Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Southampton FA Cup 5th Round Weds 28th Feb 20:00 Kick Off

Read 4459 times
      RedBelle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 788 posts | 132 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Southampton FA Cup 5th Round Weds 28th Feb 20:00 Kick Off
      Reply #69: Feb 28, 2024 05:01:53 pm
      Being said that no Macca seen either along with Mo, Darwin, Endo and Sexy Dom?
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 775 posts | 148 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Southampton FA Cup 5th Round Weds 28th Feb 20:00 Kick Off
      Reply #70: Feb 28, 2024 05:06:26 pm
      Being said that no Macca seen either along with Mo, Darwin, Endo and Sexy Dom?

Should be a fun night then  :lmao:
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,013 posts | 523 
      Reply #71: Feb 28, 2024 05:38:17 pm
      Make it a cushy 2-0 win, give the fans a rest as well.

No chance. This is gonna be 5-4 ;D.

I'll settle for no extra time.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #72: Feb 28, 2024 06:24:03 pm
      Strongest side to start, from whoever is available. Get it won, then rest and rotate. Winning is why we actually turn up to play aint it ?

2-0 for me, as I suspect we'll see a few kids out there. Not to take anything away from them, but it'll be tough against hardened pros who will give it that bit more if they see a load of kids starting.

Isn't the quarter final draw taking place at 7:00 so we'll know the next possible opponents before we kick off. Or did I dream that  ???
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,255 posts | 756 
      Reply #73: Feb 28, 2024 06:40:09 pm
      Strongest side to start, from whoever is available. Get it won, then rest and rotate. Winning is why we actually turn up to play aint it ?

2-0 for me, as I suspect we'll see a few kids out there. Not to take anything away from them, but it'll be tough against hardened pros who will give it that bit more if they see a load of kids starting.

Isn't the quarter final draw taking place at 7:00 so we'll know the next possible opponents before we kick off. Or did I dream that  ???
      This all day long....Can't be worrying about what might be in the future...put a balanced side out and as you rightly say...get it won....it's Southampton, not prime R.Madrid.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,215 posts | 915 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #74: Feb 28, 2024 06:45:43 pm

With you on that strongest team tonight who knows what will happen in the future

Quick Reply