Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Conor Masterson (Liverpool -> QPR)

Read 6141 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Conor Masterson (Liverpool -> QPR)
      Jul 11, 2016 11:07:42 am
      Good player is Conor.  A very cultured CB who's going into his 3rd season with the u18s and he isn't 18 yet.  He's one of the youngsters who has been training with the "Elite Development Squad" at Melwood under the tutelage of Pep Linders.

Republic of Ireland youth international Conor Masterson is a commanding centre-half who made his U18s debut in 2014-15.

He was with Dublin based side Lucan United before Liverpool offered him a dream move to his boyhood heroes.

A Republic of Ireland U17 international, Masterson is an excellent prospect.
      « Last Edit: Jul 03, 2019 07:17:25 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Re: Conor Masterson Player Thread
      Reply #1: Jul 11, 2016 04:46:20 pm
      Was on the bench for the first Exeter game last season, but I don't think he got in (it was Maguire who came on in the back, yes?).

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2: Jul 11, 2016 05:11:21 pm
      Was on the bench for the first Exeter game last season, but I don't think he got in (it was Maguire who came on in the back, yes?).

Correct mate.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3: Jul 11, 2016 06:27:19 pm
      Good player is Conor.  A very cultured CB who's going into his 3rd season with the u18s and he isn't 18 yet.  He's one of the youngsters who has been training with the "Elite Development Squad" at Melwood under the tutelage of Pep Linders.

Republic of Ireland youth international Conor Masterson is a commanding centre-half who made his U18s debut in 2014-15.

He was with Dublin based side Lucan United before Liverpool offered him a dream move to his boyhood heroes.

A Republic of Ireland U17 international, Masterson is an excellent prospect.

I saw this thread title and for some reason thought it was in the transfer thread. I was like, I'm sure he's one of our lads :D.

This season I'm going to make sure that I watch as many academy games as humanly possible. I slacked off last year and lost track of where certain players were and how they were doing.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #4: Jul 11, 2016 06:32:19 pm
      I saw this thread title and for some reason thought it was in the transfer thread. I was like, I'm sure he's one of our lads :D.

This season I'm going to make sure that I watch as many academy games as humanly possible. I slacked off last year and lost track of where certain players were and how they were doing.

Last season was a weird one mate.  Fixtures kept changing, games were advertised as being on lfctv then weren't or weren't advertised and then were shown.  Hell even I forgot or missed quite a few because of it.

We seemed to have a lot of chopping and changing within the squads too.  Players moved up to the 21s when they didn't need to only to be put back down to the 18s the following games.  It was like they were playing mind games with the lads.

Let's hope they get their act together this season  ;D
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5: Apr 05, 2018 05:38:59 pm
      Who? I was really surprised when I saw his name on the bench last night haha
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #6: Apr 05, 2018 05:43:21 pm
      Play him against Everton!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #7: Apr 05, 2018 05:51:28 pm

RTE interviewed him and Klopp.
      Klopp seems to like him.

https://twitter.com/RTEsoccer/status/981658033531928577

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #8: Apr 05, 2018 06:01:20 pm

See that's why people need to pay attention to the academy thread!

Quick Reply