Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Members sale 1st half of the season 2016/17

Read 16616 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Members sale 1st half of the season 2016/17
      Reply #23: Jul 29, 2016 04:30:29 am
      Do I still have any chance of getting tickets for this season if I become a member now? How does it work? Any advice would be appreciated!
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #24: Jul 29, 2016 01:36:26 pm
      Do I still have any chance of getting tickets for this season if I become a member now? How does it work? Any advice would be appreciated!

I'm sure one of our more experienced members here will be able to give you the full low down, but essentially I think the sales are now split over two parts of the season, so the home games from August - December have been on sale since the middle of July, with all of the home games January - May going on sale sometime in December *November.

So there's probably little to no availability for home games August - December, but if you join before the next half of the season goes on sale you might be able to get something in 2017.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #25: Jul 29, 2016 01:47:52 pm

Yes.

You can pick up returns for first half of season and be involved in the scramble for second half.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #26: Jul 29, 2016 02:00:30 pm
      Yes.

You can pick up returns for first half of season and be involved in the scramble for second half.

Would you advise me to get a Full or Light membership?

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/membership

It seems that both give access to the same tickets so I'm not really sure if the added benefits of a full membership are worth the cost?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #27: Jul 30, 2016 01:15:17 am
      It seems that both give access to the same tickets so I'm not really sure if the added benefits of a full membership are worth the cost?

Light membership is fine, unless you particularly need a pen or whatever they give you for the extra money.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #28: Jul 30, 2016 03:18:31 am
      Light membership is fine, unless you particularly need a pen or whatever they give you for the extra money.

Hahaha ok. Thanks
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #29: Jul 30, 2016 05:02:13 pm

That's a very sore subject at the moment , have had light membership for a few years along with my dad ,
      Come may we had our usual letter to renew didn't auto renew as dad had a new card and didn't tell me , man phones up to re new and low and be hold even though it wasn't requested they put it through as full membership even though the renewal clearly stated light ,
      Dad phoned next day to point out the error and to change it easy you would think no chance , was told the order had gone through to the warehouse that dispatches the little parcels and it can't be cancelled , this is May mind you , here's the little beauty they took two lots of money each one for full membership and one for light , so I waited and waited got an e Mail on 27 June saying they had been dispatched be with you in seven days then you can return them and get a refund on your full membership all at our cost mind ,
      Well to date we've had no parcels and despite several phone calls to lfc and them promising to look into it and phone back , they haven't phoned back once or refunded any money , Am at a bit of a loss as to what to do next any suggestions would be appreciated .
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #30: Jul 30, 2016 11:32:41 pm
      That's a very sore subject at the moment , have had light membership for a few years along with my dad ,
      Come may we had our usual letter to renew didn't auto renew as dad had a new card and didn't tell me , man phones up to re new and low and be hold even though it wasn't requested they put it through as full membership even though the renewal clearly stated light ,
      Dad phoned next day to point out the error and to change it easy you would think no chance , was told the order had gone through to the warehouse that dispatches the little parcels and it can't be cancelled , this is May mind you , here's the little beauty they took two lots of money each one for full membership and one for light , so I waited and waited got an e Mail on 27 June saying they had been dispatched be with you in seven days then you can return them and get a refund on your full membership all at our cost mind ,
      Well to date we've had no parcels and despite several phone calls to lfc and them promising to look into it and phone back , they haven't phoned back once or refunded any money , Am at a bit of a loss as to what to do next any suggestions would be appreciated .

I did have full membership but when they sent me a pen one year for the extra tenner or whatever I changed to 'Lite'. Think I did it in October though. Sounds like the club cant handle it when people change end of May.

Money grabbers.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #31: Jul 31, 2016 12:48:48 pm
      Quote from artaylor
      I'm sure one of our more experienced members here will be able to give you the full low down, but essentially I think the sales are now split over two parts of the season, so the home games from August - December have been on sale since the middle of July, with all of the home games January - May going on sale sometime in December *November.

So there's probably little to no availability for home games August - December, but if you join before the next half of the season goes on sale you might be able to get something in 2017.

You can get any ticket you want, once you're prepared to wait for it.

Only Leicester and Middlesbrough are confirmed home kos so far. Most of the others will be changed, all the biggest fixtures will be, and others like West Ham are likely to also if they're still in Europe. Plus there's FA Cup/League Cup clashes from February on, that can postpone a home game for days or even months. So that is something you always have to be aware of, before you click "Checkout".
      Drs99
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #32: Dec 13, 2016 06:25:53 pm
      hi
      I joined a few years ago so i could get two tickets maybe once twice a season, I missed first ticket buying option, so this time i was on computer waiting after 2 hours or so i finally got in found two tickets went to purchase them and got kicked out of session OBVIOUSLY i was not happy so sent an email off complaining (got the usual reply back ! pointless sending on in first place )
        In my opinion the membership buying option is just pot luck i appreciate that there are lots of fans wanting to see there team.
      Looking on other match day tickets web sites they appear to be avaliable so i have to either pay over the odds or tough luck.
      Don't think i will be renewing my membership
      dave

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #33: Dec 13, 2016 08:05:46 pm
      hi
      I joined a few years ago so i could get two tickets maybe once twice a season, I missed first ticket buying option, so this time i was on computer waiting after 2 hours or so i finally got in found two tickets went to purchase them and got kicked out of session OBVIOUSLY i was not happy so sent an email off complaining (got the usual reply back ! pointless sending on in first place )
        In my opinion the membership buying option is just pot luck i appreciate that there are lots of fans wanting to see there team.
      Looking on other match day tickets web sites they appear to be avaliable so i have to either pay over the odds or tough luck.
      Don't think i will be renewing my membership
      dave

The whole ticketing thing is a fiasco theyve made so many members that the site gets overloaded and its just a lottery the club have gone badly wrong on this issue imho.

Quick Reply