Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers:

Read 53156 times
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Re: World Cup 2018 Qualifiers:
      Reply #92: Mar 24, 2017 10:52:54 pm
      Horror tackle on Seamus Coleman tonight from that welsh scumbag Neil Taylor.

Looks to be a broken leg for Coleman.

Yep, don't need to be a doctor or anywhere near him to diagnose that one. Horrific and can only wish him a full and speedy recovery. That's one of the worst breaks I've seen and the Neil Taylor needs the book throwing at him because these types of challenges must be shown to be the scumbag challenges they are.

Anyone who has played the game knows exactly what he's doing in that instance, amazed to see there are a few defending it. Sickening.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #93: Mar 24, 2017 10:56:25 pm
      How Gareth Bale wasn't sent for this I'll never know, could've broken O'Shea's leg. Unnecessary aggressiveness from Wales tonight.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #94: Mar 25, 2017 12:05:21 am
      How Gareth Bale wasn't sent for this I'll never know, could've broken O'Shea's leg. Unnecessary aggressiveness from Wales tonight.

That tackle/assault is nearly as shocking as the one on Coleman.

Straight red all day.

Ireland were a bit dirty in the first half but nothing viscious like that.

The Welsh came out in the second half looking to cause GBH on the Irish players.

This was clearly an instruction from their manager so he's just as much to blame. The whole Welsh team and management should be ashamed of themselves they are nothing more than scum in my eyes after tonight.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #95: Mar 25, 2017 12:10:13 am
      Chris Coleman's a f**king bellend.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Reply #96: Mar 25, 2017 04:04:40 am
      Pulisic with 2 assists and a goal, helping the US thump Honduras.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #97: Mar 25, 2017 08:17:35 am
      They were definitely dirty in the second half mate but it looked to be in response to the dirty play and flying elbows, from the Republic's lads, in the first half.

And... let's be honest; those Irish 'tactics' were undoubtedly the orders of that dirty knacker Roy Keane: himself not averse to breaking the odd leg on purpose. 😕

No excuse for what Taylor did btw but best not forgotten.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1631 
      Reply #98: Mar 25, 2017 08:56:28 am

That tackle/assault is nearly as shocking as the one on Coleman.

Straight red all day.

Ireland were a bit dirty in the first half but nothing viscious like that.

The Welsh came out in the second half looking to cause GBH on the Irish players.

This was clearly an instruction from their manager so he's just as much to blame. The whole Welsh team and management should be ashamed of themselves they are nothing more than scum in my eyes after tonight.

Scum grow the fck up , very bad tackle yes , an elbow in the eye is as bad as a broken leg and they dished out a few , and to label anyone scum while that dirty I'll ruin your career manc c**t is sat there tellingthem what to is a bit fckin rich
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #99: Mar 25, 2017 04:16:15 pm
      They were definitely dirty in the second half mate but it looked to be in response to the dirty play and flying elbows, from the Republic's lads, in the first half.

And... let's be honest; those Irish 'tactics' were undoubtedly the orders of that dirty knacker Roy Keane: himself not averse to breaking the odd leg on purpose. 😕

No excuse for what Taylor did btw but best not forgotten.

I always said out would be like a derby game, with the tackles that go with it, tough tackling was expected, but leg breaking are over the top. Wasn't pretty to watch.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #100: Mar 25, 2017 04:19:16 pm

Scum grow the fck up , very bad tackle yes , an elbow in the eye is as bad as a broken leg and they dished out a few , and to label anyone scum while that dirty I'll ruin your career manc c**t is sat there tellingthem what to is a bit fckin rich

Try saying that when your leg is hanging off. What Roy Keane did in his playing days is irrelevant, hardly Coleman's fault.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1631 
      Reply #101: Mar 25, 2017 04:24:26 pm
      Try saying that when your leg is hanging off. What Roy Keane did in his playing days is irrelevant, hardly Coleman's fault.

Try saying what exactly  ?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #102: Mar 25, 2017 06:07:47 pm
      Ah well Coleman won't be playing in the derby!!  :f_whistle:

ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #103: Mar 25, 2017 06:21:38 pm

You'd probably call him scum if he broke your leg I mean.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1631 
      Reply #104: Mar 26, 2017 02:35:51 am
      You'd probably call him scum if he broke your leg I mean.

It was a horrible tackle all day long but to label the WELSH  scum as he put it im not having that  off him or any fcker else and I cant be more blunt than that , I agree with you all on the tackle which was as reckless , but to label the WELSH as scum is bang out of order and one I take big offence too.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #105: Mar 26, 2017 12:54:59 pm
      It was a horrible tackle all day long but to label the WELSH  scum as he put it im not having that  off him or any fcker else and I cant be more blunt than that , I agree with you all on the tackle which was as reckless , but to label the WELSH as scum is bang out of order and one I take big offence too.

I doubt very much he was calling the entire Welsh nation Scum mate. Emotions were runnng high after the game, and he was upset at the players. I agree that the word Welsh shouldn't have been used.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,434 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #106: Mar 26, 2017 01:26:49 pm
      Chris Coleman was talking about appealing bale's yellow, ridiculous,  scared of upsetting the show pony
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #107: Mar 26, 2017 03:41:22 pm
      Chris Coleman was talking about appealing bale's yellow, ridiculous,  scared of upsetting the show pony

Im liking Chris Coleman less and less these days! 😕
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #108: Mar 26, 2017 05:57:30 pm
      Pundit on TV said that Irish were a bit heavy on tackles so it is possible Coleman said to wales to give them some back at half time or something like that. Not sure if the pundit is right, but the way that the Welsh came out aggressive after half time could mean the pundit could be right. If Coleman did tell Wales to be aggressive with tackles, he should be ashamed of himself.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #109: Mar 27, 2017 08:25:15 pm
      Pulisic with 2 assists and a goal, helping the US thump Honduras.

Yup, he would look good with Mane.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #110: Mar 27, 2017 08:32:22 pm
      Yup, he would look good with Mane.

Tried to sign him didn't we? Wasn't interested though and signed a new contract. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #111: Mar 27, 2017 08:45:37 pm
      Tried to sign him didn't we? Wasn't interested though and signed a new contract. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Supposedly him and Brandt are targets 1 & 2....the new contract was signed but we both know that means little today.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #112: Mar 28, 2017 02:42:50 am
      Supposedly him and Brandt are targets 1 & 2....the new contract was signed but we both know that means little today.

It just means the selling club will get a bigger fee!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #113: Mar 28, 2017 11:11:49 am
      Saw the Coleman tackle and have to be honest - I've seen far worse tackles.  A deserved red card though.  Wouldn't wish that kind of injury even on a bitter and I hope he makes a full speedy recovery.

Apart from that looks like Wales won't be heading to Russia, which given all the Russian hooligans, match-fixing and drug cheats there will be is probably no bad thing.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #114: Jun 11, 2017 10:59:00 pm
      Just back from the Ireland match. Woefully cautious starting XI, F***ing hell Martin, we're at home, have some balls! Its Austria, not Argentina :( Whelan/Hendrik/Arter all started - how the F**k are we supposed to create something?! How Whelan gets a start - ever! - is beyond me. Walters up top on his own. That is until they go ahead, and we have no choice, so Murphy/Hoolihan/McGeady come on and we score, and have a goal disallowed (probably fairly cause he led with the arm) and I thought Walters should've had a peno clipped from behind. But all very late, wondering why the F**k we left our gonads in the changing rooms at the start. Least they got a point.

Brought the kid to the match, roll of the dice seats wise, so had some lads behind us effin and blindin all match, which the young lad thought was great, until they fell over the seats and squashed him when we scored.

Quick Reply