Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

Ante Ćorić - Dinamo Zagreb

Read 16959 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Ante Ćorić - Dinamo Zagreb
      May 23, 2016 07:21:06 pm
      Blatantly had off from RAWK:

(Google Translate)

Croatian striker Ante Coric will, in all probability, with Mark the Piazza , a colleague from the Fire camp, could be the biggest star of the summer transfer window. On Sunday you could read how the English media claim that it wants to Tottenham and is ready for service blue wunderkind unload 13 million euros.

Following this news, we contacted some colleagues from the Island who are very familiar with what can be expected in the summer transfer window when it comes to the Premiership clubs. In addition to the confirmed interest of Spurs and what is already known, the interest of Manchester City, we learned another very interesting story.

According to our sources from England, Ante Coric, if Dinamo decides to sell, the closest - Liverpool! The information is as follows: Liverpool is immediately ready for Coric Dinamo offer 15 million euros!

According to the same sources, Jürgen Klopp eager to lead Dinamo midfielder and representative, Anthony is the vision of the German coach one of the players on which to base the creation of "new Liverpool '. At a meeting with leading figures from the Anfield Road, his name was mentioned at the top of the list of signings for next season. Klopp usual price Croatian players, but, after all, this is best illustrated by Dejan Lovren , which holds as one of the crucial players in defense. Finally, with regard to Lawrence, Coric to be faster on the more easily fit, because the team has a "his Croat".

The story of England goes on, we are told colleagues that Jürgen Klopp called Ante Coric to talk to Liverpool, to meet with him and the club. It is not known where the term, but an invitation has already been printed.

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/svi-su-ludi-za-coricem-engleski-velikan-nudi-15-milijuna-eura-i-zove-corica-na-razgovor-/1574391/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GodpGo2ZM
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Re: Ante Ćorić - Dinamo Zagreb
      Reply #1: May 23, 2016 08:14:54 pm
      Blatantly had off from RAWK:

(Google Translate)

Croatian striker Ante Coric will, in all probability, with Mark the Piazza , a colleague from the Fire camp, could be the biggest star of the summer transfer window. On Sunday you could read how the English media claim that it wants to Tottenham and is ready for service blue wunderkind unload 13 million euros.

Following this news, we contacted some colleagues from the Island who are very familiar with what can be expected in the summer transfer window when it comes to the Premiership clubs. In addition to the confirmed interest of Spurs and what is already known, the interest of Manchester City, we learned another very interesting story.

According to our sources from England, Ante Coric, if Dinamo decides to sell, the closest - Liverpool! The information is as follows: Liverpool is immediately ready for Coric Dinamo offer 15 million euros!

According to the same sources, Jürgen Klopp eager to lead Dinamo midfielder and representative, Anthony is the vision of the German coach one of the players on which to base the creation of "new Liverpool '. At a meeting with leading figures from the Anfield Road, his name was mentioned at the top of the list of signings for next season. Klopp usual price Croatian players, but, after all, this is best illustrated by Dejan Lovren , which holds as one of the crucial players in defense. Finally, with regard to Lawrence, Coric to be faster on the more easily fit, because the team has a "his Croat".

The story of England goes on, we are told colleagues that Jürgen Klopp called Ante Coric to talk to Liverpool, to meet with him and the club. It is not known where the term, but an invitation has already been printed.

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/svi-su-ludi-za-coricem-engleski-velikan-nudi-15-milijuna-eura-i-zove-corica-na-razgovor-/1574391/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GodpGo2ZM

Debs posted that earlier today in the transfer gossip thread ;)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #2: May 23, 2016 08:32:06 pm
      Debs posted that earlier today in the transfer gossip thread ;)

Soz :)

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #3: May 23, 2016 08:35:54 pm

Hahaha well at least you threw in the obligatory you tube vid :laugh:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #4: May 23, 2016 08:40:48 pm
      Hahaha well at least you threw in the obligatory you tube vid :laugh:

Well, you know. Put the effort in. Women ay? ;)

Reminds me a bit of myself on that vid if I'm being honest.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5: May 23, 2016 08:45:24 pm

If I knew how to post one up I'd have done one too  :P

I only posted it to get a proper translation but it's good you've given him his own thread mate as it won't get lost amongst the general stuff now  :gt-happyup:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #6: May 23, 2016 08:48:17 pm

Haven't actually watched it :laugh:

You tube footie player vids do my swede in
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #7: May 23, 2016 08:54:00 pm
      Looks good. Dribbles with his head up and passes well under pressure.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #8: May 24, 2016 01:24:33 am
      In translation according to the papers English "sources" Spurs and City were interested in making an offer with Spurs willing to part with 13m Euros for his signature.

However according to the papers English "sources" again Liverpool are the only club willing to secure the lads signature immediately and for 15m Euros. Apparently Jürgen in a meeting with senior people at the club has identified him as a priority signing this summer. Furthermore he has issued an invitation for the lad to come out to Melwood and meet with him in addition to a bit of a tour of the club.

Don't know how credible these sources are but it could be a bit of sensationalism ahead of the Euro's as the lad is part of the squad and Dinamos owner could be using that to drive up his price after the Euro's.

In relation to the player stands head and shoulders above the rest in a poor league though has loads of potential and could develop into a world class player.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #9: May 24, 2016 08:03:55 am
      Is well known as one of the best young midfield talents in Europe. Would be a good signing if his reputation lives up to the hype.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #10: May 24, 2016 09:21:12 am
      As Dire Straits once said, "Oh yeah the boy can play". Looks like the kind of kid we could develop into being a Coutinho replacement when the owners sell him off soon.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11: May 24, 2016 09:41:08 am
      In translation according to the papers English "sources" Spurs and City were interested in making an offer with Spurs willing to part with 13m Euros for his signature.

However according to the papers English "sources" again Liverpool are the only club willing to secure the lads signature immediately and for 15m Euros. Apparently Jürgen in a meeting with senior people at the club has identified him as a priority signing this summer. Furthermore he has issued an invitation for the lad to come out to Melwood and meet with him in addition to a bit of a tour of the club.

Don't know how credible these sources are but it could be a bit of sensationalism ahead of the Euro's as the lad is part of the squad and Dinamos owner could be using that to drive up his price after the Euro's.

In relation to the player stands head and shoulders above the rest in a poor league though has loads of potential and could develop into a world class player.

Be good to watch some of our targets, or new recruits at the Euros mate.  Thanks for the translation.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #12: May 24, 2016 01:13:12 pm
      Be good to watch some of our targets, or new recruits at the Euros mate.  Thanks for the translation.

Very likely that he will get some minutes I think.

Sad state of affairs in Croatian football at the moment, current coach was essentially hand picked by the owner of Dinamo Zagreb a well known mafioso who seems to have a hold on everyone and everything. It's the same guy who set up extortion type contracts with Eduardo, Modric and Lovren all three had to pay him  a cut of their wage well after they left Dinamo some a few years after even.

In saying all that he will be using the Euro tournament as a bit of an advertising space to flaunt his current number one talent (Coric).
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13: May 24, 2016 01:24:33 pm
      Very likely that he will get some minutes I think.

Sad state of affairs in Croatian football at the moment, current coach was essentially hand picked by the owner of Dinamo Zagreb a well known mafioso who seems to have a hold on everyone and everything. It's the same guy who set up extortion type contracts with Eduardo, Modric and Lovren all three had to pay him  a cut of their wage well after they left Dinamo some a few years after even.

In saying all that he will be using the Euro tournament as a bit of an advertising space to flaunt his current number one talent (Coric).

Nothing like the FA then  :f_whistle:
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #14: May 24, 2016 07:32:10 pm
      Marko Pjaca translated to Marko the Piazza  :lmao: :lmao:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #15: Jul 05, 2016 08:00:44 pm
      F**k knows how good the source is but anyway:

https://twitter.com/LFCTikiTaka/status/750395693165121536
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #16: Jul 05, 2016 08:11:02 pm
      All I can say is that he's pretty good on Football Manager. Develops into one of the best attacking midfielders in Europe.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #17: Jul 05, 2016 09:54:33 pm
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,225 posts | 6352 
      Reply #18: Jul 05, 2016 09:58:33 pm
      Know nothing about him personally. Guess I'll have to trust Jürgen on this one. ;)
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,194 posts | 1205 
      Reply #19: Jul 05, 2016 10:04:06 pm
      Never heard of him.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #20: Jul 05, 2016 10:08:36 pm

Same here, complete unknown to a lot of us I expect.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #21: Jul 05, 2016 10:09:26 pm
      Looks good on YT... but again, looks to be an AMC?
      Lofti Rider
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 656 posts |
      Reply #22: Jul 06, 2016 01:16:44 pm
       "Ante is a treasure for our club. He is a greater talent than Luka Modrić & Mateo Kovačić were at his age."
      Zoran Mamić, Dinamo Zagreb .

a teenager whose club has been approached by Barcelona,BM,RM,Arsenal and Mancity ! sounds pretty exciting as those who know him speak really high about him ..

Quick Reply