Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Raphael Guerreiro (Lorient)

Read 4730 times
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,690 posts | 3711 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Raphael Guerreiro (Lorient)
      May 26, 2016 05:01:39 pm
      Liverpool 'make offer' for Raphael Guerreiro, claim Lorient

Liverpool have made an offer for left-back Raphael Guerreiro, according to the Portugal international's French club Lorient.

French-born Guerreiro - who is in the Portugal squad for Euro 2016 - is being chased by the Reds and three other clubs this summer, according to Lorient vice-president Alex Hayes, but he says none of them has offered enough money for the 22-year-old.

"No one wants to see Raphael leave, especially the president," Hayes told Ouest France.

"He will only be transferred if a club makes an offer that we can't refuse. For the moment four major foreign clubs, including Dortmund and Liverpool, have made an offer.

Transfer window vital for Klopp, says Robbie Fowler

"The fourth one shouldn't take too long to be made [officially] but for the moment none of them satisfy us.

"We're calm. We don't need to sell to balance the books."

Guerreiro, who has won five senior caps for his country to date, joined Lorient from Caen in June 2013 and helped Portugal's Under-21s to second place at last summer's European U21 Championships in the Czech Republic.http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10295009/liverpool-make-offer-for-raphael-guerreiro-claim-lorient

I never show him play. Any info. guys?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Re: Raphael Guerreiro (Lorient)
      Reply #1: May 26, 2016 05:08:00 pm
      Liverpool 'make offer' for Raphael Guerreiro, claim Lorient

Liverpool have made an offer for left-back Raphael Guerreiro, according to the Portugal international's French club Lorient.

French-born Guerreiro - who is in the Portugal squad for Euro 2016 - is being chased by the Reds and three other clubs this summer, according to Lorient vice-president Alex Hayes, but he says none of them has offered enough money for the 22-year-old.

"No one wants to see Raphael leave, especially the president," Hayes told Ouest France.

"He will only be transferred if a club makes an offer that we can't refuse. For the moment four major foreign clubs, including Dortmund and Liverpool, have made an offer.

Transfer window vital for Klopp, says Robbie Fowler

"The fourth one shouldn't take too long to be made [officially] but for the moment none of them satisfy us.

"We're calm. We don't need to sell to balance the books."

Guerreiro, who has won five senior caps for his country to date, joined Lorient from Caen in June 2013 and helped Portugal's Under-21s to second place at last summer's European U21 Championships in the Czech Republic.http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10295009/liverpool-make-offer-for-raphael-guerreiro-claim-lorient

I never show him play. Any info. guys?

IMO he's the exact same type of player as Moreno. According to Melissa Reddy the rumours about a supposed bid are false. She said our number one target is still Ben Chilwell.

Melissa Reddy ‏@MelissaReddy_  4h4 hours ago
      #LFC have NOT bid for Raphael Guerreiro as Ben Chilwell remains the main left-back target
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,690 posts | 3711 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #2: May 26, 2016 05:09:16 pm
      IMO he's the exact same type of player as Moreno. According to Melissa Reddy the rumours about a supposed bid are false. She said our number one target is still Ben Chilwell.

Melissa Reddy ‏@MelissaReddy_  4h4 hours ago
      #LFC have NOT bid for Raphael Guerreiro as Ben Chilwell remains the main left-back target

Who is Melissa?

We need to fix this area. Left back is an issue as I said in Moreno's thread.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #3: May 26, 2016 05:22:50 pm
      Simon Jones in the Mail says we are prepared to offer 4mil plus add-ons for Chilwell.

Guerreiro doesn't really seem to be an improvement over Moreno. For that matter, I'm not sure if Chilwell and Hector are?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #4: May 26, 2016 05:31:34 pm
      Who is Melissa?

We need to fix this area. Left back is an issue as I said in Moreno's thread.

I believe she's a respectable journalist who usually goes on The Anfield Wrap. I have no idea how reliable she is first hand but others have said she's not one to spout nonsense so...

Simon Jones in the Mail says we are prepared to offer 4mil plus add-ons for Chilwell.

Guerreiro doesn't really seem to be an improvement over Moreno. For that matter, I'm not sure if Chilwell and Hector are?

I don't think Chilwell is anywhere near being ready for regular first team football but Hector has apparently looked good defensively from what I've read.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5: May 28, 2016 12:17:16 pm
      I believe she's a respectable journalist who usually goes on The Anfield Wrap. I have no idea how reliable she is first hand but others have said she's not one to spout nonsense so...

Aye, she's alright her.
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #6: May 29, 2016 10:12:23 pm
      Just hit a beautiful curler on a free kick. Played well all game for the national team as he's had every time I've seen him. Against Norway though so not much caliber in terms of opposition, England in a friendly next then the Euro will be a good test.

In my opinion it'd be nice to snap him up before the Euro's because as a left back I'm sure his value will rise heavily if he has a good tournament.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,000 posts | 223 
      Reply #7: May 29, 2016 10:44:33 pm
      played well tonight, his second international goal his 1st was against Argentina and has quite a few goals in the french league for a left back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBnA1nfWEu0
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #8: May 29, 2016 11:26:36 pm
      played well tonight, his second international goal his 1st was against Argentina and has quite a few goals in the french league for a left back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBnA1nfWEu0

He's played most of the time in the past 2 years mate that's why he has a few goals.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,539 posts | 725 
      Reply #9: May 29, 2016 11:30:51 pm
      sign him up
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,000 posts | 223 
      Reply #10: May 29, 2016 11:32:38 pm
      He's played most of the time in the past 2 years mate that's why he has a few goals.

thanks mate never knew he had not played the past 2 years, i wonder how many left backs that has played the last 2 years and how many goals they have got, maybe you you can help me out there mate
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,000 posts | 223 
      Reply #11: Jul 17, 2016 02:31:52 am
      shame gone to Germany, even got into the team of the Euro 2016
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #12: Jul 17, 2016 04:56:56 pm
      This thread should be locked.
      wmeliane
      • Forum John Barnes

• 421 posts | 21 
      Reply #13: Jul 18, 2016 09:27:46 pm
      he signed for BVB... thread should be locked.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #14: Jul 18, 2016 09:33:17 pm
      he signed for BVB... thread should be locked.

Or just not bumped...? :D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #15: Jul 18, 2016 10:36:33 pm

Or we'll just keep posting in here to piss off the 'why isn't this thread locked' brigade. ;D
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Reply #16: Jul 19, 2016 02:32:56 pm
      Or we'll just keep posting in here to piss off the 'why isn't this thread locked' brigade. ;D

So, why isn't this thread locked eh? ;)

Quick Reply