Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Philippe Coutinho - PSG

Read 7926 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Philippe Coutinho - PSG
      Reply #23: Dec 30, 2016 04:04:42 pm
      Whilst I don't think for one minute we would entertain a bid for Coutinho perhaps now would be the right time to offer the lad a new contract that pays him his market worth? I suspect the lad could comfortably command 150-200k per week at another club. To put it in to context James Milner earns double the amount of our best player. They need to put it right.

100% agree with this, bump his wages up to at least £150k and that should comfortably F**k the likes of FSG off, Barca could be a bit trickier, but in reality would he be guaranteed first team football there like he is here?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #24: Dec 30, 2016 06:41:01 pm
      40 million!

70 million to open discussions

70million to get a "go F**k yourself" reply.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #25: Dec 30, 2016 07:12:20 pm
      70million to get a "go F**k yourself" reply.

Well said :ernie:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #26: Dec 30, 2016 10:43:07 pm
      F**k off the lot of you cu*ts!
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 69 
      Reply #27: Dec 31, 2016 11:01:38 am
      I'm sick of these clubs coming in for our best players but that is the way of things. Even though I don't think Phil will not go to PSG, this transfer window or the next. Im sure phil is a really nice guy and says all the right things like hes loving his football here and hes settled here, when Barcelona comes calling in the summer and he'll have chance to play with Neymar, Suarez and Messi he will have zero loyalty to us and he'll be on his way.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #28: Dec 31, 2016 11:30:06 am
      I'm sick of these clubs coming in for our best players but that is the way of things. Even though I don't think Phil will not go to PSG, this transfer window or the next. Im sure phil is a really nice guy and says all the right things like hes loving his football here and hes settled here, when Barcelona comes calling in the summer and he'll have chance to play with Neymar, Suarez and Messi he will have zero loyalty to us and he'll be on his way.

We have to start winning trophies and offering marketing value in wages if we want to keep our best players.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #29: Dec 31, 2016 11:43:08 am
      It seems Neymar is a mate of Philippe's and I did read that he encouraged our man to play for Barca.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #30: Dec 31, 2016 09:04:19 pm
      They can F**k right off if true.

The pound has taken a hammering after Brexit, if they think £40m is what he is worth, then they are mistaken.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #31: Jan 19, 2017 10:55:21 am
      It seems Neymar is a mate of Philippe's and I did read that he encouraged our man to play for Barca.

I'd happily drag my balls over razor laden hot coals to suffocate Neymar with my bare hands then allow him to turn Couts' head.

Having said that, I didn't think Couts had had a buy out clause so no threat of a sale anytime soon right?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #32: Jan 19, 2017 11:16:05 am
      I'd like to think your wedding tackle is safe mate in the face of what seems like a bid from Barca and the media to unsettle the wizard that is Couts.
      With Barca currently third in La Leaga and struggling the inclusion of Coutinho in their ranks could be a massive boost, or so they seem to think; hence the unrelenting coaxing.

Rivaldo add his voice to the chorus:

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/01/19/legend-rivaldo-irritates-liverpool-fans-with-these-unwanted-coutinho-comments/

edit: The thread leader ie PSV Linked to Coutinho is now obsolete in view of the onslaught from Barca.
      « Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017 11:26:29 am by stuey »

Quick Reply