Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Members sale 1st half of the season 2016/17

Read 16613 times
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Members sale 1st half of the season 2016/17
      Jul 12, 2016 11:18:35 am
      Members' Ticket Information

Liverpool Football Club would like to confirm the LFC Official Member's Ticket Sale process for Premier League home fixtures due to be played in the first half of the 2016-17 Season.

Ticket sales are outlined below with 10 Premier League home games being available during this period based on attendance at Premier League home games during Season 2015-16.

Tickets can be purchased online ONLY. An online step by step guide for how to buy tickets online will be available ahead of the ticket sale and available on the Members Area.

Disabled ticket Sale Dates

Monday 18th July – Disabled Members Ticket Sale Only
      Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:
      Leicester City; Manchester United; West Bromwich Albion; Watford; Sunderland; West Ham United; Stoke City; Manchester City

Monday 18th July from 8.15am – 10:45am - Members buying tickets during the above sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match

Members who recorded a minimum of 4 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:
      Manchester United; Manchester City

Monday 18th July from 11.00am – 1:45pm - Members buying tickets during the above sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match

ALL Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games:
      Leicester City; Hull City; West Bromwich Albion; Watford; Sunderland; West Ham United; Stoke City

Monday 18th July from 2.00pm – 5:45pm - Tickets for the above sale will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis subject to availability. In the event tickets remain following the above sales, tickets will be made available to qualifying Members

From Tuesday 19th July Members Ticket Sale Only

Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:
      Leicester City; Manchester United; West Bromwich Albion; Watford; Sunderland; West Ham United; Stoke City; Manchester City

Tuesday 19th July from 8:15am - Members buying tickets during the above sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match

Members who recorded a minimum of 4 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:
      Manchester United; Manchester City

Wednesday 20th July from 8:15am - Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

ALL Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games:
      Leicester City; Hull City; West Bromwich Albion; Watford; Sunderland; West Ham United; Stoke City

Thursday 21st July from 8:15am - Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

http://members.liverpoolfc.com/ticket-information

Additional Information

All tickets are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.

Members who are aged between 17 - 21 as of 31st July 2016 can now benefit from a Young Adult concessionary priced ticket.

Adult/Junior and Young Adult seating is limited and subject to availability during all sales. Available Adult/Junior areas will be advertised on Latest Ticket News

Advertised dates of all Premier League home fixtures are subject to change.

Seats returned via the Ticket Exchange or cancellations may become available approximately 2 weeks before a game. Members are encouraged to check availability on a regular basis.

As a Member, you can also purchase HOSPITALITY and record your match attendance too.

Disabled Members - How to buy tickets

On the Booking Line 0843 170 5555 (Overseas +0044 151 907 9399)
      At the Ticket Office at Anfield

MsGerrard
      Re: Members sale 1st half of the season 2016/17
      Reply #1: Jul 18, 2016 11:26:40 pm
      Good  luck to everyone trying for tickets in the sale tomorrow morning...could be a long morning !!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2: Jul 19, 2016 09:27:08 am
      Got a ticket on my members card for all the games up to the new year, didn't seem as bad somehow today, anyone else got anything? All mine in the Kop or the Anny rd end.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Jul 20, 2016 09:13:28 am
      Got a ticket on my members card for all the games up to the new year, didn't seem as bad somehow today, anyone else got anything? All mine in the Kop or the Anny rd end.

Nice one Cas

its probably easier because you needed 13 home games from last season for Tuesday's sale, its down to 4 games today and I cant even get the ticket page to load let alone get in the queue.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #4: Jul 20, 2016 02:28:43 pm
      Nice one Cas

its probably easier because you needed 13 home games from last season for Tuesday's sale, its down to 4 games today and I cant even get the ticket page to load let alone get in the queue.

Had the same problem couldnt even get it to load  its a bit of a piss take for those in work who cant get online seriously frustrated with the whole ticket fiasco , looks like I will be missing out tomorrow as well as my mam has to go to the docs in the morning and there is no one else to get them sh*t out of luck .
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Jul 20, 2016 05:32:59 pm
      Nice one Cas

Yeah that's true Ian, hope you eventually managed to get sorted hun.

Had the same problem couldnt even get it to load  its a bit of a piss take for those in work who cant get online seriously frustrated with the whole ticket fiasco , looks like I will be missing out tomorrow as well as my mam has to go to the docs in the morning and there is no one else to get them sh*t out of luck .

I'm sure you'll be able to pick some tickets up as the season gets underway Andy.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #6: Jul 20, 2016 11:25:00 pm
      Yeah that's true Ian, hope you eventually managed to get sorted hun.

I'm sure you'll be able to pick some tickets up as the season gets underway Andy.

Well I have someone else on the case in the morning so im hoping for a bit of luck , same as it is for a lot of others good luck .
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #7: Jul 20, 2016 11:42:16 pm
      None bought. Can't really buy more than one ticket at a time, just don't have the dollar.

Another sad reality of being a modern day LFC fan.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #8: Jul 21, 2016 09:44:44 am
      Couldn't even get on this morning!  Think there is something wrong with the internet because some sites aren't loading!

Looks like I'll be having spares or returns for the first half of the season!
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #9: Jul 21, 2016 11:23:34 am
      Couldn't even get on this morning!  Think there is something wrong with the internet because some sites aren't loading!

Looks like I'll be having spares or returns for the first half of the season!

I got on OK at 8.20am.  Straight into the queue.  Two and a half hours later got in.  Leicester sold out.  Just grabbed seats where I could.  Very limited availability.  Nothing in the KOP for any of the matches.  Lower Anny, Upper Anny and one in the main stand - very little choice but it's a ticket.   
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #10: Jul 21, 2016 11:34:32 am
      Managed to get one in Lower Cententary for West Brom, by the time I got into work and logged into the site I was well behind in the queue, took 2 and a half hours to get through and by that time availability was severely limited! Imagine its easier for you regulars who had over 13/14 home games last year, by the time it hits general sale and you wait in the queue its pretty tricky.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #11: Jul 21, 2016 11:56:32 am
      Got a few tickets but will need altitude training before the season starts as most are top of the main stand.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #12: Jul 21, 2016 12:02:15 pm
      Got a few tickets but will need altitude training before the season starts as most are top of the main stand.

How much did you pay for them? £59.00?
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #13: Jul 21, 2016 12:03:29 pm
      Got in after half an hour, website was incredibly slow, took 30 minutes to get 3 tickets into the basket then the site crashed and timed me out. Started queing again but gave up in the end, got nothing.
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #14: Jul 21, 2016 12:34:02 pm
      I got in easy enough, queued for an hour or so and got tickets for Hull and Watford.
      All in the main stand upper.

£53 quid for the ticket and from the map the seat is situated just past Mount Everest. Binoculars anyone?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #15: Jul 21, 2016 12:35:33 pm
      All tickets now sold out for every part of the ground.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #16: Jul 21, 2016 12:41:45 pm
      How much did you pay for them? £59.00?

I think they were £53
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Jul 21, 2016 01:57:13 pm

Cheers hun...
      I paid £37.00 for the Leicester game for a kop ticket....bargain !!
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 561 posts | 128 
      Reply #18: Jul 21, 2016 03:26:28 pm
      Cheers hun...
      I paid £37.00 for the Leicester game for a kop ticket....bargain !!

Lucky Girl, no Leicester tickets and no Kop tickets left when I got on.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #19: Jul 21, 2016 05:11:22 pm
      So glad, that this was the first time in years I didn't have to subject myself to the first day of sales. I feel sorry for all the loyal fans that go week in week out and got nothing in tickets today.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #20: Jul 21, 2016 06:31:36 pm
      Lucky Girl, no Leicester tickets and no Kop tickets left when I got on.

:( Feel for you and all the other fans who've been let down, surely there must be a better way to distribute tickets, lucky for me I've got a season ticket.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #21: Jul 21, 2016 11:16:49 pm
      Really wish they'd go back to the old system of selling them a few weeks in advance for each game. Gives everyone an equal chance to actually save up money as well as actually be able to get a decent seat.

Not paying £59 to sit up in the heavens at any rate.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #22: Jul 21, 2016 11:44:04 pm
      I've had tickets today but I've been so busy haven't had the time to check what part of the ground their in or how many I've got my nephew got them for me now he's buffered off to Belgum , will have to check my purchase history tomorrow .

Quick Reply