Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Group B - Euro 2016 [England, Wales, Slovakia, Russia]

Read 63899 times
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Re: Group B - Euro 2016 [England, Wales, Slovakia, Russia]
      Reply #667: Jun 21, 2016 11:22:28 am
      Not sure why we made 6 changes. If we were interested in winning the competition then we needed really to avoid France to as late as possible.

As it is, seems to me that Roy will happily take the 1/4 finals and hope that gets himself at least two more years at 3.5 million £ a pop.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #668: Jun 21, 2016 11:53:38 am
      What I like though, is all the bitters on here kept quiet for the time being who are ready to pounce on England's exit from the tournament. The kind of bitters who, from afar have jumped on the anti-England bandwagon because most of their scouse counterparts do.

Classic Beerbelly  comment. Always trying to get a reaction and well done, you can have one.

I f**king hate the FA and everything about them. Roy is a c**t as well. I cheered when Sturridge scored the winner (a) because he plays for Liverpool and (b) because it was against the Welsh. Aside from that I don't feel anything when England score or concede. I don't get worried and panic when a team is through on goal against them like I do when it's a Liverpool game. I can't help that, it's natural.

The straw that broke the camel's back was the whole weird Suarez affair. The FA and England can swivel and that's totally my own decision, although, I have absolutely no problem with anybody who does get behind them.

You overthink things. Take off your jizz filled onesy and head outside. Get some fresh air. There's a lot more to life than sitting off on the far, far right of your bedsit thinking of why people do this and do that.

Edit: And PS, you're not allowed to give me any sh*t back until tomorrow. It's my birthday.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #669: Jun 21, 2016 12:11:32 pm
      I f**king hate the FA and everything about them. Roy is a c**t as well. I cheered when Sturridge scored the winner (a) because he plays for Liverpool and (b) because it was against the Welsh. Aside from that I don't feel anything when England score or concede. I don't get worried and panic when a team is through on goal against them like I do when it's a Liverpool game. I can't help that, it's natural.

The straw that broke the camel's back was the whole weird Suarez affair. The FA and England can swivel and that's totally my own decision, although, I have absolutely no problem with anybody who does get behind them

I actually agree here with you jabba. (word for word in fact) feel f**king dirty now!

You overthink things. Take off your jizz filled onesy and head outside. Get some fresh air. There's a lot more to life than sitting off on the far, far right of your bedsit thinking of why people do this and do that

If people can c"nt England off til their hearts content, then I am free to point out one of the primary reasons they do it, is show how f**king cool and Liverpool they are by doing so, on an LFC forum. It's childish and pathetic and I'm calling it out. You don't like it tough titties!

It really isn't over-thinking things, well maybe for you it is, it's quite rudimentary, like your good self. 

Edit: And PS, you're not allowed to give me any sh*t back until tomorrow. It's my birthday.

Oh, and happy birthday ya bell.  :)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #670: Jun 21, 2016 12:36:57 pm

This is the only part I like about that post.

I am a bell.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #671: Jun 21, 2016 01:41:27 pm
      Jürgen makes the use of the word 'cool' cool. You're use of the word is, basically, frightfully English.

Hodgsonesque even.

:P

Also, please don't ever use the word 'BOOM!'. You'll kill it completely.

haha

tit.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #672: Jun 21, 2016 02:06:45 pm
      If people can c"nt England off til their hearts content, then I am free to point out one of the primary reasons they do it,

And yet you don't!!

For some of us of a certain age we remember the abuse and racial abuse dished out to John Barnes, we have to spend most weekends listening to these other cu*ts singing about us not having a job etc yet we're supposed to forget all that and stand alongside these same gobshites and get behind England.

Behave softlad, I'll be honest I find it funny when 'good ol' England' F**k it up and get dumped out of summer tournament and thousands of bellends go and get smashed out of their heads and go out and have a riot. Let's face it their support is made up mainly of fans from clubs who never get them type of trips regularly anyway.

Don't like that? Tough sh*t - We're SCOUSE not English!!
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #673: Jun 21, 2016 02:48:36 pm
      And yet you don't!!

For some of us of a certain age we remember the abuse and racial abuse dished out to John Barnes, we have to spend most weekends listening to these other cu*ts singing about us not having a job etc yet we're supposed to forget all that and stand alongside these same gobshites and get behind England.

Behave softlad, I'll be honest I find it funny when 'good ol' England' f**k it up and get dumped out of summer tournament and thousands of bellends go and get smashed out of their heads and go out and have a riot. Let's face it their support is made up mainly of fans from clubs who never get them type of trips regularly anyway.

Don't like that? Tough Sh*t - We're SCOUSE not English!!
      Hmm... You are from Liverpool? I don't know why but I thought Scotland.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #674: Jun 21, 2016 02:53:29 pm

His username should've been a clue.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #675: Jun 21, 2016 03:51:59 pm
      His username should've been a clue.

How the F**k would he know, probably never set foot in Liverpool in his life, the sad tit!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #676: Jun 21, 2016 04:32:18 pm
      And yet you don't!!

Behave softlad, I'll be honest I find it funny when 'good ol' England' F**k it up and get dumped out of summer tournament and thousands of bellends go and get smashed out of their heads and go out and have a riot. Let's face it their support is made up mainly of fans from clubs who never get them type of trips regularly anyway.

Don't like that? Tough sh*t - We're SCOUSE not English!!

I have to agree with McHuyton, well 95% agreement.

I do want my home country to do well, and even win, but I am also torn that the very people, country men, spokes persons of this country, absolutely despise me, because I come from Liverpool.

These people usually drive a white van, and read the rag.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,474 posts | 701 
      Reply #677: Jun 21, 2016 04:44:10 pm
      Are people suggesting Woy strategically went for the draw to get lesser opponents in the next round? ;D

This from the genius that wouldn't take 100% Fit league winner Drinkwater to the Euros and plays a CF (Rooney) and a not match fit Wilshere in Centre Midfield?

hmmok

Let's also bare in mind in the last game we also had 4 strikers on the pitch, and only one of them was playing in their rightful position.

Christ ALmighty
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #678: Jun 21, 2016 05:10:49 pm

And I thought my bird was bad.

Kinell.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #679: Jun 21, 2016 05:12:21 pm
      How the f**k would he know, probably never set foot in Liverpool in his life, the sad tit!
      I know Huyton is a town. I have been to Liverpool. Your attitude is terrible. Why are you so rude to people? The name Huyton doesn't mean you actually live there. My name Ribapuru is Japanese for Liverpool in Romanji characters. I don't live in Liverpool and I am not Japanese either.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #680: Jun 21, 2016 05:26:20 pm
      And I thought my bird was bad.

Kinell.

:lmao:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #681: Jun 21, 2016 06:05:56 pm

I'm not sure who that's supposed to insult more..... ???
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #682: Jun 21, 2016 06:08:01 pm

Just a shameless, shameless plug.....

Happy Birthday all  the same :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #683: Jun 21, 2016 06:35:45 pm
      I know Huyton is a town. I have been to Liverpool. Your attitude is terrible. Why are you so rude to people? The name Huyton doesn't mean you actually live there. My name Ribapuru is Japanese for Liverpool in Romanji characters. I don't live in Liverpool and I am not Japanese either.

Because let's be honest here you're the arch-type England fan we actually take the piss out of.

KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #684: Jun 21, 2016 06:50:18 pm
      Because let's be honest here you're the arch-type England fan we actually take the piss out of.

The wally in the crusader outfit looking heartbroken or the man smashing a family business for a laugh and screaming racial abuse?

Always thought there were two types of England fans myself.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #685: Jun 21, 2016 08:01:55 pm
      Anyway, onto more pressing stuff. How does it work who Wales will get? What if Northern Ireland and Croatia both get through as 3rd etc...?
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #686: Jun 21, 2016 09:45:29 pm

Proper little keyboard warrior that one.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #687: Jun 21, 2016 09:47:02 pm
      The wally in the crusader outfit looking heartbroken or the man smashing a family business for a laugh and screaming racial abuse?

Always thought there were two types of England fans myself.

Oh look, bitter Jock is in on the act!  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #688: Jun 21, 2016 10:30:58 pm
      Proper little keyboard warrior that one.

Says St George there.

You not been out fighting any dragons or chucking some plastic garden furniture about just like the rest of yer little Englander mates over the channel!!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #689: Jun 21, 2016 10:37:29 pm
      Well after tonights match Spain, Germany, France and Italy are now in the same half of the draw as England's.

Whoops.

Quick Reply