echo arena tix for Higgy - but as he is flying in from Ireland, it might be easier / safer if I post the tickets from Gloucestershire to someone in Liverpool that Higgy can pick them up from

Will be guided by the mods / more seasoned folks here. Just trying to help a fellow red out.

Cheers Madscouser.

Hopefully the tickets are sent to you ASAP and you can forward them on so they arrive Tuesday, will be tight though I'd say.

Gonna try get on here at 9 and get two myself as well to be safe.

No big deal if I end up with 4, I'm sure I'll find 2 more people who would take them off my hands on the day.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #109: May 13, 2016 09:05:00 am
      Sorted with 2 tickets. Happy days.

If you know anyone else looking 2 tickets Madscouser you can give them to them.

If not I'll still take them, will give them to someone in Liverpool on the day.

Thanks for ordering them for me, really appreicate it.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #110: May 13, 2016 09:20:15 am
      Sorted with 2 tickets. Happy days.

If you know anyone else looking 2 tickets Madscouser you can give them to them.

If not I'll still take them, will give them to someone in Liverpool on the day.

Thanks for ordering them for me, really appreicate it.

Glad you are sorted

Anyone on here need 2 ?
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #111: May 13, 2016 11:31:51 am
      Anyone had there tickets through yet? Only asking cos the one I was successful on is going to my mates house (was on his card) and he's working all day today? What sort of delivery was it Royal Mail etc, taking it they needed a signature?

My 2 from Germany have just arrived, it just got a whole lot more real, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop ;D.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #112: May 13, 2016 06:30:10 pm
      I was position 823 in the ballot just got a message from LFC saying I have a guaranteed ticket tomorrow. Bit of a pisser as I can't go in any case. I've already given my previous ticket to a member on here.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #113: May 14, 2016 12:20:20 pm
      I have 2 tickets for the Echo Arena - £5 each. Anyone who wants let me know and I will put them in the post today / monday to get to you before Wednesday

Quick Reply