Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Dishonourable managers

Read 9937 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Dishonourable managers
      Dec 25, 2016 12:34:02 am
      With fat Sam now taking over at palace following his misdemeanours whilst managing England, and Pulis being branded as deceitful, dishonest and sly following his efforts to cheat Palace out of £2000000. I'm asking LFC fans, if we were at the lower echelons of the prem, would you be happy with the club employing these money grabbing low life decrepit individuals, even if they could do a job at the helm of the club. Or do you, like me see them as untouchable.
      Personally I'm surprised any club would employ them, but it seems football itself has now become corrupt to unimaginable levels, so most don't give a toss.
      The likes of them would never work for a company of mine that's for sure!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Re: Dishonourable managers
      Reply #1: Dec 25, 2016 07:57:24 am
      With fat Sam now taking over at palace following his misdemeanours whilst managing England, and Pulis being branded as deceitful, dishonest and sly following his efforts to cheat Palace out of £2000000. I'm asking LFC fans, if we were at the lower echelons of the prem, would you be happy with the club employing these money grabbing low life decrepit individuals, even if they could do a job at the helm of the club. Or do you, like me see them as untouchable.
      Personally I'm surprised any club would employ them, but it seems football itself has now become corrupt to unimaginable levels, so most don't give a toss.
      The likes of them would never work for a company of mine that's for sure!

Even if they were whiter than white I'd hate to even have to contemplate the likes of Fat Sam and Pardew in charge of us.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #2: Dec 25, 2016 09:34:42 am
      Not dishonest mangers but I still shudder at the Curbishly and O'Neil links.

And Strachan was even interviewed for the job once. Kinell.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #3: Dec 25, 2016 09:41:57 am
      We had Roy Hodgson stealing a living with his prehistoric coaching, telling us if his good pal Sir Alex came in for Torres etc...
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #4: Dec 25, 2016 12:39:21 pm
      I can't understand how any club can knowingly employ a crooked manager, surely it opens them up to massive risk in the future as every single transfer could potentially be dodgy which would ultimately impact the club.
      What baffles me is that clubs keep employing the same tired old relegation dodging managers rather than showing some ambition and selecting promising managers from the lower leagues or promoting from within the club so that they might be able to take their clubs to the next level. This is especially true for mid to lower table Prem teams who don't need a star manager to get star players anyway.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #5: Dec 29, 2016 05:04:01 pm
      Well, it's working for Chelsea!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #6: Dec 29, 2016 06:50:08 pm

Conte was cleared of all charges though wasn't he?

Quick Reply