Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Travel times to and from Anfield

Read 4345 times
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Travel times to and from Anfield
      Oct 14, 2016 01:14:59 pm
      Hi guys, I've got a ticket for West Brom next weekend, but unfortunately I have to come back that evening and can't stay overnight. I've always stayed overnight whenever I've been up before, and I was wondering what anyone thought about how much time it'll take to get from the ground back to Liverpool Lime St at that time on a Saturday evening? Kick off is 5.30 so its a bit of a late one.

Appreciate any advice anyone might have!
      MsGerrard
      Re: Travel times to and from Anfield
      Reply #1: Oct 14, 2016 05:26:05 pm
      Hi guys, I've got a ticket for West Brom next weekend, but unfortunately I have to come back that evening and can't stay overnight. I've always stayed overnight whenever I've been up before, and I was wondering what anyone thought about how much time it'll take to get from the ground back to Liverpool Lime St at that time on a Saturday evening? Kick off is 5.30 so its a bit of a late one.

Appreciate any advice anyone might have!

It shouldn't take you more than half an hour if you get out the ground prompt, taxi or bus, it does get very busy after the game, do you know what time your train is coming back? See you there artaylor  :)
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #2: Oct 15, 2016 01:56:05 pm
      It shouldn't take you more than half an hour if you get out the ground prompt, taxi or bus, it does get very busy after the game, do you know what time your train is coming back? See you there artaylor  :)

Cheers MsG! :)

Unfortunately I've been an idiot and left it late, so I'm stuck on an overnight coach getting in at 6am Sunday morn! Leaves at 22.15 so plenty of time for some bevvies after the game at least :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Oct 15, 2016 04:23:48 pm
      Cheers MsG! :)

Unfortunately I've been an idiot and left it late, so I'm stuck on an overnight coach getting in at 6am Sunday morn! Leaves at 22.15 so plenty of time for some bevvies after the game at least :D

At least you'll be able to have a kip on the coach back  8) you'll be able to celebrate big time after our win then  :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004:

Quick Reply