Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Euro 2016 - Semi Finals

Read 30407 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Re: Euro 2016 - Semi Finals
      Reply #69: Jul 07, 2016 11:54:11 am
      There was no moment in the sun, Wales lost two games to Portugal and England. How can you say we were sh*t when we were one of the teams that beat you? England beat Wales, Wales beat Belgium, Belgium beat Iceland, Iceland beat England. It is the nature of football, so get over that. Nothing justifies the disgraceful reaction from the Welsh players about England exit that went viral. It is the ONLY reason why I wont be congratulating, otherwise I would be made up for you guys.
      If England players did that kind of celebration about Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales, I would feel ashamed of them.

Ive got fck all to get over , we had our moment in the sun wether you think otherwise is irrelevant , and I very much doubt anyone in wales gives a fck if you dont congratulate us , after so long in the widerness we had every right to enjoy it , who knows might be another long wait till we get to another ,
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #70: Jul 07, 2016 12:20:40 pm
      There was no moment in the sun, Wales lost two games to Portugal and England. How can you say we were sh*t when we were one of the teams that beat you? England beat Wales, Wales beat Belgium, Belgium beat Iceland, Iceland beat England. It is the nature of football, so get over that. Nothing justifies the disgraceful reaction from the Welsh players about England exit that went viral. It is the ONLY reason why I wont be congratulating, otherwise I would be made up for you guys.
      If England players did that kind of celebration about Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales, I would feel ashamed of them.

Get over yourself. Most of the world was cheering when England lost to Iceland, it wasn't just Wales. The way England played,  even the US team would have smashed them.

Oh wait...I guess we already typically work you over in major tournaments (mens and womens) :lmao:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #71: Jul 07, 2016 01:41:23 pm
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #72: Jul 07, 2016 02:17:06 pm
      Get over yourself. Most of the world was cheering when England lost to Iceland, it wasn't just Wales. The way England played,  even the US team would have smashed them.

Oh wait...I guess we already typically work you over in major tournaments (mens and womens) :lmao:
      you missed the point. there is a difference between how the average public and sporting professionals should act. Even though England should have done better, your so damn arrogant. Iceland were very good, they actually qualified to get into the tournament from a group Holland could not qualify from. US would have not smashed England, would have been a close game and probably one goal difference at the end.

England v USA mens head to head.
      England W7 L2 D1.
      Stop chatting **** about USA always do England over.
      USA men have never won the world cup.  England have. On ya bike buster.

« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2016 02:29:11 pm by Ribapuru »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #73: Jul 07, 2016 02:57:22 pm
      wow so much hate for my Portugal

Get in another final, not playing pretty but fvk it when we have played good attacking football in the past we have been sent home.
      congrats to Whales for a fantastic tournament i'm sure we will see them in the euros again

but thank fvk the whales band wagon here in the uk media will be over

I don't think anyone hates Portugal, football wise they're just not that significant. Most people just want to see a team playing such sh*t football, who were extremely lucky to get that far, lose. And of course, dislike of Ronaldo is quite pronounced for obvious reasons.

Normally Portugal wouldn't even have qualified from the group stage. Then they got double lucky getting into the easy side of the draw. And still struggled badly. I hope whoever gets in the final beats them.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #74: Jul 07, 2016 03:15:14 pm
      wow so much hate for my Portugal

Get in another final, not playing pretty but fvk it when we have played good attacking football in the past we have been sent home.
      congrats to Whales for a fantastic tournament i'm sure we will see them in the euros again

but thank fvk the whales band wagon here in the uk media will be over

It's not hate. I personally just find it outrageous that a team who finished 3rd in their group managed to qualify for the next round and then get to the final after winning only 1 game.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #75: Jul 07, 2016 03:30:05 pm
      you missed the point. there is a difference between how the average public and sporting professionals should act. Even though England should have done better, your so damn arrogant. Iceland were very good, they actually qualified to get into the tournament from a group Holland could not qualify from. US would have not smashed England, would have been a close game and probably one goal difference at the end.

England W7 L2 D1.

Wait...you've won it ONCE and you are bragging? You  didn't even make it out of your group  the last time and  the time before that we  won the group. Good grief..stop living in the past. The sad  fact that we can  even discuss the US being as good as England doesn't bode well for you and your  lot since we have a crap team made up of MLS players. :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #76: Jul 07, 2016 03:34:19 pm
      As an Englishman I would have been very proud of Wales, however I think as good as their performance was on the pitch they let themselves down with the reaction to England's exit. England lost, we went home quietly and can say our best was not good enough. Atleast we didn't act like a bunch of **sholes off the pitch to our fellow british home nations. As a result I am not proud of Wales because I just think the players had an attitude problem. I won't be routing for them like I did before. I will just route for England in future if we can get a good manager.

England W7 L2 D1.

Stick a compilation of three lions/vindaloo on and have a w*nk over Jules Rimet, no one on here really cares THAT much for England, get over it, they embarrassed themselves as F***ing per.

That's why everyone has been laughing at England. Deal with it.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #77: Jul 07, 2016 04:14:41 pm
      I personally just find it outrageous that a team who finished 3rd in their group managed to qualify for the next round and then get to the final after winning only 1 game.

When you put it like that - has made a bit of a shambles of it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #78: Jul 07, 2016 04:17:14 pm
      Stick a compilation of three lions/vindaloo on and have a w*nk over Jules Rimet, no one on here really cares THAT much for England, get over it, they embarrassed themselves as f**king per.

That's why everyone has been laughing at England. Deal with it.

Police have found the body of a man in the Thames wearing an England shirt, women's underwear, fishnet stockings, suspenders and an extra large dildo stuck up his arse. They have removed the England shirt to save the family from embarrassment.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #79: Jul 07, 2016 05:19:03 pm

Police have found the body of a man in the Thames wearing an England shirt, women's underwear, fishnet stockings, suspenders and an extra large dildo stuck up his arse. They have removed the England shirt to save the family from embarrassment.

Boom Tish Boom!

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #80: Jul 07, 2016 07:59:50 pm
      Germany's 20th semi-final in their last 26 major tournaments :D That record is ridiculous.

France choosing to go with Sissoko over somebody like Martial.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #81: Jul 07, 2016 08:05:22 pm
      Go on Can lad! Make your mark on this game.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #82: Jul 07, 2016 08:08:43 pm
      France making a good start, but I'm sure they'll be on the back foot soon.  :f_tongueincheek:
      Kopite78
      Reply #83: Jul 07, 2016 08:09:53 pm
      Ive got fck all to get over , we had our moment in the sun wether you think otherwise is irrelevant , and I very much doubt anyone in wales gives a fck if you dont congratulate us , after so long in the widerness we had every right to enjoy it , who knows might be another long wait till we get to another ,

I'll congratulate you mate, I'm English but thought you were a credit to your country and did superbly, I was genuinely hoping you get to the final, but either way a semi is a fantastic achievement ( I know how they feel having been married for 12 years 😏)

As for the celebration at England losing? Who really gives a F**k? It's a local rivalry, it's no different to domestic rivalries and say locals in the Liverpool side especially when our rivals lose id imagine, the only difference being that they were all together in a group and so into the whole experience..

Well in mate, you should be proud
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #84: Jul 07, 2016 08:14:51 pm
      COME ON EMRE CAN LAD!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #85: Jul 07, 2016 08:14:53 pm
      Can nearly!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #86: Jul 07, 2016 08:16:41 pm
      You can just tell Martin Keown wants Can to have a shocker. F***ing w**ker.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #87: Jul 07, 2016 08:18:22 pm

Listening to the R5L version, Ch601 on Freeview.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #88: Jul 07, 2016 08:22:35 pm

The tw*t was saying how he was looking nervous before the game. As were a lot of players I expect in such a big game, let alone for someone who is yet to play up until now. The tool.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #89: Jul 07, 2016 08:30:58 pm
      low quality of football from both sides so far.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #90: Jul 07, 2016 08:36:45 pm
      1 foul and he's booked? This ref is a joke.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #91: Jul 07, 2016 08:40:17 pm
      Where is Can playing after all? Which position? I'm at work unable to pay much attention

Quick Reply