Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The 'What are you playing' Thread

Read 50466 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: The 'What are you playing' Thread
      Reply #69: Mar 20, 2018 02:22:43 am
      Gone back to Assassin Creeds series finishing up playing Syndicate. So far it has been better than last AC game I played in AC Unity. Really enough the setting in London and the fighting system

I’m currently playing Origins, took me a while to get into it because the combat is completely changed and quite hard to get used to but I think I’ve got it down now... and enjoying the game too now.

Recently been putting together a little bit of a gaming/nerd setup... this is it so far...

Far too much time on my hands  :lmao:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #70: Mar 22, 2018 03:23:33 am
      A LOT of NBA 2K18 lately. Been hard pressed to find me consistently on any other sports game besides FIFA probably for the last decade, but finally invested some time into the MyCareer part of it and I'm loving it. Living the dream of being a menacing post up player dropping 30/15 double doubles on the regular, Portland hero, all that jazz :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #71: Mar 22, 2018 10:53:12 pm
      Made the mistake of introducing my almost 6 year old into Minecraft a couple of weeks back.  Don't think I've had a conversation with him that hasn't been about it since.

He hasn't got a console because I think he's too young for that level of involvement so it's just on a tablet or the PI, but it obviously means I've got to play on my phone and 'join in'.  Next thing is he's watching tutorials on how to build all sorts.  Digital Lego!

Recently been putting together a little bit of a gaming/nerd setup... this is it so far...

Superb stuff!  Looks great that - I dream of having my own cave!
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #72: Mar 31, 2018 09:53:02 pm

Haha, just don't have anymore kids, otherwise the man cave will be turned into a kids bedroom/playroom... I know this from bloody experience :(
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #73: Apr 11, 2018 04:44:31 am
      Finish AC syndicate (really enjoyed the game) so now got some of the DLC for Final Fantasy 15 (Gladious, Prompto and Ignis episodes). Hoping it is enjoyable way to kill a few hours
      Baconbutty
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 110 posts | 22 
      Reply #74: Apr 19, 2018 03:53:46 am
      Just started Assassins Creed Origins. Didn’t like the last one too much. This seems better so far.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #75: Apr 22, 2018 02:54:36 pm
      God of F***ing War 4, lads!!! Kratos reminds me of VVD :D
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #76: Apr 23, 2018 12:05:17 pm
      Rocket League for 2 years now. Love it!

Agree TRM, great gameplay but little mission variety and not much substance to the story.

I currently have an endless steam library to get through, and yet whenever I get time to play something the past few weeks I've been unable to click anything but Rocket League. If you haven't heard of it its basically that Top Gear episode with the car football turned up to 11, and its bloody awesome.

Sorry to quote an old post - do you still play?
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #77: Apr 25, 2018 04:22:03 pm
      Rocket League for 2 years now. Love it!

Sorry to quote an old post - do you still play?

Hi mate sorry only just seen this.

I've fallen out of it recently with a few other games taking up what little gaming time I have at the moment, but I think I've got you on PSN so if I see you playing maybe I'll jump in! Unless you're playing on PC/Xbox?

It is damn addictive once you get into it!
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #78: May 02, 2018 09:50:44 am
      I’m currently playing Origins, took me a while to get into it because the combat is completely changed and quite hard to get used to but I think I’ve got it down now... and enjoying the game too now.

Far too much time on my hands  :lmao:
      Great set up that mate,spied an N64 in your picture ( great console ) and still use mine.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #79: May 02, 2018 04:47:48 pm
      I just dragged out my old PS3 and decided to break out Fallout New Vegas. I never bet all the endings and I bought all the DLC for the game to play through as well. Always enjoyed NV more than FO3 or FO4
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #80: May 03, 2018 04:14:34 pm
      Hi mate sorry only just seen this.

I've fallen out of it recently with a few other games taking up what little gaming time I have at the moment, but I think I've got you on PSN so if I see you playing maybe I'll jump in! Unless you're playing on PC/Xbox?

It is damn addictive once you get into it!

Just on PC mate, but once the in-game parties are added I'm sure we can pair up. What rank are you?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #81: May 03, 2018 04:26:32 pm
      Assassins Creed Syndicate. I like it pretty well so far.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #82: Jun 07, 2018 06:22:47 pm
      Made the mistake of introducing my almost 6 year old into Minecraft a couple of weeks back.  Don't think I've had a conversation with him that hasn't been about it since.

He hasn't got a console because I think he's too young for that level of involvement so it's just on a tablet or the PI, but it obviously means I've got to play on my phone and 'join in'.  Next thing is he's watching tutorials on how to build all sorts.  Digital Lego!

It's not so bad. Minecraft has a Pegi 7. My son was playing it around 3. He's 6 now and he's finished Legend of Zelda breath of the wild on his own. I don't think it is any more harmful for a 6 year old than a 30 year old. It has puzzles which help problem solving abilities and it has been proven that games improve reaction times without loss of accuracy. My opinion as long as it is in moderation it is actually an educational thing. As long as it is not crime or gore such as grand theft auto, resident evil or Mortal Kombat etc... I think it is fine. The tutorials are very annoying, I literally banned them until I got my son a pair of children's headphones.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #83: Jun 08, 2018 10:51:29 pm
      Started playing God of War. Haven’t played games in about 2 and a half years now because didn’t have a console and finally could afford one again.

Holy sh*t, how I’ve missed it. God of war starts brilliantly, hope it continues down the same path.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #84: Jul 18, 2018 10:07:24 pm
      God of War on PS4, absolute gold
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #85: Jul 19, 2018 07:06:38 pm

It is!!! Ranks along side Last of Us, Witcher 3 and Uncharted 1 for me (not played Uncharted 2, 3 and 4 yet :D).
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #86: Jul 19, 2018 07:07:48 pm
      Started playing God of War. Haven’t played games in about 2 and a half years now because didn’t have a console and finally could afford one again.

Holy sh*t, how I’ve missed it. God of war starts brilliantly, hope it continues down the same path.

Please play Uncharted series, Last of Us and Witcher 3!!!!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #87: Jul 19, 2018 07:20:10 pm
      It is!!! Ranks along side Last of Us, Witcher 3 and Uncharted 1 for me (not played Uncharted 2, 3 and 4 yet :D).

I started the Last of Us a couple of years back but never finished it which is criminal given how crazy people are about it. I've always been meaning to get back to it and it's on my bucket list of things to do 'at home'.

As for the Uncharted series? If Uncharted 1 is already one of your favourite games ever then you're in for a real treat. The first one is brilliant but having recently played 2 and 3 once again I have to say they blow the first one out of the water. Number 4 is stupendous as well - played it at the start of last year and it's maybe a bit darker/personal than the previous installments but no less captivating and thrilling. If push came to shove I'd say number 2 is the greatest of them all, purely because it set the standards for the next two games, which in fairness, they matched. Great characters and most importantly stunning set pieces and settings, especially the Himalayas. A game you could play over and over again.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #88: Jul 20, 2018 09:02:21 am

Uncharted is unreal, played all of them each one brilliant.

Not played Last of Us although I loved The Witcher 3 and both expansions
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #89: Aug 07, 2018 11:45:34 am
      I haven't got bored of fortnite yet
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #90: Sep 05, 2018 11:57:53 pm
      Any steam users interested in trading a game for the new Assassin Creed Odyssey game? Bought a new GPU and got the game for free, but not interested in playing it.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Reply #91: Oct 23, 2018 11:29:10 am
      Any steam users interested in trading a game for the new Assassin Creed Odyssey game? Bought a new GPU and got the game for free, but not interested in playing it.

mannnn!!! you should definitely play it.

I have it on my console and so far put around 50 hrs on it! :D

It's a lot of fun and the side quests are not repetitive as the previous ones as you can have different options on how you want to finish your mission

Quick Reply