Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

Autograph hunting

Read 4298 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Autograph hunting
      Nov 22, 2016 01:09:14 pm
      Whats the best chance of getting autographs is it prematch outside the main stand or post match outside the main or Kemlyn? Or is the best option the pre match hotel and if so what time?

Thanks 
      JedtheRed
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 58 
      Re: Autograph hunting
      Reply #1: Nov 22, 2016 02:56:26 pm
      Years ago, we used to wait outside the players entrance in the car park to the Main Stand. It wasn't busy and pretty much everybody had to come past you.

Failing that we would gather outside Melwood, and occasionally, if we were really lucky, we could get in to watch training. And pretty much everybody would stop and chat with you, or at least say Hi.

None of this helps you, sorry, I just saw the thread and thought I'd reminisce!   xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,528 posts | 6887 
      Reply #2: Nov 23, 2016 10:08:39 pm
      Whats the best chance of getting autographs is it prematch outside the main stand or post match outside the main or Kemlyn? Or is the best option the pre match hotel and if so what time?

I reckon at Anfield post match is still probably the best bet - unless you can wangle your way in to being one of those people inside when they get off the coach. 

That might involve £££ though.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1464 
      Reply #3: Nov 24, 2016 01:03:52 pm
      I find post match on Annie road on the side of the Centenary stand to be quite good.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #4: Nov 24, 2016 04:24:42 pm
      Thanks John and Ruth.

My 8 year old debuts on Saturday and he's asking me all week about getting autographs. Coutinho mad the kid  :)

Quick Reply