Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Huddersfield [Premier League] Fri 26th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Hooliganism at Euro 2016

Read 19365 times
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,766 posts | 2232 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: Hooliganism at Euro 2016
      Reply #250: Jun 17, 2016 04:20:14 pm
      To be honest Certain elements of Englands support out there have been utter cu*ts, but don't really see a lot wrong in that video, the kids appear to be enjoying themselves and probably ran off to the closest shop to get some sweets.

They were mocking them mate. If they wanted to give them money then hand it to them. If you look closely there are a few people winging coins at the kids too.

It just sits very wrong with me and don't feel their intentions were good.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,527 posts | 2559 
      Reply #251: Jun 17, 2016 04:20:45 pm

Get away, you were a kid once yourself, you'd have loved that.

Before I posted, I asked my son what he'd have thought, he laughed and said 'free money to spend'

When I was a kid money was never thrown at me like that mate, it was handed to me in a civil & loving way....

Those supporters are throwing money like throwing fish at a seal for their next trick....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #252: Jun 17, 2016 04:26:43 pm
      42 seconds in kid has a blue carrier bag which looks to have quite a few coins in, after every thing he's been through he probably felt like he won the lottery.

Whilst all intentions may not have been good, bloke comes in at 27 seconds and interacts with the kids in a fun manner.

Not everything is sinister.

Mountains and Mole hills spring to mind.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #253: Jun 17, 2016 04:35:00 pm
      When I was a kid money was never thrown at me like that mate, it was handed to me in a civil & loving way....

But if you did, you'd have probably seen it as a game as i'm sure these kids did.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,766 posts | 2232 
      Reply #254: Jun 17, 2016 04:37:13 pm
      42 seconds in kid has a blue carrier bag which looks to have quite a few coins in, after every thing he's been through he probably felt like he won the lottery.

Whilst all intentions may not have been good, bloke comes in at 27 seconds and interacts with the kids in a fun manner.

Not everything is sinister.

Mountains and Mole hills spring to mind.

The lad at 27 seconds is having a laugh clearly. He also appears to have gotten some abuse for going over to the kids as he shrugs and says 'what' right after.

I'm sure some will think it's me having a go and being hyper critical of England fans again... But to be honest can anyone argue they don't deserve to be looked at under a microscope? Time after time after time there are problems. More than any other nation. It's a huge problem.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,813 posts | 1816 
      Reply #255: Jun 17, 2016 04:47:46 pm
      But if you did, you'd have probably seen it as a game as i'm sure these kids did.

Because kids see life through innocent eyes

Adults know what they're doing..
      If they wanted to give money to kids they simply walk up and give it to them

Throwing it on the floor for them to scramble after it? Nah
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,766 posts | 2232 
      Reply #256: Jun 17, 2016 04:49:39 pm
      ENGLISH fans were applauded by the football community today after a heartwarming video appeared online, gracefully showing kindhearted men in England football jersey’s handing out hoards of cash to refugee children.

Proving once again that English football supporters are the best in the world, one man can be seen approaching one of the children in an emotional greeting, where he raised his fist to the child in a show of British solidarity.

“I welled up when I saw the video,” the Queen of England addressed the incident earlier. “One’s act of humanity is duly noted and is a testament of our nation’s willingness to give to those less fortunate than ourselves, even if it’s not ones place to do so, in a strange foreign country such as France”.

“It’s stories like these that make you question why we have borders at all”. she added, before puking violently into a basin.

Estimations on how much money was actually given to the refugee children vary, but some analysers claim could be anywhere between one, to five English pounds”.

“Hopefully they’ll start up their own company or buy a house for themselves with our donations,” one donor told WWN.

English fans have so far been praised at this year’s European Championships for their humble and generous attitude towards their fellow human beings. In one touching incident last week, dozens of English football fans successfully defended the city of Lille from attack by a band of evil Russian invaders.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,863 posts | 1667 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #257: Jun 17, 2016 04:50:34 pm
      Seen stuff about seven year old kids being given pints to drink in return for money, all good harmless fun eh ?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #258: Jun 17, 2016 04:56:38 pm
      Seen stuff about seven year old kids being given pints to drink in return for money, all good harmless fun eh ?

If true that's f**king disgusting, but let's not make it look like that is what we were talking about here as it wasn't.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,527 posts | 2559 
      Reply #259: Jun 17, 2016 05:03:49 pm
      ENGLISH fans were applauded by the football community today after a heartwarming video appeared online, gracefully showing kindhearted men in England football jersey’s handing out hoards of cash to refugee children.

Proving once again that English football supporters are the best in the world, one man can be seen approaching one of the children in an emotional greeting, where he raised his fist to the child in a show of British solidarity.

“I welled up when I saw the video,” the Queen of England addressed the incident earlier. “One’s act of humanity is duly noted and is a testament of our nation’s willingness to give to those less fortunate than ourselves, even if it’s not ones place to do so, in a strange foreign country such as France”.

“It’s stories like these that make you question why we have borders at all”. she added, before puking violently into a basin.

Estimations on how much money was actually given to the refugee children vary, but some analysers claim could be anywhere between one, to five English pounds”.

“Hopefully they’ll start up their own company or buy a house for themselves with our donations,” one donor told WWN.

English fans have so far been praised at this year’s European Championships for their humble and generous attitude towards their fellow human beings. In one touching incident last week, dozens of English football fans successfully defended the city of Lille from attack by a band of evil Russian invaders.

:D  ;D  :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,516 posts | 4904 
      • YNWA
      Reply #260: Jun 17, 2016 05:11:09 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT46630VpMs

Just keeps coming. Gas the lot of them. Scum. Defending this too are we Riba?

Wow. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Can we drown these cu*ts when they make their way back across the Channel?
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,527 posts | 2559 
      Reply #261: Jun 17, 2016 05:13:40 pm
      Wow. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Can we drown these cu*ts when they make their way back across the Channel?

Bit unfair on the fish if we drown them, that becomes the fish's problem....

Education is what's required with some folks....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #262: Jun 17, 2016 05:18:23 pm
      Looks to be the same kids on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEAcpLUVc-k
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,519 posts | 3298 
      Reply #263: Jun 17, 2016 05:34:17 pm
      Disgusting behavior.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,162 posts | 1351 
      Reply #264: Jun 17, 2016 05:37:26 pm

At least somebody stood up to them. Surprised that huge f**ker didn't go for the money to get himself a cheeseburger!
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,813 posts | 1816 
      Reply #265: Jun 17, 2016 06:03:07 pm

Some pr**k says

'Chuck it in the road'

It's bang out of order mate

You ask yourself two things...

Would you do what those blokes are doing?
      Would you want someone to treat your lad that way?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #266: Jun 17, 2016 06:22:23 pm
      Would you do what those blokes are doing?
      Would you want someone to treat your lad that way?

No and No.

But I don't see the evil as being portrayed.

Yes there's a few knob heads as you'd get with any large group of pissed up football fans, but for the most part with a few exceptions it all seems jovial & harmless to me.
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,046 posts | 1052 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #267: Jun 17, 2016 06:26:59 pm
      To be honest Certain elements of Englands support out there have been utter cu*ts, but don't really see a lot wrong in that video, the kids appear to be enjoying themselves and probably ran off to the closest shop to get some sweets.

Not having that Daz, I was out on the town with the lads a few years back and one particular dickhead in our crowd threw a £1 coin at what is commonly known as a tramp. Fair to say he got bollocks off the rest of us. If some kids are outside a shop doing penny for a guy you don't throw coins at them, nobody with an ounce of civility would and THAT is what makes us decent people.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #268: Jun 17, 2016 06:31:30 pm
      Not having that Daz, I was out on the town with the lads a few years back and one particular dickhead in our crowd threw a £1 coin at what is commonly known as a tramp. Fair to say he got bollocks off the rest of us. If some kids are outside a shop doing penny for a guy you don't throw coins at them, nobody with an ounce of civility would and THAT is what makes us decent people.

Maybe its just me mate, I asked the bairn what he thought before I commented, maybe subconsciously that influenced my opinion, seeing it through a kids eye's.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,813 posts | 1816 
      Reply #269: Jun 17, 2016 06:32:38 pm
      No and No.

Yes there's a few knob heads as you'd get with any large group of pissed up football fans, but for the most part with a few exceptions it all seems jovial & harmless to me.

Evils the wrong word but they are utter f**king ball bags who don't deserve defending

If you wouldn't do it and you wouldn't want your boy to be subjected to it you can't then justify it as being jovial and harmless, it wouldn't feel that way if you were on the end of it and just because they are kids, and poor kids at that they shouldn't have to be on the end of a bunch of utter bellends either

I'm sure those lads would be really proud if their mums or kids in the future found out what they did
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,527 posts | 2559 
      Reply #270: Jun 17, 2016 06:33:20 pm
      No and No.

Daz, you did a very noble & charitable act at Xmas gone...

You took in a homeless man,allowed him to have a good wash, fed him, gave him a place to rest on in a comfortable surrounding & showed him love & that you care of their plight...

That's the right way to go about it...

Or you could have tossed him a bar of soap,can of soup & gave him a used cardboard box to rest on...

Big difference mate...

I'm sure alcohol clouded some of those chaps judgement & if they were to see the video with clear heads they may feel embarrassed of their actions & rightly so..
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #271: Jun 17, 2016 06:35:17 pm
      Daz, you did a very noble & charitable act at Xmas gone...

You took in a homeless man,allowed him to have a good wash, fed him, gave him a place to rest on in a comfortable surrounding & showed him love & that you care of their plight...

That's the right way to go about it...

Or you could have tossed him a bar of soap,can of soup & gave him a used cardboard box to rest on...

Big difference mate...

I'm sure alcohol clouded some of those chaps judgement & if they were to see the video with clear heads they may feel embarrassed of their actions & rightly so..

Maybe its just me mate, I asked the bairn what he thought before I commented, maybe subconsciously that influenced my opinion, seeing it through a kids eye's.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,519 posts | 3298 
      Reply #272: Jun 17, 2016 06:44:50 pm
      So flares thrown on the field during Croatia and Cezh Republic.

One went off right by a steward....this is idiotic.

Great way to represent yourselves at a world watched sporting event.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,970 posts | 3347 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #273: Jun 17, 2016 06:47:12 pm
      What the f**k is wrong with people?!
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,813 posts | 1816 
      Reply #274: Jun 17, 2016 06:48:19 pm
      So flares thrown on the field during Croatia and Cezh Republic.

One went off right by a steward....this is idiotic.

Great way to represent yourselves at a world watched sporting event.

Fighting between each other in the crowd too

Bonkers

I don't get it, this is like a return to the bad days of football in the 80s, it paints all football fans in the eyes of the rest of the world in a bad way

It's been a sad competition truth be told for this type of stuff

Quick Reply