Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pepijn Lijnders - Elite Development Coach

Read 10454 times
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Re: Pepijn Lijnders - Elite Development Coach
      Reply #69: Feb 07, 2023 12:11:49 pm
      What’s the issue with the first two articles 🤷‍♂️

Like I’ve previously say. Why do we need to hear this? This is clear self promotion of his self.
      Clearly touting off about himself, about how everyone wants him.
      You don’t find other assistants doing this. Nobody needs to hear this, should all be kept private
      Clear as day what his motives are.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,687 posts | 3363 
      Reply #70: Feb 07, 2023 12:15:19 pm
      Like I’ve previously say. Why do we need to hear this? This is clear self promotion of his self.
      You don’t find other assistants doing this. Nobody needs to hear this, should all be kept private

He was asked by a journalist 🤷‍♂️

You don’t have to read it - would you prefer he had no ambition at all 🤷‍♂️

And the other is them extracting from his book

It’s a nothing issue but the social media fans like you have latched onto it and believe he is the reason for the issues right now

Carragher is just as bad when he pointed the finger at him
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #71: Feb 07, 2023 12:18:14 pm
      He was asked by a journalist 🤷‍♂️

You don’t have to read it - would you prefer he had no ambition at all 🤷‍♂️

And the other is them extracting from his book

It’s a nothing issue but the social media fans like you have latched onto it and believe he is the reason for the issues right now

Carragher is just as bad when he pointed the finger at him

Not latched onto anything. And it isn’t just talking to a reporter off a whim passing in a street. It’s all staged and set.

His motives are clear.

Didn’t say he’s the reason for the issues. Quiet stated it’s starts from the top and I believe Klopp has to take responsibility to.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #72: Feb 07, 2023 12:20:15 pm
      End of the day this man loves the F***ing limelight.

when we’ve achieved something or a player has been bought. Media outlets stories have his name linked to it, quite a lot.
      just have a quick search of Google like jota and Diaz signings.
      Very likely he is the source of the information (how it works) 

He is very involved in transfers and highly regarded by FSG hence why he is at the club.

He survived Rodger’s and the staff clear out, he even went to Holland to manage and came back after 6 months after being sacked.

End of the day you love a conspiracy theory. You know he was part of the youth team set up under Rodgers, he wasn't working with the first team.

So what's your angle bitching permo about Pep?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,687 posts | 3363 
      Reply #73: Feb 07, 2023 12:21:13 pm
      Not latched onto anything. And it isn’t just talking to a reporter off a whim passing in a street. It’s all staged and set.

His motives are clear.

Didn’t say he’s the reason for the issues. Quiet stated it’s starts from the top and I believe Klopp has to take responsibility to.

What is his motive then 🤷‍♂️

And yes it’s speaking to a journalist about his future career - what’s the issue with that ?

He would have got the ok from Klopp to speak to them
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #74: Feb 07, 2023 12:23:15 pm

Well you've already worked out what his motives are, so why not F***ing share them or pipe the F**k down you crying F***ing c**t!!

The amount of bitching about certain members of staff cos someone read something on the Internet or heard something off a bluenose cabbie is F***ing embarrassing
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #75: Feb 07, 2023 12:26:10 pm
      This the Liverpool way?

And who wants to hear from the assistant manager?
      Klopp has never done this previously with his assistant managers. They have never done press conferences or interviews.

If you’re blind to see it fair enough

Plenty of managers get their assistants to do the carabao Cup press conferences!!

You explain the Liverpool Way to us then, seeing as you know F***ing all.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #76: Feb 07, 2023 01:04:35 pm
      Plenty of managers get their assistants to do the carabao Cup press conferences!!

You explain the Liverpool Way to us then, seeing as you know f**king all.

First off you’re quite clearly a freak getting narked by a comment on a fan board ;D very funny you get that wound up. Must be very bitter about something (maybe take a long look at your life and answer why you sit on here 24/7) ;D.

Secondly the Liverpool way doesn’t exist apart from in simpletons heads. The clubs ownership now is completely different to the past, so what goes is there way of buisness.

The man has clearly an agenda of self promotion. If you take your rose tented glasses off you will see. And you don’t get this from others.

Had my take on and leave it there any further comments will not be responded to.

Thank you good day
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,687 posts | 3363 
      Reply #77: Feb 07, 2023 01:17:22 pm
      First off you’re quite clearly a freak getting narked by a comment on a fan board ;D very funny you get that wound up. Must be very bitter about something (maybe take a long look at your life and answer why you sit on here 24/7) ;D.

Secondly the Liverpool way doesn’t exist apart from in simpletons heads. The clubs ownership now is completely different to the past, so what goes is there way of buisness.

The man has clearly an agenda of self promotion. If you take your rose tented glasses off you will see. And you don’t get this from others.

Had my take on and leave it there any further comments will not be responded to.

Thank you good day

So what’s his motive ?

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #78: Feb 07, 2023 01:19:24 pm

Thank you good day

I'm not sat on here 24/7 it's just on my phone you F***ing virgin. How can I be bitter having supported the club for about 39 years and seen the club win everything.

Am not the sad F***ing tw*t making conspiracy sh*t on a forum.

Must of really battered your F***ing ego to come out with the above.

F**k your take, your say and your good day you utter wool c**t. You're just other F***ing shitbag who's been probably fu**ed off from other forums cos you're a snide tw*t.

This F***ing freak will still be at the Derby!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #79: Feb 07, 2023 01:32:37 pm

Don't encourage the rabbit hole seeking muppet. Would defo be an Alfie army's type lunatic, he seems the gullible type!!
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #80: Feb 07, 2023 02:00:08 pm
      Don't encourage the rabbit hole seeking muppet. Would defo be an Alfie army's type lunatic, he seems the gullible type!!

37000 posts says your a freak. Stand by the stats.
      My life is better than yours ;D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,144 posts | 4897 
      Reply #81: Feb 07, 2023 02:16:57 pm

Thanks mate but looking at that I'd have thought there was much more too it the way you've been describing it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #82: Feb 07, 2023 03:01:49 pm
      37000 posts says your a freak. Stand by the stats.
      My life is better than yours ;D

37,000 posts since 2006 you little armchair supporting pr**k!! Whereas you registered in December, makes me think you're another sh*t-stirring wool c**t.

My season ticket and all the games I've been over the years and I was in Istanbul too say my life is a lot more fulfilling!!

Stand by those facts la
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #83: Feb 07, 2023 03:09:23 pm
      Thanks mate but looking at that I'd have thought there was much more too it the way you've been describing it.

There is more articles where he promotes himself, or heavily hints towards his involvement . Might been seen different  by you than me, I just find that it’s very self motivated by him on his part and I’m not a fan of it.
      To me it’s an obvious narrative that’s piushing himself.
      Some facts that he states just don’t need to be put in the public domain! Unless it’s for his own personal narrative.

All I can say I don’t see this from other assistant managers, or our other one Peter.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #84: Feb 07, 2023 03:12:40 pm
      37,000 posts since 2006 you little armchair supporting pr**k!! Whereas you registered in December, makes me think you're another sh*t-stirring wool c**t.

My season ticket and all the games I've been over the years and I was in Istanbul too say my life is a lot more fulfilling!!

Stand by those facts la

So over 2000 posts a year then ;D. No escaping it, you sit on here.

Bro We don’t need to hear about your travels. Not interested.
      So 19 games a year is life fulfilling.
      Give up now mate. Your losing 😂
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,194 posts | 1205 
      Reply #85: Feb 07, 2023 04:38:59 pm
      I didn't even know he'd written a book until someone on here mentioned it as an act of treason, which is ironic given those are the people complaining he likes the limelight. I think they also like the limelight. F*ck them off, get some new people in.
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #86: Feb 07, 2023 06:52:57 pm
      I didn't even know he'd written a book until someone on here mentioned it as an act of treason, which is ironic given those are the people complaining he likes the limelight. I think they also like the limelight. F*ck them off, get some new people in.

He was called out before his book came out

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-JĂźrgen-klopp-pep-lijnders-26455455?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,687 posts | 3363 
      Reply #87: Feb 07, 2023 07:09:45 pm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-JĂźrgen-klopp-pep-lijnders-26455455?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Now you can continue to look at what others outside the club say about Lijnders in red top rag papers

How what the most important person says about him

“Giving his verdict on Lijnders returning, Klopp said at the time: "It’s good. It’s very, very good. We sent him away for half a year to get very important experience and to have him back now feels just fantastic.

“When he came in the building, everybody was really delighted about that and was really happy about it.

“He’s a fantastic person and a fantastic coach, so it’s really important that we have him back and I’m really looking forward to working together with him.”

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/04/JĂźrgen-klopp-reveals-main-reason-for-new-contract-is-energiser-pepijn-lijnders/

But, in highlighting how he feels “there is a freshness about us as a club still and this energises me,” Klopp spoke especially glowingly about Lijnders’ role in energising him.

“It was clear I need to have one more really important conversation and that was the one to Pep Lijnders,” the boss explained.

“He is probably the main reason for it because he is a real energiser – you know him, this man is on fire and our connection is beyond football things.

“When he said, ‘Oh, yes, I am in!’ then it was clear that we are open for any kind of talks. That’s why we sit here now.

Speaking to Liverpool's official website, Klopp said: "Pep is unique. I’ve never met anyone like him before and I’m not sure I’ll be fortunate enough to do so again in the future.

"He is studious and coaching-obsessed; he believes in the training process with a passion I’ve never seen before. It was his obsession with chronicling everything we do that led to this project happening. This diary, this book, our story of 2021-22.

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4973 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #88: Feb 08, 2023 09:16:52 am

Can’t see what your problem is with our Pep, so f***in what he wrote a book, a journal of what turned out our best season under Klopp & Ljinders, no one has any issues regarding the publication, it was obviously sanctioned by the club itself or it wouldn’t have happened, funny how this wasn’t brought to light before this season, a season where we’re Witnessing the results of a lack of investment and not because PepLjinders published his f***in book,

Your another reason why this forum is heading down the f***in toilet !!!
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #89: Feb 08, 2023 10:39:00 am

Can’t see what your problem is with our Pep, so f***in what he wrote a book, a journal of what turned out our best season under Klopp & Ljinders, no one has any issues regarding the publication, it was obviously sanctioned by the club itself or it wouldn’t have happened, funny how this wasn’t brought to light before this season, a season where we’re Witnessing the results of a lack of investment and not because PepLjinders published his f***in book,

Your another reason why this forum is heading down the f***in toilet !!!

Why because I voice a valid point.

The man is self motivated, what assistant starts to announce the stuff he does.
      Not a single one.
      Why do we hear nothing from Peter?

It isn’t just newspaper printing articles.

They are direct quotes from all media outlets the man’s had more interviews than klopp has outside of his media duties.

He has been called by multiple people on this now.

If you can’t see so be it. If I want to post something I will.

Think all you that get irritated by something posted on here neeed a self assement and quick.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #90: Feb 08, 2023 02:15:57 pm
      So over 2000 posts a year then ;D. No escaping it, you sit on here.

Bro We don’t need to hear about your travels. Not interested.
      So 19 games a year is life fulfilling.
      Give up now mate. Your losing 😂

I bet you're a Top G, Tate-loving shitbag. You use words like F***ing bro. You're the only loser around here. Probably a F***ing nonce and on the sex-register list too.

Spitting truth and all that. Can't even use proper grammar ffs. You should of stayed in school instead of thinglking you're F***ing "gangster"

Let's hear of your travels to Liverpool though "bro" cos I reckon you'd get filled in the minute you open that shitbag mouth and your nerdy little accent drops!!

My travels is not really travels you thick, brain dead cumt, it's just actually being a Liverpool supporter and going the match unlike fake cu*ts like you!!
      « Last Edit: Feb 08, 2023 02:30:35 pm by HUYTON RED »
      instinct
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 18 
      Reply #91: Feb 08, 2023 04:13:05 pm
      I bet you're a Top G, Tate-loving shitbag. You use words like f**king bro. You're the only loser around here. Probably a f**king nonce and on the sex-register list too.

Spitting truth and all that. Can't even use proper grammar ffs. You should of stayed in school instead of thinglking you're f**king "gangster"

Let's hear of your travels to Liverpool though "bro" cos I reckon you'd get filled in the minute you open that shitbag mouth and your nerdy little accent drops!!

My travels is not really travels you thick, brain dead cumt, it's just actually being a Liverpool supporter and going the match unlike fake cu*ts like you!!

The midlife loser strikes again. Grammar, you can’t even spell your swear words correct.
      Feel Embarrassed for you tbh. You laid your full life achievements out in one paragraph, and we all had a laugh!

You lost. Now you’re really wound up, go read peps book to put yourself to sleep and just calm down. Bro!

Quick Reply