Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Visiting Liverpool

Read 17559 times
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Re: Visiting Liverpool
      Reply #23: Oct 16, 2016 11:18:51 pm
      I love my Red Family, they never fail to warm the cockles of my heart  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      It's always been like that Debs, no one more generous than the Scousers  8)

I love my Red Family, they never fail to warm the cockles of my heart  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Agreed Ladies, was just telling those same things to my friend tonight. Told her how I no time you helped me with the ticket, how you are all open for a meet up, how fans from all over the world are welcomed, just like family. Its amazing.

Debs, would love to meet you as well if its possible :)

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #24: Oct 17, 2016 09:10:59 am
      Agreed Ladies, was just telling those same things to my friend tonight. Told her how I no time you helped me with the ticket, how you are all open for a meet up, how fans from all over the world are welcomed, just like family. Its amazing.

Debs, would love to meet you as well if its possible :)

Will do my best to get over there Kate, if I've got the cash I might even try for a ticket  ;D
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #25: Oct 21, 2016 08:57:15 am
      Got a ticket for the game as well! :) I was willing to pass it over to you Kate but I'm glad you already have one so I can be there as well ;D
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      Reply #26: Oct 22, 2016 07:20:31 pm
      Got a ticket for the game as well! :) I was willing to pass it over to you Kate but I'm glad you already have one so I can be there as well ;D

Great to hear that mate, I booked my tickets the other day, so properly hipped now :D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #27: Oct 22, 2016 08:13:28 pm
      Disagreements, difference of opinions seen in many threads and yet it's always heartening to see threads like this.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #28: Oct 23, 2016 11:06:19 am
      I'll be at this game as well .
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      Reply #29: Nov 16, 2016 12:10:55 am
      So not gonna have to stay in London as long as I initially thought, which gives me more time for exploring Liverpool and gonna take Diego's advice and do the Anfield tour. Can't wait! :D
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #30: Nov 16, 2016 12:36:35 am
      So not gonna have to stay in London as long as I initially thought, which gives me more time for exploring Liverpool and gonna take Diego's advice and do the Anfield tour. Can't wait! :D

Nice one Kate! Do you know which day you arrive in the city?
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      Reply #31: Nov 17, 2016 11:39:20 pm
      Nice one Kate! Do you know which day you arrive in the city?

Friday Diego, I'm planning on getting there on Friday morning. Gonna do the last planning of things this weekend, since my job leaves me not a lot of free time :)
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      Reply #32: Dec 04, 2016 04:31:04 pm
      And I finally did it. Last week I was in Liverpool and watched the game with Sunderland at Anfield. It went by so fast, even now it seems surreal. I spent a day in London and two in Liverpool. I loved every minute of my stay in Liverpool and that is all due to the great people from this forum that I had the pleasure to finally meet in person after almost 8 years on here.

Anfield is simply majestic. The game was great, I was in the Kop, singing, cheering with the heart in my throat, those emotions are just inexplicable. 90 minutes were not enough tho, I sooo wanna do it again, be part of that many more times. I sure will be back.

While in Liverpool, I had the pleasure to meet Diego, MsG, Kenny, Andy and El Batez. I just wanted to say thanks to you all for making my stay there wonderful, it was beyond any expectation. Thank you Diego for being the best host ever, while showing me the city and Anfield, thank you MsG for the ticket and wonderful energy you cary with you, wish we spent more time together, thank you Kenny mate for the great time and sharing those Scousie stories with me, meant the world that to me, you are such a great person. The last two Gents I met shortly before the game, you are both great, fun, proper Reds. Much love to you all. Liverpool has my heart, now more then ever.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #33: Dec 04, 2016 05:43:41 pm
      It was wonderful to meet you Kate, sorry our time together wasn't longer but hopefully next time  ;) Glad you enjoyed your time here and was happy we won  :D Till next time hun  ;D
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #34: Dec 05, 2016 06:33:58 pm
      Glad the team won on yer visit Kate was nice to meet you , you couldn't fail to enjoy the company you kept Cas Kenny who is a top man Alan so funny And Diego taking the time to show you around all very sound reds , to the next time .
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,183 posts | 526 
      Reply #35: Nov 26, 2017 01:37:38 pm
      Can't believe it's been a year. Makes me feel things all over again and wanna get back there as soon as possible.

I miss you Anfield, Liverpool and all you great people I had the pleasure of meeting there.

Quick Reply