Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Hooliganism at Euro 2016

Read 38318 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Hooliganism at Euro 2016
      Reply #230: Jun 16, 2016 09:16:04 pm
      we can all edit peoples posts in qoutes. Doesn't mean it's clever.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #231: Jun 16, 2016 10:48:38 pm
      3 Spaniards have been attacked by a group of 7 Russians outside a cathedral in Cologne. The Russians were said to be on their way back to Moscow from the European Championships. 2 of the Spaniards have been seriously injured and are in hospital.

F***ing cretins!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,969 posts | 3945 
      Reply #232: Jun 16, 2016 11:14:52 pm
      The Russian government has called the French embassy to protest at the detention of 43 ''supporters'' in France.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36539018
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8459 
      Reply #233: Jun 17, 2016 02:49:51 am
      we can all edit peoples posts in qoutes. Doesn't mean it's clever.

You mean quotes you daft tw*t.

I'll take saw, cos I'm sharp as!! :laugh:
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #234: Jun 17, 2016 08:07:58 am
      You mean quotes you daft tw*t.

I'll take saw, cos I'm sharp as!! :laugh:
      what was in my original message was just saying most liverpool fans were from outside of Liverpool. This is just demographic facts. I posted it when I admittingly miss understood another posters point. You edited my qoute to make it look I was saying Liverpool fans from Liverpool are not knowledgable. Which is total bollocks because I never said that.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #235: Jun 17, 2016 03:44:17 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT46630VpMs

Just keeps coming. Gas the lot of them. Scum. Defending this too are we Riba?
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #236: Jun 17, 2016 03:47:39 pm

What the f**k? No one is there to help those kids or have the courage to tell those assholes to stop?
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #237: Jun 17, 2016 03:58:54 pm
      What the f**k? No one is there to help those kids or have the courage to tell those assholes to stop?

The problem isn't that no one is there. The place is packed... Just full of England fans. Not one of them stopped it. Worst fans in the world, confirmed once again.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #238: Jun 17, 2016 04:01:56 pm

To be honest Certain elements of Englands support out there have been utter cu*ts, but don't really see a lot wrong in that video, the kids appear to be enjoying themselves and probably ran off to the closest shop to get some sweets.

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #239: Jun 17, 2016 04:06:24 pm
      To be honest Certain elements of Englands support out there have been utter cu*ts, but don't really see a lot wrong in that video, the kids appear to be enjoying themselves and probably ran off to the closest shop to get some sweets.

You seriously never just posted that mate? Come on Daz, your better than that....

The most likely scenario would be those poor kids did not realise they were being mocked & ridiculed for what they are (poor immigrants) ....

Time some folks in this country need to look at themselves in the mirror & make that change!.. (MJ)..
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #240: Jun 17, 2016 04:10:13 pm
      You seriously never just posted that mate? Come on Daz, your better than that....

Get away, you were a kid once yourself, you'd have loved that.

Before I posted, I asked my son what he'd have thought, he laughed and said 'free money to spend'
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #241: Jun 17, 2016 04:20:14 pm

They were mocking them mate. If they wanted to give them money then hand it to them. If you look closely there are a few people winging coins at the kids too.

It just sits very wrong with me and don't feel their intentions were good.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #242: Jun 17, 2016 04:20:45 pm

Get away, you were a kid once yourself, you'd have loved that.

Before I posted, I asked my son what he'd have thought, he laughed and said 'free money to spend'

When I was a kid money was never thrown at me like that mate, it was handed to me in a civil & loving way....

Those supporters are throwing money like throwing fish at a seal for their next trick....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #243: Jun 17, 2016 04:26:43 pm
      42 seconds in kid has a blue carrier bag which looks to have quite a few coins in, after every thing he's been through he probably felt like he won the lottery.

Whilst all intentions may not have been good, bloke comes in at 27 seconds and interacts with the kids in a fun manner.

Not everything is sinister.

Mountains and Mole hills spring to mind.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #244: Jun 17, 2016 04:35:00 pm
      When I was a kid money was never thrown at me like that mate, it was handed to me in a civil & loving way....

But if you did, you'd have probably seen it as a game as i'm sure these kids did.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #245: Jun 17, 2016 04:37:13 pm
      42 seconds in kid has a blue carrier bag which looks to have quite a few coins in, after every thing he's been through he probably felt like he won the lottery.

Whilst all intentions may not have been good, bloke comes in at 27 seconds and interacts with the kids in a fun manner.

Not everything is sinister.

Mountains and Mole hills spring to mind.

The lad at 27 seconds is having a laugh clearly. He also appears to have gotten some abuse for going over to the kids as he shrugs and says 'what' right after.

I'm sure some will think it's me having a go and being hyper critical of England fans again... But to be honest can anyone argue they don't deserve to be looked at under a microscope? Time after time after time there are problems. More than any other nation. It's a huge problem.
      Kopite78
      Reply #246: Jun 17, 2016 04:47:46 pm
      But if you did, you'd have probably seen it as a game as i'm sure these kids did.

Because kids see life through innocent eyes

Adults know what they're doing..
      If they wanted to give money to kids they simply walk up and give it to them

Throwing it on the floor for them to scramble after it? Nah
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #247: Jun 17, 2016 04:49:39 pm
      ENGLISH fans were applauded by the football community today after a heartwarming video appeared online, gracefully showing kindhearted men in England football jersey’s handing out hoards of cash to refugee children.

Proving once again that English football supporters are the best in the world, one man can be seen approaching one of the children in an emotional greeting, where he raised his fist to the child in a show of British solidarity.

“I welled up when I saw the video,” the Queen of England addressed the incident earlier. “One’s act of humanity is duly noted and is a testament of our nation’s willingness to give to those less fortunate than ourselves, even if it’s not ones place to do so, in a strange foreign country such as France”.

“It’s stories like these that make you question why we have borders at all”. she added, before puking violently into a basin.

Estimations on how much money was actually given to the refugee children vary, but some analysers claim could be anywhere between one, to five English pounds”.

“Hopefully they’ll start up their own company or buy a house for themselves with our donations,” one donor told WWN.

English fans have so far been praised at this year’s European Championships for their humble and generous attitude towards their fellow human beings. In one touching incident last week, dozens of English football fans successfully defended the city of Lille from attack by a band of evil Russian invaders.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #248: Jun 17, 2016 04:50:34 pm
      Seen stuff about seven year old kids being given pints to drink in return for money, all good harmless fun eh ?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #249: Jun 17, 2016 04:56:38 pm
      Seen stuff about seven year old kids being given pints to drink in return for money, all good harmless fun eh ?

If true that's F***ing disgusting, but let's not make it look like that is what we were talking about here as it wasn't.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #250: Jun 17, 2016 05:03:49 pm
      ENGLISH fans were applauded by the football community today after a heartwarming video appeared online, gracefully showing kindhearted men in England football jersey’s handing out hoards of cash to refugee children.

Proving once again that English football supporters are the best in the world, one man can be seen approaching one of the children in an emotional greeting, where he raised his fist to the child in a show of British solidarity.

“I welled up when I saw the video,” the Queen of England addressed the incident earlier. “One’s act of humanity is duly noted and is a testament of our nation’s willingness to give to those less fortunate than ourselves, even if it’s not ones place to do so, in a strange foreign country such as France”.

“It’s stories like these that make you question why we have borders at all”. she added, before puking violently into a basin.

Estimations on how much money was actually given to the refugee children vary, but some analysers claim could be anywhere between one, to five English pounds”.

“Hopefully they’ll start up their own company or buy a house for themselves with our donations,” one donor told WWN.

English fans have so far been praised at this year’s European Championships for their humble and generous attitude towards their fellow human beings. In one touching incident last week, dozens of English football fans successfully defended the city of Lille from attack by a band of evil Russian invaders.

:D  ;D  :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #251: Jun 17, 2016 05:11:09 pm

Wow. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Can we drown these cu*ts when they make their way back across the Channel?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #252: Jun 17, 2016 05:13:40 pm
      Wow. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Can we drown these cu*ts when they make their way back across the Channel?

Bit unfair on the fish if we drown them, that becomes the fish's problem....

Education is what's required with some folks....

Quick Reply