Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Pepijn Lijnders - Elite Development Coach

Read 10618 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Re: Pepijn Lijnders - Elite Development Coach
      Reply #46: Feb 06, 2023 01:50:59 pm
      Losing Diaz, the most complete forward on the team (pace, energy, ball skills, press) was the most significant blow this season.

To be the most complete forward, Diaz needs more goals.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #47: Feb 06, 2023 01:52:06 pm
      What ever way you look at it we have looked a poorly coached team all season. Pep is the man who coaches the players on the pitch.

Find it hard to believe Klopp can be ok with the state of affairs.

Pep does the fitness training sessions.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #48: Feb 06, 2023 02:48:01 pm
      Pep does the fitness training sessions.

Don’t think so isn’t that kornmayer.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #49: Feb 06, 2023 02:49:36 pm
      Don’t think so isn’t that kornmayer.

It's Pep that plans them, said as much on that documentary after we won the league and Kornmayer was at the club then, then again that could be the issue!!
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #50: Feb 06, 2023 02:54:18 pm
      End of the day this man loves the F***ing limelight.

when we’ve achieved something or a player has been bought. Media outlets stories have his name linked to it, quite a lot.
      just have a quick search of Google like jota and Diaz signings.
      Very likely he is the source of the information (how it works) 

He is very involved in transfers and highly regarded by FSG hence why he is at the club.

He survived Rodger’s and the staff clear out, he even went to Holland to manage and came back after 6 months after being sacked.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #51: Feb 06, 2023 02:57:26 pm
      End of the day this man loves the f**king limelight.

when we’ve achieved something or a player has been bought. Media outlets stories have his name linked to it, quite a lot.
      just have a quick search of Google like jota and Diaz signings.
      Very likely he is the source of the information (how it works) 

He is very involved in transfers and highly regarded by FSG hence why he is at the club.

He survived Rodger’s and the staff clear out, he even went to Holland to manage and came back after 6 months after being sacked.

Klopp brought him back

How do you know what his involvement is in the transfers - let me guess some bedwetter said it on Twitter

I bet you said sweet fa when he was assistant as we were winning trophies
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #52: Feb 06, 2023 04:12:58 pm
      Klopp brought him back

How do you know what his involvement is in the transfers - let me guess some bedwetter said it on Twitter

I bet you said sweet fa when he was assistant as we were winning trophies

Did klopp message you and tell you he brought him back. The man’s a snake. Buvac knew
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,062 posts | 2110 
      Reply #53: Feb 06, 2023 04:15:12 pm
      Pretty sure I saw Buvac on my toast this morning
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #54: Feb 06, 2023 04:26:18 pm
      Did klopp message you and tell you he brought him back. The man’s a snake. Buvac knew

So are you telling me that when Buvac left it was because of Ljinders ( who wasn’t at the club when he left ) and then Klopp was forced to take Ljinders back and it was just a coincidence that we managed to win it all

You need to stop believing Twitter
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #55: Feb 06, 2023 06:39:32 pm
      So are you telling me that when Buvac left it was because of Ljinders ( who wasn’t at the club when he left ) and then Klopp was forced to take Ljinders back and it was just a coincidence that we managed to win it all

You need to stop believing Twitter

At what point did I say buvac left because of Lijnders do you not have the ability to read something properly?

The man is  an attention seeking snake. Only a few weeks ago the mirror published his exit strategy. Who the F**k is he. Never ever heard so much sh*te from an assistant manager in my life.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #56: Feb 06, 2023 06:43:13 pm
      At what point did I say buvac left because of Lijnders do you not have the ability to read something properly?

The man is  an attention seeking snake. Only a few weeks ago the mirror published his exit strategy. Who the f**k is he. Never ever heard so much sh*te from an assistant manager in my life.

The “mirror” published his exit strategy 😂😂😂

How come you didn’t say anything about him when we were doing well

You can’t think highly of Klopp if Pep is overruling him
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #57: Feb 06, 2023 07:31:55 pm

The “mirror” published his exit strategy 😂😂😂

How come you didn’t say anything about him when we were doing well

You can’t think highly of Klopp if Pep is overruling him

Never liked him tbh. Don’t feel the need to post in here everyday, I ain’t that dull
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #58: Feb 06, 2023 07:35:35 pm
      Never liked him tbh. Don’t feel the need to post in here everyday, I ain’t that dull

So you never liked the assistant manager that Klopp employed and then helped the team win the lot 😂

Got to love a witch-hunt
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #59: Feb 06, 2023 07:42:43 pm
      So you never liked the assistant manager that Klopp employed and then helped the team win the lot 😂

Got to love a witch-hunt

Do I have to like him??
      You must of bought his book did you ;D

For me we shouldn’t be hearing for him. Klopp should be giving post match interviews and conferences not him.
      Who the F**k wants to hear for him he’s completely irrelevant. His exit strategy he has is irrelevant. His need to feel to let you know he had input on signings is irrelevant.
      Buvac was here and he left and he done it quiet.
      Why can’t this clown follow suit.

You go like he’s some messiah, he’s not ands could be replaced tomorrow.

There is absolutely no defending his actions, he speaks to the press more than any other person from Liverpool.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #60: Feb 06, 2023 07:54:54 pm
      Do I have to like him??

For me we shouldn’t be hearing for him. Klopp should be giving post match interviews and conferences not him.
      Who the f**k wants to hear for him he’s completely irrelevant. His exit strategy he has is irrelevant. His need to feel to let you know he had input on signings is irrelevant.

There is absolutely no defending his actions, he speaks to the press more than any other person from Liverpool.

No idea what is in his book

No idea what this “exit strategy” is that your dribbling on about

He goes into a press conference because Klopp asks him to and he only speaks to the press when Klopp says he can
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #61: Feb 06, 2023 10:54:10 pm
      Why is he all up in the media all the time. Never ever seen so many articles in newspapers done by assistant managers.

Also all the articles that are linked to him (from a close source, which usually means the individual himself) stating his current roles or his influence like in transfers.

The also claims apparent about he sees himself as heir to the throne.

And by the way that wasn’t his first book he has done. He had an early book on how to manage like him where he is described as a vital constituent of Liverpool fc.

Also mentions how hes regarded with FSG and he was retained after the sacking of Rodger’s by them

I literally ever see him in the media.

Am I missing something? Only time I recall seeing him much is when he took some press conference for cup games.

Hardly crime of the century for a guy trusted by Klopp.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,435 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #62: Feb 06, 2023 11:01:23 pm
      Do I have to like him??

Who the f**k wants to hear for him he’s completely irrelevant. His exit strategy he has is irrelevant. His need to feel to let you know he had input on signings is irrelevant.

What actions ? Doing league cup press conferences hardly makes him jermaine jenas or F***ing ant and Dec 
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #63: Feb 07, 2023 06:46:54 am
      No idea what is in his book

No idea what this “exit strategy” is that your dribbling on about

He goes into a press conference because Klopp asks him to and he only speaks to the press when Klopp says he can

Dribbling on about. Dingle listen if you want to find articles he’s put out there just Google it there is plenty.
      His exit strategy as mentioned was him the man himself sitting down with 4 4 2 telling them he won’t sign a new contract when his current one runs out and he wants a managers role and doesn’t want to be a assistant anymore.

There is multiple articles that have been published over the last few years which relate to him. Some are direct from him some are from a close source ( which 9 times out of 10 is him himself) explaining how he had key roles in signings and what influence he has.
      What about the one where he said arteta asked him to be his number 2 at Arsenal. Who needs to know this? Why put it in the public domain.
      Or ho he left his holiday early so he could speak to players about transfers.
      If this isnt trying to sell yourself I don’t know what is.

It is cringeworthy.
      This the Liverpool way?

And who wants to hear from the assistant manager?
      Klopp has never done this previously with his assistant managers. They have never done press conferences or interviews.

If you’re blind to see it fair enough
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #64: Feb 07, 2023 07:26:50 am
      Dribbling on about. Dingle listen if you want to find articles he’s put out there just Google it there is plenty.
      His exit strategy as mentioned was him the man himself sitting down with 4 4 2 telling them he won’t sign a new contract when his current one runs out and he wants a managers role and doesn’t want to be a assistant anymore.

There is multiple articles that have been published over the last few years which relate to him. Some are direct from him some are from a close source ( which 9 times out of 10 is him himself) explaining how he had key roles in signings and what influence he has.
      What about the one where he said arteta asked him to be his number 2 at Arsenal. Who needs to know this? Why put it in the public domain.

It is cringeworthy.
      This the Liverpool way?

Klopp has never done this previously with his assistant managers. They have never done press conferences or interviews.

Wouldn't mind if you threw up a few links as I'd like to have a look as I honestly never hear from him apart from cup press conferences.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #65: Feb 07, 2023 09:37:59 am

It is cringeworthy.
      This the Liverpool way?

Have you got links to all these articles 🤷‍♂️

And Ljinders only did the pre match conference for a cup game
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,875 posts | 420 
      Reply #66: Feb 07, 2023 10:00:07 am
      The book didn't sit right with me at the time. Think it should have been done after he was finished with his time at the club.

He is still here. There should be chapters yet to write.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #67: Feb 07, 2023 10:11:40 am
      Wouldn't mind if you threw up a few links as I'd like to have a look as I honestly never hear from him apart from cup press conferences.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-lijnders-outlines-liverpool-exit-28946022.amp

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/pep-lijnders-book-JĂźrgen-klopp-liverpool-arsenal-2022-b1014757.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/01/04/how-pep-lijnders-influence-has-grown-liverpool-following-anfield/

There’s a couple haven’t got time to upload different ones. But a simple search of Google will find you more
      « Last Edit: Feb 07, 2023 11:05:04 am by instinct »
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #68: Feb 07, 2023 11:30:54 am

What’s the issue with the first two articles 🤷‍♂️

Quick Reply