Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pepijn Lijnders - Elite Development Coach

Read 9833 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pepijn Lijnders - Elite Development Coach
      Reply #92: Feb 09, 2023 12:39:09 pm
      Why because I voice a valid point.

The man is self motivated, what assistant starts to announce the stuff he does.
      Not a single one.
      Why do we hear nothing from Peter?

It isn’t just newspaper printing articles.

They are direct quotes from all media outlets the man’s had more interviews than klopp has outside of his media duties.

He has been called by multiple people on this now.

If you can’t see so be it. If I want to post something I will.

Think all you that get irritated by something posted on here neeed a self assement and quick.

Stop looking for something that isn’t there, F**k me, that’s what the  s*n journo’s do, search for sh*te for sensationalism, dunno you fella but I’m betting you are better than that ??
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #93: Feb 09, 2023 11:16:53 pm
      Pepijn has got a blabber mouth, anyone who has listened to his interviews when he was in charge of cup games, would reasonably think ok thank you for all the info about every aspect of how we play but bloomin heck other teams can know this now.
       He has an inflated sense of self too, confidence is good but his confidence is a cringy type. Injured players everywhere, crappy football, nothing in any area of the pitch but somehow don't criticise this guy because what? He is a huge part of the problem, he is the other motivator and the players may think he's a beaut, so looking for reasons as to why this sudden non football playing team we have then yes lets question this man too, if people are going to question Klopp then this fella needs to be factored in because we've been told how much of an influence he has around LFC. Fans acting like airhead bimbos is getting on my nerves.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #94: Feb 14, 2023 07:42:49 pm
      Thought he was F***ing outstanding yesterday.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #95: Feb 15, 2023 10:51:23 am
      I can't imagine Jürgen would suffer anyone who didnt do the job he asks them to do. We need to stop looking for scapegoats and now look forward to winning football matches.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #96: Feb 15, 2023 01:04:16 pm
      Can’t for the life of me understand why there’s so much vitriol over our Pep, he is regarded as one of the best young coaches in World football yet he’s getting f***in hammered by some of our own because he wrote a journal about our incredible rise from the ashes to win our first League title in 30 f***in years,

For those who don’t know, it was suggested by another member of the coaching team that someone writes a journal recording events leadings up to and including that incredible journey, Pep Ljinders stepped up to the plate, he would record everything on a day to day basis anyway, in the same way Bugsy kept his journals throughout his entire coaching role with Liverpool, entries would include dates, day, weather, rain shine, snow, cold, temps, every single miniscule detail recorded for future reference, a major/ vital cog in Bob Paisley’s successes as Liverpool manager,

Pep Ljinders is doing exactly the same thing, the difference being the Journal became a book, a book he decided to make public, some see that as being foolhardy and giving away trade secrets as been tantamount to treason, but that is absolutely f***in Bollocks,

Do you seriously think that our No 2 would trade training ground tactics and little secrets if it weren’t sanctioned by Jürgen and the club itself, in short he’s only said what would have been seen by journalists at the AxA or indeed Melwood at any given training session,

Honestly some of you need to give yer heids a wobble, and while your at it get off Pep’s back, he’s done nothing that would jeopardise our reputation or give rivals a nod or a wink to what goes on behind closed doors, what the f**k do you take him for ffs ??

Hope over Fear !!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A
      RedBelle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 731 posts | 120 
      Reply #97: Feb 15, 2023 03:43:20 pm
      Can’t for the life of me understand why there’s so much vitriol over our Pep, he is regarded as one of the best young coaches in World football yet he’s getting f***in hammered by some of our own because he wrote a journal about our incredible rise from the ashes to win our first League title in 30 f***in years,

For those who don’t know, it was suggested by another member of the coaching team that someone writes a journal recording events leadings up to and including that incredible journey, Pep Ljinders stepped up to the plate, he would record everything on a day to day basis anyway, in the same way Bugsy kept his journals throughout his entire coaching role with Liverpool, entries would include dates, day, weather, rain shine, snow, cold, temps, every single miniscule detail recorded for future reference, a major/ vital cog in Bob Paisley’s successes as Liverpool manager,

Pep Ljinders is doing exactly the same thing, the difference being the Journal became a book, a book he decided to make public, some see that as being foolhardy and giving away trade secrets as been tantamount to treason, but that is absolutely f***in Bollocks,

Do you seriously think that our No 2 would trade training ground tactics and little secrets if it weren’t sanctioned by Jürgen and the club itself, in short he’s only said what would have been seen by journalists at the AxA or indeed Melwood at any given training session,

Honestly some of you need to give yer heids a wobble, and while your at it get off Pep’s back, he’s done nothing that would jeopardise our reputation or give rivals a nod or a wink to what goes on behind closed doors, what the f**k do you take him for ffs ??

Y  N  W  A
      This.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #98: Feb 15, 2023 06:08:29 pm

Y  N  W  A

Similar things were said when Klopp turned up on Monday Night Football. He'd given all our secrets away apparently.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #99: Feb 27, 2024 08:22:42 pm
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #100: Feb 28, 2024 12:59:03 am
      Bit of a strange tweet that, how come Klopp "mightn't be" the only one when they've already announced Pep is leaving along with others in the coaching staff.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #101: Feb 28, 2024 01:33:48 am
      It'd be a tough choice for him. Ajax might be a massive club, but it's a really toxic place at the moment, with plenty of internal tensions amongst the top management.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #102: Feb 28, 2024 02:08:57 am
      I have to say I‘d have offered Pep the heritage of Jürgen, even before going for Alonso. He‘d be the natural continuation.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #103: Feb 28, 2024 07:51:57 am
      I noticed in our last game vs Chelsea at one moment Pep did pull Klopp away from complaining to the referee. From his expression on his face looking like he seriously told Klopp to calm down and pay attention into the situation that more important. IMO that shown Pep is not a yes man and that is a kind of assistant every great man need.
      That moment alone made I myself love the man a bit more  :)     
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 80 
      Reply #104: Feb 28, 2024 10:18:45 am
      I noticed in our last game vs Chelsea at one moment Pep did pull Klopp away from complaining to the referee. From his expression on his face looking like he seriously told Klopp to calm down and pay attention into the situation that more important. IMO that shown Pep is not a yes man and that is a kind of assistant every great man need.
      That moment alone made I myself love the man a bit more  :)   

So good he should write a book about it!!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Reply #105: Feb 28, 2024 10:24:38 am
      Bit of a strange tweet that, how come Klopp "mightn't be" the only one when they've already announced Pep is leaving along with others in the coaching staff.

It's such appalling 'journalism'. Empire of the Kop can go with Football365, HITC etc in the sewer. The sheer amount of articles speculating this that and everything on Alonso, why Jürgen is stepping down etc (all based on 'our sources tell us') is the dregs of reporting. Sub secondary school standard n*b heads masquerading as journalists.

Quick Reply