Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

AC Milan 0-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 18607 times
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 919 posts | 41 
      Re: ICC Game 2: Liverpool 2-0 AC Milan
      Reply #161: Aug 01, 2016 12:41:31 am
      Appreciate it, mate.

I think LFCtv will have the Milan replay up in a couple hours and got the Chelsea game recorded.

I have my phone with Optus, so get this years access to live games at no extra cost.  Seems to be fairly good coverage of games when you want them.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #162: Aug 01, 2016 03:42:31 am
      I have my phone with Optus, so get this years access to live games at no extra cost.  Seems to be fairly good coverage of games when you want them.

The new TV deal here is great if you're with Optus.

I'm with Telstra and would have to pay over $1,000 to cancel and then sign up for $1,200 for the year just to watch EPL games.

Even if I had that money I wouldn't just for the principle. bas**rds.
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 919 posts | 41 
      Reply #163: Aug 01, 2016 08:04:39 am
      The new TV deal here is great if you're with Optus.

I'm with Telstra and would have to pay over $1,000 to cancel and then sign up for $1,200 for the year just to watch EPL games.

Even if I had that money I wouldn't just for the principle. Bas**rds.

Yeah not easy if you are not with Optus already.  Next year will be $15 a month for me, so will see how it goes and decide if it is worth it.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #164: Aug 02, 2016 01:01:23 pm
      The more I see of mane in a Liverpool strip, the more I am beginning to wonder if he was a good buy, or if like Lallana he has any real end product..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #165: Aug 02, 2016 03:52:57 pm
      The more I see of mane in a Liverpool strip, the more I am beginning to wonder if he was a good buy, or if like Lallana he has any real end product..

Well I'd give him longer than a few friendlies to make that assessment!!
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #166: Aug 02, 2016 03:59:53 pm

Totally correct. In all honesty both Mane and Wijnaldum come into the same bracket, they have both shown at their previous clubs that they are capable of outstanding play, but both have also suffered with severe inconsistency. If Jürgen can get them to be at their outstanding best more often than not then both will be excellent players for us, if he doesn't then both will indeed be like Lallana and flatter to deceive/look a bit overpriced for much of the time. That's what you get when you buy players like this, and eif either become properly consistent they'll be 50 million quid players in todays market.

My beef all along is not that we've bought either as both are sensible punts in my view. My disappointment is that we haven't bought at least one tip top quality player, an Isco, a Veratti or someone of that ilk. These two lads though are potentially excellent players, but expecting them to instantly step up is a bit much, we'll know more after 18 months or so. 
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #167: Aug 02, 2016 04:03:45 pm
      Just to confirm with the mobile plan you can only watch through mobile device i.e. iPad or iPhone?

F***ing farce this whole Optus thing
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #168: Aug 02, 2016 06:52:17 pm
      It's hard I trust Klopp, I really do, But you know how some players look really good when they are playing for another time, then they switch teams and never look the same or falter to deceive, don't know, kind of getting that vibe with Mane... I am hoping that I am 100% wrong with this... OR maybe when we play at full strength things are different
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #169: Aug 02, 2016 06:56:56 pm
      It's hard I trust Klopp, I really do, But you know how some players look really good when they are playing for another time, then they switch teams and never look the same or falter to deceive, don't know, kind of getting that vibe with Mane... I am hoping that I am 100% wrong with this... OR maybe when we play at full strength things are different

to be fair your wrong about most things so no need to panic just yet
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #170: Aug 03, 2016 11:30:36 am
      to be fair your wrong about most things so no need to panic just yet

;D... Hey! I don't mind being wrong from time to time, and I don't mind if I am wrong here, in fact I hope that I mam wrong... But thanks anyway walt' ;D
      Muzzman1969
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 919 posts | 41 
      Reply #171: Aug 05, 2016 01:08:03 am
      Just to confirm with the mobile plan you can only watch through mobile device i.e. iPad or iPhone?

F***ing farce this whole Optus thing

I am using iPad and connecting to tv. SBS have one live game and highlights each week, we are on live weeks 2 & 3 (Burnley, Spurs) - only saw listings for the first few weeks.

http://www.sbs.com.au/theworldgame/guidetothepremierleague/how-you-can-watch-the-premier-league.html
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #172: Aug 05, 2016 03:39:59 pm
      I am using iPad and connecting to tv. SBS have one live game and highlights each week, we are on live weeks 2 & 3 (Burnley, Spurs) - only saw listings for the first few weeks.

http://www.sbs.com.au/theworldgame/guidetothepremierleague/how-you-can-watch-the-premier-league.html
      Exactly what I was going to do mate.

Do you think it will work I have read people in the UK trying the same method for sky tv but them blocking the streaming channel?

Otherwise it's just a cable that connects the iPad to tv hdmi?

Quick Reply