Trending Topics

Next match: Palace v LFC [Premier League] Sat 23rd Nov @ 3:00 pm
      Selhurst Park

Today is the 22nd of November and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W6 D12 L5

Harry Wilson Player Thread (on loan at Bournemouth)

Read 33939 times
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,567 posts | 351 
      Re: Harry Wilson Player Thread (on loan at Bournemouth)
      Reply #300: Sep 29, 2019 10:39:34 pm
      Obviously if he’s scoring goals then he’s doing the main thing, but yeah his overall performance has been average at best today, got a cheap yellow card too.

Take the goals away he has scored so far and he hasn’t shown anything in his overall play to suggest he’s got what it takes to make it with us. Early days for him though, long way to go this season.

I’m saying something very similar about Salah and you’re slating me
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 40,199 posts | 3955 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #301: Sep 30, 2019 07:48:15 am

Salah the player who has over 70 goals and 20 assists in 2 seasons and been an integral part of our success and improvement

Or Harry Wilson, the player who’s been out on loan and massively inconsistent.

Yeah I see the similarities. Get a grip, you’re getting slated because you’re talking bollocks and trying to use my comment on Harry Wilson to justify it is pathetic, it’s completely different ends of the spectrum.
      king kenny
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,240 posts | 174 
      Reply #302: Sep 30, 2019 11:58:49 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mad: :mad:
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,567 posts | 351 
      Reply #303: Oct 01, 2019 01:27:54 am
      Salah the player who has over 70 goals and 20 assists in 2 seasons and been an integral part of our success and improvement

Or Harry Wilson, the player who’s been out on loan and massively inconsistent.

Yeah I see the similarities. Get a grip, you’re getting slated because you’re talking bollocks and trying to use my comment on Harry Wilson to justify it is pathetic, it’s completely different ends of the spectrum.

It’s not about what Salah has done it’s about what he’s doing now. You think shankly, Paisley, Moran et al were interested in players form 2 years previous? He’s been garbage most of the games I’ve seen him in this season/this year. If you think he’s been good and that’s your standard then fine
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 40,199 posts | 3955 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #304: Oct 01, 2019 07:08:09 am

It’s not about what Salah has done it’s about what he’s doing now. You think shankly, Paisley, Moran et al were interested in players form 2 years previous? He’s been garbage most of the games I’ve seen him in this season/this year. If you think he’s been good and that’s your standard then fine

Get a grip Alfie, this is a reoccurring issue you have and now you are spilling it over into other topics. Literally all but about 1 of your last 15/16 posts has been bitching about Salah. 7/7 and this is all you have to talk about when you are on here. Like I said, get a grip.

Quick Reply