Trending Topics

Next match: Cardiff v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Cardiff City Stadium

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Europa League 2016/17

Read 9584 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,278 posts | 2862 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Europa League 2016/17
      Reply #150: May 24, 2017 11:58:17 pm
      Jammy f**king cu*ts...woke up to the scoreline...so rang in sick for work  :throw:....then to top it off, see the first goal and of course there's a f**king deflection.

Jammiest Cu*ts in the world.

Like KopiteLuke said, we get Dortmund and then the winner of the last 2 UEL's, Seville. The jammy cu*ts get f**king Ajax, why couldn't it have been against Lacazette's Olympic Lyon in the Final. Betch ya there would have been a different result.

Jammy Mother F***ing Cu*ts.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #151: May 25, 2017 12:26:55 am
      Jammy f**king cu*ts...woke up to the scoreline...so rang in sick for work  :throw:....then to top it off, see the first goal and of course there's a f**king deflection.

Like KopiteLuke said, we get Dortmund and then the winner of the last 2 UEL's, Seville. The jammy cu*ts get f**king Ajax, why couldn't it have been against Lacazette's Olympic Lyon in the Final. Betch ya there would have been a different result.

Well there is that, however you have to look at it this way. If they continue playing next season in the champions league the way they played this season in the uefa cup, they will be well and truly fecked! Its ok being linked with all these top attacking players, but judging from what we have seen of maureen this season, they will be wasted in all the top games as they are sitting there in a 10 man defence!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,320 posts | 545 
      Reply #152: May 25, 2017 07:20:36 am

Never meet you, don't know what you look like, don't know how old you're but your text don't half make me laugh.  :D Your post come across as if you have a great character and fun kind of a guy. I do hope I'm right  :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,352 posts | 3921 
      Reply #153: May 25, 2017 09:26:55 am
      Jammy f**king cu*ts...woke up to the scoreline...so rang in sick for work  :throw: ....

Ha ha.  Love the fury!
      Pear
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 981 posts | 39 
      • S8G
      Reply #154: Jun 29, 2017 06:03:55 pm
      I think i just witnessed the fastest goal in Europa League history, match between Levski Sofia and Sutjeska (MNE),goal was scored after approx 13 seconds. :D

Quick Reply