Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Blue Badge parking near Anfield

Read 6646 times
      CAD1988
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Blue Badge parking near Anfield
      Oct 13, 2016 02:37:29 pm
      Hey,

I apologise if this is in the wrong place, I'm new to this!

I've finally got tickets to bring my son to his first Liverpool game vs Watford in the lower ARE, he's 6 and has hearing loss/slight sight issues. He has a blue badge for his disabilities and I've made the ticket office aware, they've put him in a ballot for parking but this obviously isn't guaranteed.

Is there anywhere to park near the ground with a blue badge if we don't get a parking spot through the club? I know you can park on double yellows for 3 hours if you're not causing an obstruction but I've never really looked properly when attending other games. I suppose worse case we can get the train in to Lime St then jump a cab. 

Hopefully this is the first of many games!

Thanks.

« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2016 12:56:26 pm by JD »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Blue Badge parking near Anfield
      Reply #1: Oct 14, 2016 01:03:59 pm
      I don't know the rules about blue badges and double yellows but there are plenty of double yellow lines in the roads around Anfield but I'm fairly sure they require residents parking permits.

Not sure how that works for you.

If you don't get a space then I'd ask the club for further suggestions - or look at the alternative methods.

http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/lfc-news/2016/anfield-expands-liverpool-offers-advice-increased-congestion/

At least it's an early afternoon game for you so you can look at other non-car options.  Hope we get all three points on his debut!
      CAD1988
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 6 posts |
      Re: Blue Badge parking near Anfield
      Reply #2: Oct 15, 2016 07:58:52 am
      I don't know the rules about blue badges and double yellows but there are plenty of double yellow lines in the roads around Anfield but I'm fairly sure they require residents parking permits.

Not sure how that works for you.

If you don't get a space then I'd ask the club for further suggestions - or look at the alternative methods.

http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/lfc-news/2016/anfield-expands-liverpool-offers-advice-increased-congestion/

At least it's an early afternoon game for you so you can look at other non-car options.  Hope we get all three points on his debut!

Great, thanks.

I think it'll be a train job then a quick taxi to save any hassle. Yeah, 3 points is a must, let's hope he's a good omen!

Quick Reply