Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Villa [Premier League] Sat 11th Dec @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 8th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W10 D2 L8

The Donald Trump year(s)*

Read 42180 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,699 posts | 3593 
      Re: The Donald Trump year(s)*
      Reply #2925: Jan 24, 2021 03:43:49 pm

Crazy bas**rds, it was shitheads like this who rioted causing 5 fatalities.
      The f**king loons are unrepentant and continue with this sh*t.

F***ing alarming that this goes on in one of the most powerful nation's in the world.
      That ginger retard still encourages people to go against the law of the land, lock the loon up and lose the key.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,770 posts | 5848 
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,462 posts | 2471 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2927: Jan 24, 2021 04:55:01 pm
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,977 posts | 3119 
      • I Love My A.M.G.
      Reply #2928: Jan 27, 2021 03:41:03 pm
      All we needed in these couple of months of insanity ... was Sarah Palin.
      She was a rock goddess of stupidity .

Anyway Don.   

Here's one for you pal.

Bye

https://youtu.be/9YVRxAX6fwg

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,699 posts | 3593 
      Reply #2929: Jan 27, 2021 08:21:00 pm
      All we needed in these couple of months of insanity ... was Sarah Palin.
      She was a rock goddess of stupidity .

Anyway Don.   

Here's one for you pal.

Bye

https://youtu.be/9YVRxAX6fwg

Very apt Skip and a brilliant album.
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,462 posts | 2471 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2930: Feb 04, 2021 08:54:59 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,770 posts | 5848 
      Reply #2931: Feb 06, 2021 12:13:28 pm

Quite literally all the proof needed to prove the orange pr**k is one egotistical c**t.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,770 posts | 5848 
      Reply #2933: Mar 11, 2021 04:01:33 am
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,770 posts | 5848 
      Reply #2934: Apr 10, 2021 12:03:24 pm
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,707 posts | 977 
      Reply #2935: Apr 10, 2021 07:52:02 pm
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,344 posts | 4191 
      Reply #2936: Apr 28, 2021 03:47:06 pm
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,707 posts | 977 
      Reply #2937: Apr 28, 2021 04:22:35 pm
      I don't think the disaster Biden has created at the border is any secret, but it's a great way to gain voters. Let unlimited amount of illegals in then down the road grant them citizenship and they'll vote blue.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 33,770 posts | 5848 
      Reply #2938: Nov 24, 2021 12:12:33 pm
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOATs <a href="https://t.co/Yjr72unlvE">pic.twitter.com/Yjr72unlvE</a></p>&mdash; Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1463366937065390085?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 24, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,744 posts | 631 
      • All Good and That Stuff :-)
      Reply #2939: Nov 24, 2021 12:27:31 pm
      USA is lost cause until they give up guns. crackpots.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,521 posts | 4533 
      Reply #2940: Nov 24, 2021 01:46:55 pm
      USA is lost cause until they give up guns. crackpots.

I have a whole bunch of guns, amazingly I don’t go around shooting people. It’s weird, it’s almost as if people that are going to cause mayhem and destruction will do it regardless of the implement, and people that aren’t, won’t even if they owned a tank.

When are they gonna outlaw knives in the UK?
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,744 posts | 631 
      Reply #2941: Nov 24, 2021 02:50:50 pm
      I have a whole bunch of guns, amazingly I don’t go around shooting people. It’s weird, it’s almost as if people that are going to cause mayhem and destruction will do it regardless of the implement, and people that aren’t, won’t even if they owned a tank.

When are they gonna outlaw knives in the UK?

;D. a Knive is an implement used for cooking and such. just a wee bit different to a gun.

If a citizen is caught walking the streets with a knife in britian the knife is taken off them, and the citizen is warned or arrested depending on previous arrests or lack off. (FYI. uk is political union not a place)

Why do you need or want guns ??, their sole purpose is KILL  !!!!!

Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,344 posts | 4191 
      Reply #2942: Nov 24, 2021 04:18:13 pm
      ;D. a Knive is an implement used for cooking and such. just a wee bit different to a gun.

If a citizen is caught walking the streets with a knife in britian the knife is taken off them, and the citizen is warned or arrested depending on previous arrests or lack off. (FYI. uk is political union not a place)

If I were an American citizen & im allowed to carry a legal firearm I would, I wouldn’t want or have the need to carry assault rifles though, even though I do understand the reasons behind it..
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,744 posts | 631 
      Reply #2943: Nov 24, 2021 04:26:17 pm
      If I were an American citizen & im allowed to carry a legal firearm I would, I wouldn’t want or have the need to carry assault rifles though, even though I do understand the reasons behind it..

If I were an American citizen I would get the fuk out of there, because they carry guns. ;D
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,041 posts | 1043 
      Reply #2944: Nov 24, 2021 05:34:01 pm

Most sane Americans have a gun in the house for one purpose , to protect them and their family , should a lunatic come through your door , nothing wrong with that in my book , anyone entering and taking a persons hard earned deserves all the treatment they get , be it a bullet or other , ,
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,372 posts | 631 
      Reply #2945: Nov 24, 2021 06:08:53 pm
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOATs <a href="https://t.co/Yjr72unlvE">pic.twitter.com/Yjr72unlvE</a></p>&mdash; Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1463366937065390085?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 24, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Disturbing stuff. Two vile poster boys of racist America. Bringing fascism back into the mainstream. If you find yourselves a supporter of them, well it's a futile and self destructive support. Because eventually, like all fascism, it will eventually find a way to make an enemy out of you. How anyone could find themselves in that side of the divide...
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,372 posts | 631 
      Reply #2946: Nov 24, 2021 06:15:05 pm
      Most sane Americans have a gun in the house for one purpose , to protect them and their family , should a lunatic come through your door , nothing wrong with that in my book , anyone entering and taking a persons hard earned deserves all the treatment they get , be it a bullet or other , ,

It's not sane though is it? It's made to look sane because everyone does it. It's like those final words from Blackadder when they're about to go over the top - 'who'd recognise a mad man around here? '

If the mad ones are those without a gun, then that says a lot about America.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,521 posts | 4533 
      Reply #2947: Nov 24, 2021 07:24:32 pm
      Disturbing stuff. Two vile poster boys of racist America. Bringing fascism back into the mainstream. If you find yourselves a supporter of them, well it's a futile and self destructive support. Because eventually, like all fascism, it will eventually find a way to make an enemy out of you. How anyone could find themselves in that side of the divide...

Wait, so the Rittenhouse kid is a racist? Where did you get that info? Biden? 😂

There’s been no evidence that I’m aware of to show prove that he’s a racist other than he’s white and owns a gun which seems to be the measuring stick these days. Guess I’m a racist too 🤷🏻‍♂️
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,344 posts | 4191 
      Reply #2948: Nov 24, 2021 07:35:13 pm
      Wait, so the Rittenhouse kid is a racist? Where did you get that info? Biden? 😂

There’s been no evidence that I’m aware of to show prove that he’s a racist other than he’s white and owns a gun which seems to be the measuring stick these days. Guess I’m a racist too 🤷🏻‍♂️

He shot 2 ‘white’ guys right..? & 1 pointed a gun towards his head.. am I right??
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,481 posts | 4852 
      Reply #2949: Nov 24, 2021 07:41:24 pm
      I dont think we can get our heads around the Gun culture it baffles us but its just a fact of life for many in the USA. The media too isnt really reliable as they seemed to have formed into two camps and there is no half way you have to be either against Racism or you are a Racist.
      It is sad there is no longer room for sensible debate or discussion and its getting worse  here as well. I watch Fox News and CNN MSNBC etc and they couldn't even agree what day it is. I saw so much sloppy reporting on Rittenhouse how he shot 3 black kids or how the origin of the protest was a black man killed by the Police when he wasnt but he did have a knife and was attempting an abduction.  I find Aljazeera can be slightly more forthright with the facts as for our own  media what can you say.

Quick Reply