Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Tougher pre-season training on the way?

Read 3721 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: Tougher pre-season training on the way?
      Reply #23: May 14, 2016 03:11:35 pm
      Was that your best  ... or was that funny ?
      Let me know.

Do you know that your obsession with him is much more annoying than anything that he could ever post? If you really dislike him this much just ignore his posts mate. Dead easy.

On topic.

I wouldnt be surprised with our starting 11 in August being a lot different 2/3 months in to the season. Fitness, intensity and fatigue with the full squad being utilised is going to be of a very high importance for us next season. Going to be interesting and exciting for sure.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Re: Tougher pre-season training on the way?
      Reply #24: May 14, 2016 03:22:04 pm
      I wouldnt be surprised with our starting 11 in August being a lot different 2/3 months in to the season. Fitness, intensity and fatigue with the full squad being utilised is going to be of a very high importance for us next season. Going to be interesting and exciting for sure.

Just been reading that our preseason may extend into the season.

“In all of the [pre-season] games,  we will play out full training. So, if we play our best in pre-season [games],  I’ve done something completely wrong. It’s another [training] session, it’s not about beating our opponents.”

“We have to do a lot to create a base for one year,” he explained. “We stop pre-season in the middle of August and maybe, with the players who come back from the Euros, it will be difficult. So, we might have to make their pre-season two weeks longer so that it goes into the season. That might mean they do not play at that stage or they are only allowed to play so many minutes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/12/liverpool-manager-Jürgen-klopp-says-pre-season-will-be-toughest/

Quick Reply