Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Would you take Pulisic in January?

Yes
      (69.4%)
      No
      (0%)
      Wait until the Summer
      (8.2%)
      Don't know enough about the player
      (22.4%)

Christian Pulisic - Borussia Dortmund

Read 7218 times
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Re: Christian Pulisic - Borussia Dortmund
      Reply #23: Jan 04, 2017 10:57:20 pm
      Think if Dortmund were persuaded by firstly an inflated fee. Secondly the players wish to move, thirdly he fits into Klopps LONG term plans, I then think FSG would sanction it, just to have a top American talent at their club !
      Let's do it now, too many other clubs will just jump in front of us as we drag our feet, again.

The only stumbling block that I can think of is Dortmund lack of interest in selling him and I don't blame them, why would they want to sell him? Especially at this time of year.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #24: Jan 04, 2017 10:59:42 pm
      The only stumbling block that I can think of is Dortmund lack of interest in selling him and I don't blame them, why would they want to sell him? Especially at this time of year.

No way they sell him this window, German clubs don't operate that way.

Kopite78
      Reply #25: Jan 05, 2017 09:36:20 am

It doesn't sound like they will, but he only has 18 months left on his contract,  12 by the time the summer comes

So you could argue that it's window may be the last window they could get absolute maximum transfer value. . Maybe they are holding out for that?

I'd guess it won't happen but a big offer could get it over the line
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #26: Jan 05, 2017 11:21:00 am
      Didnt he feature in the UCL breakthrough team of 2016? Cant see them letting him go this month. However, with Dortmund blowing hot and cold in the league plus our potential CL qualification next season, things might work in our favor if we submit a sizeable offer, esp if he doesnt sign a new deal until the summer.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,168 posts | 6344 
      Reply #27: Jan 05, 2017 04:50:06 pm
      I see this thread bubble up and think there's something new been posted.   :mad:

And now I've done the same thing  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quick Reply