Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Man Utd [Premier League] Sun 16th Dec @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 13th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W12 D6 L6

Loris Karius Player Thread

Read 65721 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,191 posts | 1360 
      Re: Loris Karius Player Thread
      Reply #1590: Oct 30, 2018 01:39:56 pm
      whoscored who does their own player ratings has him having a pretty good season in the league with obviously not doing so well in Europa. I haven't followed his games but watched the highlights of the last Europa game they lost 4-2 (i think) and Besiktas were ghastly on defense being carved open like they were playing against City.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/107176/Show/Loris-Karius

Read an article on the situation saying he's been warned about his instagram posts that are being interpreted as disrespectful by fans with social media being something he really needs to stay away from.

He does like his social media and Baywatch :-)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,405 posts | 1978 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1591: Oct 30, 2018 03:39:28 pm
      whoscored who does their own player ratings has him having a pretty good season in the league with obviously not doing so well in Europa. I haven't followed his games but watched the highlights of the last Europa game they lost 4-2 (i think) and Besiktas were ghastly on defense being carved open like they were playing against City.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/107176/Show/Loris-Karius

Read an article on the situation saying he's been warned about his instagram posts that are being interpreted as disrespectful by fans with social media being something he really needs to stay away from.

You mean the whoscored rating you mocked when I posted it a while ago when it didn't validate your opinion?
      danaxe
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Reply #1592: Oct 30, 2018 09:28:58 pm

Sorry if I were unclear; The fun part is that it’s just a rumor with no bearing. I just enjoyed the angle and what journos do to get some clicks these days
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,862 posts | 1351 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1593: Oct 31, 2018 12:07:33 am
      Sorry if I were unclear; The fun part is that it’s just a rumor with no bearing. I just enjoyed the angle and what journos do to get some clicks these days

No problem,  thanks for the explanation
      heimdall

• 7,191 posts | 1360 
      Reply #1595: Nov 30, 2018 03:13:26 pm
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 18,405 posts | 1978 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1596: Nov 30, 2018 04:32:29 pm
      and to think some fuckwits on here were advocating we stick with Karius for this season instead of getting Alisson!!

yes, it was the "sensible" thing to do because Alisson was "unimpressive". The lengths people go before they are ready to admit they were just wrong!
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 251 
      Reply #1597: Nov 30, 2018 06:34:02 pm
      yes, it was the "sensible" thing to do because Alisson was "unimpressive". The lengths people go before they are ready to admit they were just wrong!

Can we get his who score rating?
      Ribapuru

• 9,752 posts | 1066 
      Reply #1598: Nov 30, 2018 06:42:45 pm
      Karius is probably below Bogdan now. He was not that bad before, the CL final effected him very badly.

Quick Reply