Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

EFL Cup Semifinal - Southampton (H) - Jan 25

Read 4631 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      EFL Cup Semifinal - Southampton (H) - Jan 25
      Dec 28, 2016 08:40:32 pm
      Liverpool v Southampton: Ticket details
      Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding ticket sales for the second leg of the EFL Cup semi-final tie with Southampton at Anfield on Wednesday January 25, 2017.

The match is scheduled to kick-off at 8pm GMT.

The entire stadium will be ticketed and prices are varied depending on seat location:

Adults: £9 - £40
      Over 65s: £9 - £30
      Young adults: £9 - £20
      Juniors: £5 (within the advertised family sections)

For a full breakdown of the pricing structure for this game, please click here.

Official LFC Hospitality

Priced from £149 plus VAT - call 0151 264 2222 for details or buy online.

Official Match Breaks

For availability and prices, please call 01733 224 834 or click here.

Match Breaks are sold on a match-by-match basis; therefore tickets purchased via Match Breaks will not qualify for ticket priority in future rounds of the EFL Cup competition.

Enrolled into the Auto Cup Scheme? Click here for further information.

Sale dates for all other supporters

Disabled supporters

Please click here for further information regarding this sale, including ticket prices, or telephone 0151 264 2500 and select the disability option to speak to one of our advisors.

Priority rights holders - from 8.15am GMT on Friday January 6.

New for 2016-17 - priority rights holders can now purchase tickets online.

For further information click here

For how to buy tickets click here

Any priority rights holder wishing to attend the match with a season ticket holder or member would need to purchase their tickets during the relevant season ticket holder or members sales. 

Season ticket holders, members and Fan Card holders who recorded Tottenham Hotspur (25.10.16) and Leeds United (29.11.16) - from 1pm GMT on Friday January 6.

The following sale will then take place subject to availability and on a first-come, first-served basis. No guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Season ticket holders who recorded either Tottenham (25.10.16) or Leeds (29.11.16) - from 11am GMT Monday January 9.

Only in the event tickets still remain:

Members who recorded either Tottenham (25.10.16) or Leeds (29.11.16) - from 8.15am GMT Tuesday January 10.

Fan Card holders who recorded either Tottenham (25.10.16) or Leeds (29.11.16) - from 8.15am GMT Thursday January 12.

In the event tickets remain, a further announcement will be made here on Thursday January 12.

Local general sale - from 8.15am GMT Friday January 13.

For further information relating to the local general sale, please click here.

THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY SALE TO A CONTROLLED SALE IF GIVEN ADVICE FROM THE POLICE OR OTHER RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.

Tickets are strictly non-transferrable.

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/248209-liverpool-v-southampton-ticket-details

If I understood this correctly, then members who have recorded both the Spurs and Leeds games - which I have - are guaranteed a ticket for the semifinal?

Quite pleased if that's the case!
      IonescuM
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Re: EFL Cup Semifinal - Southampton (H) - Jan 25
      Reply #1: Dec 30, 2016 03:47:45 pm
      I would really like to see this game but I don't think i'll be able to get a ticket from the official site so if anyone has any spare i'm willing to pay face value for it.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #2: Jan 09, 2017 09:43:23 am
      If I understood this correctly, then members who have recorded both the Spurs and Leeds games - which I have - are guaranteed a ticket for the semifinal?

By the way, I did understand this correctly and members who had been to both games all managed to get a ticket (if so they wanted).

I got one for myself in the Kop, pleased with that!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Jan 09, 2017 04:20:59 pm
      By the way, I did understand this correctly and members who had been to both games all managed to get a ticket (if so they wanted).

I got one for myself in the Kop, pleased with that!

I've got one too Diego....see you there  ;D
      IonescuM
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #4: Jan 13, 2017 12:44:29 am
      I would really like to be there but unfortunately i don't have a membership on the official site so i can't buy any tickets so if there's anyone who has a membership and is willing to buy the ticket for me could you please send me a message(I will reimburse the money,obviously) ?
      I know I could buy a membership right now but i'm leaving england in a few weeks time so i'd rather not pay for the membership just to buy one ticket.
      I hope you understand and you're able to help me.
      « Last Edit: Jan 13, 2017 01:28:52 am by IonescuM »

Quick Reply