Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Group B - Euro 2016 [England, Wales, Slovakia, Russia]

Read 63931 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Group B - Euro 2016 [England, Wales, Slovakia, Russia]
      Reply #690: Jun 21, 2016 10:46:32 pm
      Well after tonights match Spain, Germany, France and Italy are now in the same half of the draw as England's.

Whoops.
      He is a total idiot. We could have had it a bit easier. Sterling against Russia is what did it. I don't think all his changes against Slovakia were bad other than Wilshere was. I honestly think he is sacked after the Euros. On the plus side, France are not brilliant. Being on the other half it would probably have been Belgium. The winner of Spain v Italy will get Germany in the quarters. I don't think there is a big difference between Belgium or France to be honest. The worst outcome would be we would get Germany in the semi final then an easier final.
      « Last Edit: Jun 21, 2016 11:05:57 pm by Ribapuru »
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #691: Jun 22, 2016 04:38:01 am
      And yet you don't!!

For some of us of a certain age we remember the abuse and racial abuse dished out to John Barnes, we have to spend most weekends listening to these other cu*ts singing about us not having a job etc yet we're supposed to forget all that and stand alongside these same gobshites and get behind England.

Behave softlad, I'll be honest I find it funny when 'good ol' England' f**k it up and get dumped out of summer tournament and thousands of bellends go and get smashed out of their heads and go out and have a riot. Let's face it their support is made up mainly of fans from clubs who never get them type of trips regularly anyway.

Don't like that? Tough Sh*t - We're SCOUSE not English!!

Yes, and I remember Scousers also throwing bananas at Barnes too!

I also remember Heysel.

I also remember you saying that innocent England fans who were caught up in the violence were getting 'Karma' from the Russians because of the 70's and 80's.

You sound like F***ing Putin and his nationalistic MP's! Sitting there congratulating Russian hooligans for their violence on English people.

I also don't see or hear each and every lower league club week in week out signing anti-Liverpool songs, the same lower league supporters who in the main are in France now, with their Lincoln flags.

Stop playing the Hollier than thou card, it's nauseating fella. I understand you have a chip on your block with every Englishman ever born and bred, but some of us LFC fans aren't as small minded. Yes, there are some right tools who follow this country's football and give it a bad name - I'm just fed-up with the en vogue of it all, each and every time. As though an LFC fan is expected to profess his love for the club by slagging England off as much as possible, along with it's corrupt FA (which I actually agree that it is and don't have anytime for). Like you, I couldn't give too much of a rats if England go out, but in the meantime I won't try and state how much so just to get a few votes in and show how Liverpool I am. It's pathetic.

« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2016 07:03:36 am by Beerbelly »
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #692: Jun 22, 2016 02:09:28 pm
      Stop playing the Hollier than thou card, it's nauseating fella.

As Liverpool supporters, shouldn't we always play the Houllier than thou card?

PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,474 posts | 701 
      Reply #693: Jun 22, 2016 07:31:52 pm
      He is a total idiot. We could have had it a bit easier. Sterling against Russia is what did it. I don't think all his changes against Slovakia were bad other than Wilshere was. I honestly think he is sacked after the Euros. On the plus side, France are not brilliant. Being on the other half it would probably have been Belgium. The winner of Spain v Italy will get Germany in the quarters. I don't think there is a big difference between Belgium or France to be honest. The worst outcome would be we would get Germany in the semi final then an easier final.

Really? I know we're supposed to hate sterling but this is one of the biggest leaps ive seen.

Kane was ineffective

what about subs rooney with wilshere vs russia

what about sturridge playing right wing?

what about playing 3 strikers essentially in Midfield at international level?

;D sterling vs russia is the issue? really?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #694: Jun 22, 2016 08:10:24 pm
      England going to lose in the quarter finals at a major tournament again then.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #695: Jun 22, 2016 08:48:19 pm
      I think we can beat France, but Germany in the semi will be the stumbling block.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #696: Jun 22, 2016 08:50:45 pm

We've got to get there first mate.  Iceland are no pushovers especially with Roy in charge  ;D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #697: Jun 22, 2016 08:59:47 pm
      We've got to get there first mate.  Iceland are no pushovers especially with Roy in charge  ;D

Remember Northampton Town...
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #698: Jun 22, 2016 09:05:13 pm

Unfortunately I do mate.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #699: Jun 23, 2016 04:23:44 pm
      Yes, and I remember Scousers also throwing bananas at Barnes too!

Yeah I remember that at Goodison in the FA Cup, never ever saw it at Anfield though, just remember the place exploding when Barnes hit that free-kick against Oxford.

Tbh wasn't on about the throwing of bananas, I was actually on about a group of Chelsea fans who were on the same flight back from Brazil who racially abused him after he scored THAT goal, saying England only won 1-0 cos a black man scored. England had won 2-0. And then the continual booing every time he played for England. And let's not forget Villa and others singing "you let your country down" after Italia 90.

So do I, several of my dad's mates went, so know all the tales of what went on etc.

I also remember you saying that innocent England fans who were caught up in the violence were getting 'Karma' from the Russians because of the 70's and 80's.

Innocent hahaha yeah that's why British police today issued images of English fans they're after for causing trouble in Marseille. Try again :laugh:

You sound like F***ing Putin and his nationalistic MP's! Sitting there congratulating Russian hooligans for their violence on English people.

And you sound like Nigel Farage!

I also don't see or hear each and every lower league club week in week out signing anti-Liverpool songs, the same lower league supporters who in the main are in France now, with their Lincoln flags.

You never been any League or FA Cup games when we've played lower league teams, cos I promise it does happen!

Stop playing the Hollier than thou card, it's nauseating fella. I understand you have a chip on your block with every Englishman ever born and bred, but some of us LFC fans aren't as small minded. Yes, there are some right tools who follow this country's football and give it a bad name - I'm just fed-up with the en vogue of it all, each and every time. As though an LFC fan is expected to profess his love for the club by slagging England off as much as possible, along with it's corrupt FA (which I actually agree that it is and don't have anytime for). Like you, I couldn't give too much of a rats if England go out, but in the meantime I won't try and state how much so just to get a few votes in and show how Liverpool I am. It's pathetic.

You're the little englander with a chip on your shoulder! I'm actually not arsed, but it's funny watching you bite every single F***ing time. You're like a clock, so easy to wind up!!

« Last Edit: Jun 23, 2016 06:10:42 pm by HUYTON RED »
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #700: Jun 27, 2016 10:16:30 pm
      Roy hodgson was progressive when football was transitioning from WM to 442 but now he's is a petrified corpse.

Another spectacular Brexit
      Red John
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts | 127 
      Reply #701: Jun 30, 2016 07:46:23 pm
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #702: Jun 30, 2016 08:04:32 pm

Quick Reply