Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Sadio Mané (Liverpool > Bayern Munich)

Read 264508 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Sadio Mané (Liverpool > Bayern Munich)
      Reply #2392: Jan 10, 2024 02:50:14 pm
      Not so. At a minimum she is 18 years old which is a perfectly acceptable and legal age. There have been no reports of him sleeping with her below age, and it's speculation that he has been in a long term relationship. What does that even mean?

If he's been supporting her family financially for an arranged marriage then fair enough. That is their culture. We would do well to stop pretending that Western culture has the moral high ground.

Luke the 16 year old child is in a relationship with a 21 year old adult yet no one batted an eye lid..

Like I said Dan it’s all conjecture hence why I’m on the fence with no opinion.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,529 posts | 1083 
      Reply #2393: Feb 20, 2024 05:52:03 pm
      Just sat at ribby Hall watching sly sports and it's showing every one of mane 's Liverpool goals. God I miss this guy. Absolute world class player we just have not been able to replace. Difficult task though to replace a player like him ... his workmate, defending from the front, press, attitude along with the assists, creativity , pace and lethal finishing ... a true legend here.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 804 posts | 155 
      Reply #2394: Feb 20, 2024 06:38:25 pm
      Just sat at ribby Hall watching sly sports and it's showing every one of mane 's Liverpool goals. God I miss this guy. Absolute world class player we just have not been able to replace. Difficult task though to replace a player like him ... his workmate, defending from the front, press, attitude along with the assists, creativity , pace and lethal finishing ... a true legend here.

He had it all, never injured either which always helps.

Truth is we're gonna have a tough time replacing any of the stars of the title winning team.....probably the best Liverpool team ever assembled, thankfully we still have half of them still here including the entire back line but even the midfield of today isn't as good as it was 5-6 years ago.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2395: Feb 23, 2024 01:47:14 am

Don't forget that smile mate. Was infectious.

Quick Reply