Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Amazon Firestick

Read 20307 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Amazon Firestick
      Reply #23: Jul 31, 2016 08:45:52 pm
      Anyone got a infinity TV box I've heard they are the dogs bollocks for all sports & movies,  or could I get as good a service with just a firestick & WiFi.?

I'm gonna F**k sky off Robbing bas**rds so need my footie fix.

HELP!!

YNWA
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #24: Aug 17, 2016 12:39:37 pm
      Anyone got a infinity TV box I've heard they are the dogs bollocks for all sports & movies,  or could I get as good a service with just a firestick & WiFi.?

I'm gonna f**k sky off Robbing bas**rds so need my footie fix.

HELP!!

YNWA

They both use the same software to stream - Kodi

Firestick will be cheaper but you need to make sure you have a decent wifi.
      For best results it's always best to hard wire your internet connection.

As an extra just picked up an excellent add on to download has all the sports channels and sky extras. Clu IPTV

http://bestforkodi.com/install-clu-iptv-kodi-addon/
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #25: Aug 26, 2016 08:07:17 pm
      Another here who uses Kodi through my raspberry pi 3,one of the best investments I ever made,and has saved me a fortune over the years,binned off my Virgin package and just kept there interwebby.
      The actual box is just a bit bigger than a pack of playing cards ,I've had no issues with watching the footy,films ,TV series etc.
      Most are streamed in HD .admittedly the quality can vary depending on your internet speed,so for those contemplating getting one I would personally recommend it ,as mentioned you can buy them pre built with Kodi installed via eBay if you don't fancy building your own.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #26: Nov 06, 2016 07:04:50 pm
      They both use the same software to stream - Kodi

Firestick will be cheaper but you need to make sure you have a decent wifi.
      For best results it's always best to hard wire your internet connection.

As an extra just picked up an excellent add on to download has all the sports channels and sky extras. Clu IPTV

http://bestforkodi.com/install-clu-iptv-kodi-addon/

Will give that a whirl.

Just added Mobdro to my Firestick in no more than 10 minutes with just the Firestick remote in my hand.

Had decent for Sky channels etc and really easy to do:

http://www.toptutorials.co.uk/how-to-install-mobdro-on-a-firestick-no-pc-needed-easy-method/
      LFCSTEVE1984
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,729 posts | 408 
      Reply #27: Nov 09, 2016 09:28:48 pm
      Will give that a whirl.

Just added Mobdro to my Firestick in no more than 10 minutes with just the Firestick remote in my hand.

Had decent for Sky channels etc and really easy to do:

http://www.toptutorials.co.uk/how-to-install-mobdro-on-a-firestick-no-pc-needed-easy-method/

If you've got an android phone you can get an app called apps2fire and then you can link it to your fire stick and just push any app you have on your phone to the fire stick.

Saves a lot of arseing around. Just select the app, click install and wait for it to finish

Also get the fire tv remote app and get the yatse app this let's you control kodi with your phone. You can then type movies and stuff with your phone keyboard instead of moving to letters with the remote.
      j18
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #28: May 03, 2017 12:44:50 pm
      If you've got an android phone you can get an app called apps2fire and then you can link it to your fire stick and just push any app you have on your phone to the fire stick.

Saves a lot of arseing around. Just select the app, click install and wait for it to finish

Also get the fire tv remote app and get the yatse app this let's you control kodi with your phone. You can then type movies and stuff with your phone keyboard instead of moving to letters with the remote.

You don't need to do that mess. You can install Kodi from the Firestick. For that, you need to install downloader app from amazon app store. I installed by looking steps from http://www.thetechtoys.com/install-kodi-firestick/ . You can follow the steps to install kodi on firestick. You can also do that using ES Explorer App. Explained in the link.

Quick Reply