Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpool v Man Citeh 31st December

Read 16841 times
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Liverpool v Man Citeh 31st December
      Sep 26, 2016 03:36:10 pm
      I come to Anfield once or twice a year by hook or crook and have decided I'm going to come down for this one.

I appreciate these tickets will be like gold dust but given that it falls on New Years Eve thought I'd express my interest in the hope someone on the forum may be/know a ticket holder that will have other plans

I know that no form of ticket touting is allowed but would be happy to pay the face value price both for the ticket and to a charity of the sellers choosing

Cheers
      MsGerrard
      Re: Liverpool v Man Citeh 31st December
      Reply #1: Sep 26, 2016 04:24:09 pm
      I come to Anfield once or twice a year by hook or crook and have decided I'm going to come down for this one.

I appreciate these tickets will be like gold dust but given that it falls on New Years Eve thought I'd express my interest in the hope someone on the forum may be/know a ticket holder that will have other plans

I know that no form of ticket touting is allowed but would be happy to pay the face value price both for the ticket and to a charity of the sellers choosing

Cheers

I may have a spare in the anny road lower.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #2: Sep 26, 2016 04:30:00 pm

That would be sweet keep me in mind
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3: Sep 26, 2016 04:39:53 pm
      Looks like if I got any spares they'll either be going to my arl feller or Diego, so you're out of luck Alfie!!
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #4: Sep 26, 2016 05:11:45 pm
      Looks like if I got any spares they'll either be going to my arl feller or Diego, so you're out of luck Alfie!!

No worries old mucka
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Sep 26, 2016 06:23:11 pm
      That would be sweet keep me in mind

I will do, won't know till nearer the time though, but if I do have one, then you'll be first in line.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #6: Sep 27, 2016 10:01:26 am
      I appreciate these tickets will be like gold dust but given that it falls on New Years Eve

I think there will be plenty of spares knocking around for that very reason - although I assume these dates could still get moved for TV which will only help you further.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #7: Sep 27, 2016 12:12:12 pm
      I think there will be plenty of spares knocking around for that very reason - although I assume these dates could still get moved for TV which will only help you further.

It should definitely get moved, no chance does Liverpool vs Man City remain as a 3pm kick off and not on TV.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #8: Sep 27, 2016 12:25:21 pm
      It should definitely get moved, no chance does Liverpool vs Man City remain as a 3pm kick off and not on TV.

I'm not sure who has first pick for the TV.  Wonder if Sky will do a Friday night (30th December) or whether they would prefer it to be on the Sunday - New Years Day at midday.

Looking at the fixtures there's no other game of interest in that batch so I think we can definitely say it won't be on New Years Eve then.

EDIT - There's a round of games on the 2nd January so I reckon it'll be Friday night (30th).
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #9: Sep 27, 2016 12:54:00 pm
      I'm not sure who has first pick for the TV.  Wonder if Sky will do a Friday night (30th December) or whether they would prefer it to be on the Sunday - New Years Day at midday.

Looking at the fixtures there's no other game of interest in that batch so I think we can definitely say it won't be on New Years Eve then.

EDIT - There's a round of games on the 2nd January so I reckon it'll be Friday night (30th).

Most probably. Any excuse for Sky to have another round of their dreadful Friday Night Football programme. Hope you get your ticket anyway Alfie.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #10: Oct 02, 2016 04:08:11 pm
      Quote from JD

It could be any day tbh. The standard 3 day gap requirements are waived at that time of year. So it could be anything between 60 hours-4 days of another fixture.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #11: Oct 14, 2016 08:37:07 pm
      Kick-off is now 5.30pm and live on BT

Will be interesting to see the crowd for this seeing as most public transport on NYE stops around 8ish.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #12: Oct 15, 2016 08:49:11 am
      I'm still up for any spare tickets that might be going
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #13: Nov 13, 2016 11:11:09 am

Hey again. When dyou think you'll know about this?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #14: Nov 13, 2016 11:36:48 am
      Hey again. When dyou think you'll know about this?

Probably by the end of the month.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #15: Nov 20, 2016 10:09:23 pm
      Probably by the end of the month.

Cool :-)

If there was x2 going I'd take them and take my old da but if just the one that's fine as well
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #16: Dec 02, 2016 05:30:31 pm
      I have an adult and child ticket available for the Man City game on New Year's Eve. Both are together in the Anfield Rd Upper.

I can't get the night off work so just looking to recover the face value of the tickets.

PM me if interested.
      Thanks.
      Reu3403
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #17: Dec 03, 2016 09:49:50 am
      Fella's, don't know if this is the right thread but are the trains running late after the game with it being New Years and all that. I might be stranded in Liverpool for the night ???
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #18: Dec 03, 2016 11:55:46 am
      Fella's, don't know if this is the right thread but are the trains running late after the game with it being New Years and all that. I might be stranded in Liverpool for the night ???

The best people to ask are the train companies, but I would imagine they will not be putting any extra trains on, remember the League Cup Final earlier this year, they took trains off for essential maintenance or something.

I'd plan for no trains if I were you.
      Reu3403
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #19: Dec 03, 2016 12:01:11 pm
      The best people to ask are the train companies, but I would imagine they will not be putting any extra trains on, remember the League Cup Final earlier this year, they took trains off for essential maintenance or something.

I'd plan for no trains if I were you.
      thanks, league cup final was a pain, got back to Liverpool at 2am on a coach. Looks like I'll have to find an alternative way home for this game
      « Last Edit: Dec 03, 2016 01:40:38 pm by Reu3403 »
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #20: Dec 07, 2016 10:31:37 am
      Won't be going NYE! it's a joke of a time for ko,my ticket has been passed on.I like many others feel tv has fkd up everyones evening,New Years Day Yes! not Eve! Sorry folks and you all know me Die Hard but it's not for me NYE.
      Enjoy and have a Great evening if you are going.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #21: Dec 08, 2016 11:34:19 am
      Won't be going NYE! it's a joke of a time for ko,my ticket has been passed on.I like many others feel tv has fkd up everyones evening,New Years Day Yes! not Eve! Sorry folks and you all know me Die Hard but it's not for me NYE.
      Enjoy and have a Great evening if you are going.
      Its a bit of a joke mate they have gone too far with this one same reason I couldnt go would have been getting home too late all the best mate.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #22: Dec 08, 2016 08:11:07 pm
      If anyone knows of a spare for this one keep me in mind

Quick Reply