Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

They Go... Who Decides? (Big Jürgen Is Watching You)

Read 10001 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: They Go... Who Decides? (Big Jürgen Is Watching You)
      Reply #92: Jun 02, 2016 10:11:59 pm
      Get rid of softies ... they are bad feng shui. Sell the lot and get some real muscles in, moreso in midfield. Klopp to stop the fatherly figure, use the sledgehammer instead. No more sentiments attached to the players, we mean business. he must turn us into a "red machine" as what we used to be back in the 70s and 80s.
      « Last Edit: Jun 02, 2016 10:46:58 pm by redkop63 »
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #93: Jun 02, 2016 11:39:10 pm

Hair and split come to mind.
      Red.
      Happy ?

Go Back.   Corrected . Check.

Better things to do ?
      « Last Edit: Jun 03, 2016 06:41:13 am by eurored »
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #94: Jun 02, 2016 11:51:19 pm
      Personally I can't wait till Mr computer man says the computer says no to Jürgen :)

harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,921 posts | 964 
      Reply #95: Jun 03, 2016 01:49:37 am
      And that is the issue. When Brendan was on Goals on Sunday last season he basically gave away how Alberto Moreno came to this club. He said that he needed a left back, there were 4 choices he was given. None of those were players he wanted but he had to take one because we couldn't go without one.

The Ian Ayre gets involved, we pay over the odds and before you know it 'Brendan spent millions on crap players'.

Yes, but if this is the case then it follows that this process was also responsible for signing the likes of Studge, Coutinho, Suarez, and Can for relative peanuts.  Pros and cons, but you have to look at both sides....

Isn't more a case of Ayre gobbing off porkies and appeasing the powers at be?

Anyhoo I thought his days were numbered and he was riding off into the sunset on his Harley?  So why is he still negotiating possible transfers?

I don't think Jürgen has carte blanch with the FSG dollars but I would have thought he'd have much more influence than TPM, I would like to think Jürgen would have this as part of his contract,
      Surely even FSG will note that the TC isn't quite working as it should apart of course from the dollars saved!!

It goes without saying the TC obviously still has a say, it's how much of a say that concerns me?

YNWA

This seems bang on for me.  I can't imagine that Klopp would have agreed to sign on if he didn't get contractual assurances over the amount of money he'd be given to spend on transfer fees and wages, and a high level of control over who we buy and sell.  That said, Jürgen will be held accountable for all of the transfers -- the good, the bad, and the ugly.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #96: Jun 04, 2016 09:20:45 pm
      Yes, but if this is the case then it follows that this process was also responsible for signing the likes of Studge, Coutinho, Suarez, and Can for relative peanuts.  Pros and cons

I just look at our league position and our general lack of success
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,035 posts | 69 
      Reply #97: Jun 05, 2016 10:32:41 pm
      If we're gonna spend money like the rest my side would be this
                         Karius
      Clyne     lovren     matip    Hector
                     Pastore  Can
      Milner       Firmino      Gortze
                            Origi   

Milner is not a CM neither is Hendo so milner and Hendo can play on the right. If  Markovic is to stay then he can play left or right. Not sure what's going to happen with Coutinho or Sturridge. Klopp likes the 4 2 3 1 formation so we need players who can press and keep the ball so this is it for me.players like Allen, Lucas and skrtel will be off aswell I think.
      « Last Edit: Jun 06, 2016 06:43:40 am by trebor12 »
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #98: Jun 06, 2016 09:59:38 am
      If we're gonna spend money like the rest my side would be this
                         Karius
      Clyne     lovren     matip    Hector
                     Pastore  Can
      Milner       Firmino      Gortze
                            Origi   

Milner is not a CM neither is Hendo so milner and Hendo can play on the right. If  Markovic is to stay then he can play left or right. Not sure what's going to happen with Coutinho or Sturridge. Klopp likes the 4 2 3 1 formation so we need players who can press and keep the ball so this is it for me.players like Allen, Lucas and skrtel will be off aswell I think.

Bad lineup. No point guessing at this stage. I think the team will be more settled than that.

Quick Reply