Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bayern [Champions League] Tue 19th Feb @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of February and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W4 D7 L4

The 'What are you playing' Thread

Read 11129 times
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,331 posts | 1319 
      Re: The 'What are you playing' Thread
      Reply #90: Aug 07, 2018 11:45:34 am
      I haven't got bored of fortnite yet
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,362 posts | 1577 
      Reply #91: Sep 05, 2018 11:57:53 pm
      Any steam users interested in trading a game for the new Assassin Creed Odyssey game? Bought a new GPU and got the game for free, but not interested in playing it.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,197 posts | 495 
      Reply #92: Oct 23, 2018 11:29:10 am
      Any steam users interested in trading a game for the new Assassin Creed Odyssey game? Bought a new GPU and got the game for free, but not interested in playing it.

mannnn!!! you should definitely play it.

I have it on my console and so far put around 50 hrs on it! :D

It's a lot of fun and the side quests are not repetitive as the previous ones as you can have different options on how you want to finish your mission
      PurpleMonkey

• 9,362 posts | 1577 
      Reply #93: Oct 23, 2018 02:58:22 pm
      mannnn!!! you should definitely play it.

I have it on my console and so far put around 50 hrs on it! :D

It's a lot of fun and the side quests are not repetitive as the previous ones as you can have different options on how you want to finish your mission

Yeah, after reading the reviews, I decided to keep it.

It's damn good, isn't it? The last AC I played was the first one, and I didn't like it, but thoroughly enjoying this one... A LOT!!!

27 hours played so far!!
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,197 posts | 495 
      Reply #94: Oct 23, 2018 03:26:29 pm
      Yeah, after reading the reviews, I decided to keep it.

It's damn good, isn't it? The last AC I played was the first one, and I didn't like it, but thoroughly enjoying this one... A LOT!!!

27 hours played so far!!

I took a few photos on my ps share and to get some likes and so far I got zero likes.. ffs how am I going to feel important now  >:( >:( :lmao:
      adammac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,715 posts | 50 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #95: Oct 23, 2018 07:35:42 pm
      I am looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out later this week, I was a huge fan of the first one and always enjoy Rockstar Games
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 4724 
      • YNWA
      Reply #96: Oct 25, 2018 06:19:28 pm
      Those Red Dead Redemption 2 reviews are extraordinary but nothing less than I would expect. Already read a few calling it Rockstar's best game ever! Been waiting 8 years for this one and it looks like it isn't going to disappoint. Will be a while before I get my hands on it but get my hands on it I will.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,197 posts | 495 
      Reply #97: Oct 26, 2018 04:10:59 pm
      Those Red Dead Redemption 2 reviews are extraordinary but nothing less than I would expect. Already read a few calling it Rockstar's best game ever! Been waiting 8 years for this one and it looks like it isn't going to disappoint. Will be a while before I get my hands on it but get my hands on it I will.

Some gamers are looking to boycott the game because of the 'crunch' scandal at Rockstar Games, like overworking your employees for a 100 hours in a week and making them work on weekends.

nevertheless, I'm buying the game!
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,965 posts | 280 
      Reply #98: Oct 26, 2018 04:17:03 pm
      Some gamers are looking to boycott the game because of the 'crunch' scandal at Rockstar Games, like overworking your employees for a 100 hours in a week and making them work on weekends.

That just sounds like any video game company approaching release date. It's known to be the crunch period where everyone is overworked. Thought it was just an accepted part of the business but don't know about anything specifically to do with RDR2?

Anyway picked up my  copy at lunch, will have a few hours this evening hopefully. Deliberately avoided gameplay trailers but having seen a bit of stuff today it looks amazing...
      PurpleMonkey

• 9,362 posts | 1577 
      Reply #99: Oct 26, 2018 09:34:38 pm
      Anyway picked up my  copy at lunch, will have a few hours this evening hopefully. Deliberately avoided gameplay trailers but having seen a bit of stuff today it looks amazing...

Oh f**k off :( So jealous!!

I could get it for the PS4, but I am a PC master race, so waiting for the PC version.... if it ever comes out :D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 4724 
      • YNWA
      Reply #100: Oct 26, 2018 09:49:26 pm

Most the games I've bought have probably been done under labour intensive stresses. It is, as artaylor said, part of the industry. A boycott is ridiculous - the game looks like a masterpiece and I hope all those that worked on it get rewarded handsomely.

Quick Reply