Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Loris Karius (End of Contract)

Read 202304 times
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Re: Loris Karius Player Thread
      Reply #1564: Oct 05, 2018 03:46:38 pm
      Karius shows me that Jürgen is not god in choosing the real-deal-players. Makes me scared about Fabinho.

Karius cost us £4 million it was hardly the gamble of the century.

Fabinho has barely played yet.

Get your head out of your German Panzie arse.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1565: Oct 05, 2018 05:00:08 pm
      Still suffering from that concussion then..

Problem for Karius now is that all his moves are being watched under the microscope..
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1566: Oct 05, 2018 07:33:55 pm
      Remember when keeping him was the *sensible thing to do* according to people who find Alisson *unimpressive*. So damn cute.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #1567: Oct 05, 2018 07:52:54 pm
      Karius shows me that Jürgen is not god in choosing the real-deal-players. Makes me scared about Fabinho.

Mate, you lack the subtlety to be an effective wind up merchant. Why don't you stick to whatever ManU forum you actually belong in?
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1568: Oct 05, 2018 08:23:11 pm
      Karius cost us £4 million it was hardly the gamble of the century.

Fabinho has barely played yet.

Get your head out of your German Panzie arse.

He cost us a whole lot more than that in the end!

In fairness dreadful post you were replying to but Karius while only costing 4 million was a huge gamble seeing as though Mignolet kept him out for long periods and when he did play he was even more awful.
      « Last Edit: Oct 05, 2018 08:29:59 pm by fields of anny rd »
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1569: Oct 05, 2018 09:07:22 pm
      I think there’s a vision thing.....it like he loses the ball in flight........
      danaxe
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #1570: Oct 30, 2018 12:09:02 am
      "Besiktas want to return Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius, who signed a two-year loan deal with the Turkish club. They want the 25-year-old German to return to Anfield in January and for the Reds' Belgium striker Divock Origi, 23, to join them." (90 Minutes)  :lmao:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6209353-besiktas-reportedly-ask-to-cancel-lloris-karius-loan-bring-in-forgotten-liverpool-star-instead
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1571: Oct 30, 2018 08:38:32 am
      "Besiktas want to return Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius, who signed a two-year loan deal with the Turkish club. They want the 25-year-old German to return to Anfield in January and for the Reds' Belgium striker Divock Origi, 23, to join them." (90 Minutes)  :lmao:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6209353-besiktas-reportedly-ask-to-cancel-lloris-karius-loan-bring-in-forgotten-liverpool-star-instead

That's disappointing to hear, I feel for him :(

Maybe the best solution for him would be to go back home and play in a more familiar environment.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1572: Oct 30, 2018 10:54:22 am
      I haven’t followed that keenly but had thought he’d done ok aside from one howler on a cross.......
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1573: Oct 30, 2018 11:22:38 am

What's funny about this ?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1574: Oct 30, 2018 12:25:00 pm
      That's disappointing to hear, I feel for him :(

Maybe the best solution for him would be to go back home and play in a more familiar environment.
      his back garden?
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1575: Oct 30, 2018 12:45:05 pm
      I haven’t followed that keenly but had thought he’d done ok aside from one howler on a cross.......

whoscored who does their own player ratings has him having a pretty good season in the league with obviously not doing so well in Europa. I haven't followed his games but watched the highlights of the last Europa game they lost 4-2 (i think) and Besiktas were ghastly on defense being carved open like they were playing against City.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/107176/Show/Loris-Karius

Read an article on the situation saying he's been warned about his instagram posts that are being interpreted as disrespectful by fans with social media being something he really needs to stay away from.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1576: Oct 30, 2018 01:27:51 pm
      whoscored who does their own player ratings has him having a pretty good season in the league with obviously not doing so well in Europa. I haven't followed his games but watched the highlights of the last Europa game they lost 4-2 (i think) and Besiktas were ghastly on defense being carved open like they were playing against City.

Read an article on the situation saying he's been warned about his instagram posts that are being interpreted as disrespectful by fans with social media being something he really needs to stay away from.

Thanks appreciated
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1577: Oct 30, 2018 01:39:56 pm

He does like his social media and Baywatch :-)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1578: Oct 30, 2018 03:39:28 pm

You mean the whoscored rating you mocked when I posted it a while ago when it didn't validate your opinion?
      danaxe
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #1579: Oct 30, 2018 09:28:58 pm

Sorry if I were unclear; The fun part is that it’s just a rumor with no bearing. I just enjoyed the angle and what journos do to get some clicks these days
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1580: Oct 31, 2018 12:07:33 am
      Sorry if I were unclear; The fun part is that it’s just a rumor with no bearing. I just enjoyed the angle and what journos do to get some clicks these days

No problem,  thanks for the explanation
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1582: Nov 30, 2018 03:13:26 pm
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1583: Nov 30, 2018 04:32:29 pm
      and to think some fuckwits on here were advocating we stick with Karius for this season instead of getting Alisson!!

yes, it was the "sensible" thing to do because Alisson was "unimpressive". The lengths people go before they are ready to admit they were just wrong!
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #1584: Nov 30, 2018 06:34:02 pm
      yes, it was the "sensible" thing to do because Alisson was "unimpressive". The lengths people go before they are ready to admit they were just wrong!

Can we get his who score rating?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1585: Nov 30, 2018 06:42:45 pm
      Karius is probably below Bogdan now. He was not that bad before, the CL final effected him very badly.
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1586: Mar 12, 2019 02:18:54 pm
      Besiktas have denied reports that Senol Gunes [Besiktas manager] would drop Karius for Tolga Zengin, who is not even a first team player, but the manager made it clear that he would make the move if he could.
      He said: "He was at fault for the goals he conceded. Karius has gone a bit stagnant, something is wrong with his electricity, motivation, enthusiasm for the game."
      "Something is wrong, he has also been unlucky. [He] is talented but it hasn't worked out and we have a problem. Let me put it this way, if I still had Tolga available I would play him."

Interesting to see how we get him off the books...
      We played a CL final with this guy !?  :'(

Quick Reply