Trending Topics

Piotr Zielinski - Udinese (On loan at Empoli)

Read 44764 times
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Re: Piotr Zielinski - Udinese (On loan at Empoli)
      Reply #253: Jul 18, 2016 12:31:09 am
      Not a player I was too bothered about anyway... hopefully Jürgen feels the same way.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #254: Jul 18, 2016 12:32:23 am
      Or rejected them twice and used us to get a move to a club he really wanted all along?

And went to the lengths of being filmed wearing a Liverpool top?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #255: Jul 18, 2016 12:40:31 am
      And went to the lengths of being filmed wearing a Liverpool top?

Ok, so if he  was so in love with us why did we miss out on him? If it's true Klopp called him personally, he wore a LFC top and yet we still missed out? Why would that be?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #256: Jul 18, 2016 12:45:07 am
      Ok, so if he  was so in love with us why did we miss out on him? If it's true Klopp called him personally, he wore a LFC top and yet we still missed out? Why would that be?

I don't know, I'm not the one in control of the transfers am I?! I was just saying if he was using us to get a move elsewhere then that is a bit extreme for him to go to them lengths.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #257: Jul 18, 2016 12:46:32 am
      I don't know, I'm not the one in control of the transfers am I?! I was just saying if he was using us to get a move elsewhere then that is a bit extreme for him to go to them lengths.

Really? I suppose it was orchestrated by his agent. Not really that far fetched when you consider some of the slime that represent these players.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #258: Jul 18, 2016 02:02:25 am
      Mate, we bid the same amount as at least one other club (Napoli). We got rejected and their bid was accepted.

I can't make it clearer, can i?  :-\
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #259: Jul 18, 2016 02:42:16 am
      I can't make it clearer, can i?  :-\

And if he really wanted to play for us, he could have forced the club's hand. Why are YOU not clear  on that?
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #260: Jul 18, 2016 11:20:50 am
      yesterday watching a transfer related sports program on Italian tv
      about Zielinski , he was  waiting all along for Milan to go for him, never wanted Napoli and Liverpool
       and Liverpool never made an offer for him , But milan (always according to the program) have to sell before they sign  anyone, and  Bacca is the one they want to sell

YNWA
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #261: Jul 18, 2016 01:53:59 pm
      And if he really wanted to play for us, he could have forced the club's hand. Why are YOU not clear  on that?

He did all he could. What more can a player do than say "I talked to Klopp. I want to play for him" (paraphrased) and wearing a Liverpool kit?

You're being ridiculous ;D.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #262: Jul 18, 2016 01:58:29 pm
      He did all he could. What more can a player do than say "I talked to Klopp. I want to play for him" (paraphrased) and wearing a Liverpool kit?

You're being ridiculous ;D.

Yeah all the reports suggest we wanted him but Udinese for what ever reason would not sell him to us.
      Was the right approach from us to walk away and maybe for the price Udinese wanted Wijnaldum is a better player?

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #263: Jul 18, 2016 02:18:55 pm
      He could refuse the move and tell the club he wanted to play for Liverpool or no one. Obviously  he didn't really care to play for us,  he was only using us as a means to an end  which is why Klopp has told him to eff off.

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #264: Jul 18, 2016 02:22:32 pm
      He could refuse the move and tell the club he wanted to play for Liverpool or no one. Obviously  he didn't really care to play for us,  he was only using us as a means to an end  which is why Klopp has told him to eff off.

If he did go about things like that and he refuses the Milan move then he's stuck at Udinese where he clearly doesn't want to be. Klopp has told the player to eff off? I doubt it. More like he's told the club that they won't be held to ransom and will therefore not be pursuing his signing.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #265: Jul 19, 2016 04:27:57 am
      it is mind boggling how people choose what they want to believe. "oh well he obviously didn't push as hard as he could have or he would be a red by now" haha is that right? have you been Zeilinski's right hand man the entire time, with all the facts? i take from this the same i take from every other fu**ed up dealing we've had with Italian clubs - they are horrible to deal with and kill players careers over a bit of money because football is fu**ed up over there. poor kid has to go waste away at AC Milan, a nothing club now, instead of joining a rejuvenated Liverpool FC. we should feel sorry for him.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #266: Jul 19, 2016 07:17:17 am
      it is mind boggling how people choose what they want to believe. "oh well he obviously didn't push as hard as he could have or he would be a red by now" haha is that right? have you been Zeilinski's right hand man the entire time, with all the facts? i take from this the same i take from every other fu**ed up dealing we've had with Italian clubs - they are horrible to deal with and kill players careers over a bit of money because football is fu**ed up over there. poor kid has to go waste away at AC Milan, a nothing club now, instead of joining a rejuvenated Liverpool FC. we should feel sorry for him.

And above all , Milan and udinese agreed terms , BUT milan cannot buy him at the moment if they do not sell Bacca, (this is in ALL in Italian media)
      Bacca refused west ham,  Milan are going to have Chinese club majority holders in September ,so they can't do much business now
      so he (zielinski ) can still end up staying at Udinese ,because of this Chinese take over
      YNWA
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #267: Jul 19, 2016 09:30:34 am
      So lads, bring me up to speed; what is he today - one of Jürgen's 'I hope the boss gets who he wants' (primary targets) or a 'F**k him we didn't really want/need him anyway' (Gotze type target)?  :P

Seriously tho' - If it wasn't for the fact that I'm constantly being told to just trust Jürgen on transfers (admittedly by the same few people); I'd be finding it really hard to care about a kid that I hadn't even heard of before this summer.  :-\
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #268: Jul 19, 2016 12:00:56 pm
      I'd be finding it really hard to care about a kid that I hadn't even heard of before this summer.  :-\

He must be sh*te then.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,917 posts | 957 
      Reply #269: Jul 20, 2016 12:43:42 am
      So lads, bring me up to speed; what is he today - one of Jürgen's 'I hope the boss gets who he wants' (primary targets) or a 'f**k him we didn't really want/need him anyway' (Gotze type target)?  :P

Seriously tho' - If it wasn't for the fact that I'm constantly being told to just trust Jürgen on transfers (admittedly by the same few people); I'd be finding it really hard to care about a kid that I hadn't even heard of before this summer.  :-\

I'm not really concerned if we sign him or not.  If we do, I'll be happy as it will indicate that Jürgen rates him highly enough to sanction the fee being asked.  If we pass and he goes to Milan, then I'll assume it's because we weren't that fussed.  He made it pretty clear that we are his preferred destination, so if we don't end up with him it must be because he wasn't our preferred target. 

It's a shame when admiration only works one way, but unfortunately for Piotr that is usually the way it goes....
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #270: Jul 20, 2016 02:51:00 am
      why should you only care about footballers YOU'VE heard of before summer 2016? klopp has known about Zeilinski for 12, 18, 24 months.

anyway Milan will be getting this kid i'm sure... unless he somehow refuses their grasp...
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #271: Jul 21, 2016 12:04:22 pm
      why should you only care about footballers YOU'VE heard of before summer 2016? klopp has known about Zeilinski for 12, 18, 24 months.
      Er... I don't know what to say... erm...

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm constantly being told to just trust Jürgen on transfers (admittedly by the same few people); I'd be finding it really hard to care about a kid that I hadn't even heard of before this summer.

Exactly?  :-\  :laugh:

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #272: Jul 21, 2016 12:11:58 pm
      so if we don't end up with him it must be because he wasn't our preferred target.
      So it's got nothing to do with Udinese being bas**rds after all? Cool.  :laugh:

You gotta love silly season.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #273: Jul 24, 2016 09:42:17 am
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #274: Aug 04, 2016 08:15:27 pm
      don't think he ever wanted to join Liverpool
      him and his agent was using us to force this Napoli move

Napoli announce arrival of AC Milan and Liverpool target

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/napoli-arrival-milan-liverpool-target/?refresh_ce-cp
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #275: Aug 04, 2016 08:16:22 pm
      don't think he ever wanted to join Liverpool
      him and his agent was using us to force this Napoli move

Napoli announce arrival of AC Milan and Liverpool target

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/napoli-arrival-milan-liverpool-target/?refresh_ce-cp

I don't see that as being right at all.

Quick Reply