Members ticket sales for 2nd half of season 2016/17

Read 12356 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Members ticket sales for 2nd half of season 2016/17
      Reply #23: Nov 17, 2016 09:05:47 pm
      how did everyone get on? Managed to get 2 Southampton tickets in upper centenary block CE1, how are the Seats up there?

Nearly 2 hours in the queue before I could get a ticket. Only managed to get one of the last seats for Burnley before it was sold out... and couldn't even find two seats together to go with a friend, I'll have to go alone and in the Anfield Road end.

I was furious this morning, very frustrating.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,827 posts | 701 
      Reply #24: Nov 17, 2016 11:52:24 pm
      Quote from Diego LFC
      I want anything I can get, that's for sure!! I'm still in the queue, been there for over 1h now but still says "over an hour left", can't help but feel there won't be anything left by the time I can get to it

If you refresh the page, you'll lose your place in the queue. If you stay in the queue, the tickets available are what is left after those with higher priority take their allocation, and it's every man for himself.

The home game against Burnley is scheduled for cup weekend, so will probably change. A lot of the games after Christmas will do so.
      falkirk_bairn
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts |
      Reply #25: Nov 25, 2016 12:48:19 pm
      I only managed to pick up tickets for Burnley in the bulk sale last Thursday. I was hoping to get Swansea tickets as well but these sold out pretty much as soon as I got access the ticket page. I'd like to still think I could pick a couple tickets up in the late members sale but how many tend to go on sale, I'm guessing this is variable depending on returns, unsold hospitality etc etc. Was looking to pick up cheap train tickets, might still take the gamble and if it doesn't work out hey ho.

Also how many can i pick up in late sale with friends and family. Can i pick up 2 tickets with mine my friends linked account?

Quick Reply