Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The 'What are you playing' Thread

Read 50453 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: The 'What are you playing' Thread
      Reply #92: Oct 23, 2018 02:58:22 pm
      mannnn!!! you should definitely play it.

I have it on my console and so far put around 50 hrs on it! :D

It's a lot of fun and the side quests are not repetitive as the previous ones as you can have different options on how you want to finish your mission

Yeah, after reading the reviews, I decided to keep it.

It's damn good, isn't it? The last AC I played was the first one, and I didn't like it, but thoroughly enjoying this one... A LOT!!!

27 hours played so far!!
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Reply #93: Oct 23, 2018 03:26:29 pm
      Yeah, after reading the reviews, I decided to keep it.

It's damn good, isn't it? The last AC I played was the first one, and I didn't like it, but thoroughly enjoying this one... A LOT!!!

27 hours played so far!!

I took a few photos on my ps share and to get some likes and so far I got zero likes.. ffs how am I going to feel important now  >:( >:( :lmao:
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #94: Oct 23, 2018 07:35:42 pm
      I am looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out later this week, I was a huge fan of the first one and always enjoy Rockstar Games
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #95: Oct 25, 2018 06:19:28 pm
      Those Red Dead Redemption 2 reviews are extraordinary but nothing less than I would expect. Already read a few calling it Rockstar's best game ever! Been waiting 8 years for this one and it looks like it isn't going to disappoint. Will be a while before I get my hands on it but get my hands on it I will.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,080 posts | 805 
      Reply #96: Oct 26, 2018 04:10:59 pm
      Those Red Dead Redemption 2 reviews are extraordinary but nothing less than I would expect. Already read a few calling it Rockstar's best game ever! Been waiting 8 years for this one and it looks like it isn't going to disappoint. Will be a while before I get my hands on it but get my hands on it I will.

Some gamers are looking to boycott the game because of the 'crunch' scandal at Rockstar Games, like overworking your employees for a 100 hours in a week and making them work on weekends.

nevertheless, I'm buying the game!
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #97: Oct 26, 2018 04:17:03 pm
      Some gamers are looking to boycott the game because of the 'crunch' scandal at Rockstar Games, like overworking your employees for a 100 hours in a week and making them work on weekends.

That just sounds like any video game company approaching release date. It's known to be the crunch period where everyone is overworked. Thought it was just an accepted part of the business but don't know about anything specifically to do with RDR2?

Anyway picked up my  copy at lunch, will have a few hours this evening hopefully. Deliberately avoided gameplay trailers but having seen a bit of stuff today it looks amazing...
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #98: Oct 26, 2018 09:34:38 pm
      Anyway picked up my  copy at lunch, will have a few hours this evening hopefully. Deliberately avoided gameplay trailers but having seen a bit of stuff today it looks amazing...

Oh F**k off :( So jealous!!

I could get it for the PS4, but I am a PC master race, so waiting for the PC version.... if it ever comes out :D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #99: Oct 26, 2018 09:49:26 pm

Most the games I've bought have probably been done under labour intensive stresses. It is, as artaylor said, part of the industry. A boycott is ridiculous - the game looks like a masterpiece and I hope all those that worked on it get rewarded handsomely.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #100: Feb 18, 2019 10:53:02 pm
      Resident Evil 2 remake !!! Loved the original, but the remake takes the biscuit!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #101: Oct 07, 2019 12:18:10 am
      Always late to the party with games nowadays, just too many and they take longer than the four days that Metal Gear Solid on the PS1 and Super Mario World on the SNES did, but having played an hour or three of Mafia III, just thought I had to comment on its stonking soundtrack. Enjoying the story as well.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #102: Oct 07, 2019 01:03:28 am
      Still playing Candy Crush ....level 4416

:D :D :D :D
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #103: Oct 30, 2019 03:55:00 pm
      Is there anybody else playing the new Modern Warfare? I’m having a helluva time!
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #104: Nov 09, 2019 04:51:09 pm
       Breakpoint right now. A lot of stupid bugs.  Annoying AI. Its certainly not better than Wildlands. It's like they had a Wildlands dlc and turned it into a new game.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #105: Nov 09, 2019 05:07:03 pm
      If you are a fan of RPG game like Fallout then Outer World is the game for you. I just started it and it is very enjoyable thus far!
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #106: Nov 10, 2019 11:53:39 am
      If you are a fan of RPG game like Fallout then Outer World is the game for you. I just started it and it is very enjoyable thus far!

Big fan of this as well mate. Loved New Vegas, and the headline for this game really is 'New Vegas in space'. Some great Firefly vibes as well.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #107: Nov 10, 2019 12:01:42 pm
      Is there anybody else playing the new Modern Warfare? I’m having a helluva time!

Think I'll get it. Was a huge fan of Modern Warfare on PS3 so will check this one out.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #108: Nov 11, 2019 07:40:22 pm
      Think I'll get it. Was a huge fan of Modern Warfare on PS3 so will check this one out.

Nothing will ever compete with Modern Warfare 2. During my BTEC there was many a class skipped to be spent playing those maps for 7 hours straight :D

But if they are going to schedule my classes for 3pm then what did they expect :D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #109: Nov 11, 2019 11:34:25 pm

My youngest just got it so I installed it as well. It’s a pretty slick game. Getting destroyed in multiplayer but I’m slowly getting better.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #110: Nov 23, 2019 08:34:34 am
      The Outer worlds looks good so will defo try that out as love a long solo player campaign.
      Was really enjoying MW campaign then it was over. Couldn’t believe how short it was  :f_doh:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #111: Nov 23, 2019 12:04:54 pm
      Nothing will ever compete with Modern Warfare 2. During my BTEC there was many a class skipped to be spent playing those maps for 7 hours straight

Ha yep, those were the days.
      Probably hasn’t been a boss call of duty since then so I’ve not really played it for years. Got this modern warfare, don’t know if I’m just not as good on it anymore or if there is a lot more camping now, always someone just sat there waiting for you to go throw a door or around a corner. Pisses me off massively.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #112: Nov 23, 2019 12:25:44 pm
      Restarted Red Dead Redemption 2. Got distracted with other things and struggled to pick it up where I left off. Rather than just do the missions, I'm searching the world.

Survived several bear attacks, only survived one big cat attack though. Didn't realise their was a document on that dismembered guy strapped under the railway bridge. Found another one as well. Kind of gory details Rockstar do.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #113: Nov 26, 2019 04:52:23 pm
      Have just started a game called 'control' and am enjoying a lot so far.

It's from the makers of Max Payne and Alan Wake so has similar elements to it.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #114: Feb 12, 2020 09:23:30 am
      That PDC darts game on Android (assume its on iphone as well) is my current go to game on my phone.

Quick Reply