Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Criminal Suspects Identified Regarding Hillsborough Disaster

Read 55100 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Criminal Suspects Identified Regarding Hillsborough Disaster
      Reply #115: Jun 26, 2019 05:57:39 pm
      the problem the prosecution has is the prejudice people have about the City ,the people and the football club. Such is their collective dislike of all that is Liverpool they cannot see the injustice that has taken place and still believe they were to blame for their own demise.
      It is utterly utterly depressing. Needless to say I have been banned form Pistonheads and I feel sad this world has so many complete tw*ts in it.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #116: Oct 07, 2019 06:36:30 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #117: Nov 02, 2019 09:33:24 am
      Duckenfield freely admits he initially lied about LFC supporters forcing the gates at Hillsborough, this is probably the foundation of the whole conspiracy around the disaster.
      Duckenfield and his fellow liars constructed a web of untruth consequently and now it has been discovered they attempt to spread the blame.
      Totally expected conduct from the instigators of the tragedy,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-50256062
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #118: Nov 18, 2019 07:43:33 pm
      Duckenfield freely admits he initially lied about LFC supporters forcing the gates at Hillsborough, this is probably the foundation of the whole conspiracy around the disaster.
      Duckenfield and his fellow liars constructed a web of untruth consequently and now it has been discovered they attempt to spread the blame.
      Totally expected conduct from the instigators of the tragedy,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-50256062

I wonder when the shitbag will admit to sending officers to collect ale cans from the side of the roads on entry to Sheffield to back up the "drunk Liverpool fans" claim.

tw*t!!

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #119: Nov 18, 2019 09:14:12 pm
      I wonder when the shitbag will admit to sending officers to collect ale cans from the side of the roads on entry to Sheffield to back up the "drunk Liverpool fans" claim.

tw*t!!

The tw*t said he was unable to attend because he was suffering from PTSD, F***ing unbelievable.
      and immoral and the tw*t deserves no sympachy..
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #120: Nov 28, 2019 03:51:02 pm
      Shock horror see the c**t got off with it again. So no one was guilty of any wrong doing, if it happened at the opera it would be a different story
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #121: Nov 28, 2019 04:27:36 pm
      sick to my stomach! F**k the establishment! the inquests in 2016 actually mean little now that the man responsible gets to enjoy the end of his life on a nice big pension unscathed ! so so unfair on the families
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #122: Nov 28, 2019 04:28:11 pm
      :( JFT96 :( YNWA
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #123: Nov 28, 2019 04:32:21 pm
      Hope the c**t burns in hell
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #124: Nov 28, 2019 04:41:38 pm
      The 30 years of concealment and obfuscation has served its purpose. Many of the original witnesses are no longer here to testify and time has to some, taken the brutal edge off events in the horror that nobody apparently was responsible for.
      The conspiracy initiated by the witch Thatcher and the establishment has run for 30 years and achieved what it set out to do - protect the true instigators of the disaster that was Hillsborough.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-merseyside-50506839
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #125: Nov 28, 2019 04:59:39 pm
      I'm not even slightly surprised this happened. Call me sceptical but keeping us quiet all this time for fear of not getting justice was a right f**king move.

This..

Nice to see you posting again mate..

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #126: Nov 28, 2019 05:32:29 pm
      The Famiies were persuaded to put their faith in our Justice system. What now ? it was clear from day one that the entire Establishment of law and order have conspired to kick this down the road in the hope it would go away. It is extremely depressing to think we live in a Country were 96 people can be unlawfully killed yet nobody is at fault or responsible how can that happen?. So here we have it 96 people died and their Total Value 30 years on is £6500 for a health and safety violation.  I will guarantee you if this was a case of a coach driver killing 96 people because of his negligence he would have been dealt with within months but the Police and the Judiciary are "untouchable" and what happens next I really don't know but I do know the Families will never ever give up.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #127: Nov 28, 2019 05:45:58 pm
      So much sympathy for the families of those who died at Hillsborough at todays outcome.

I extend that to the Liverpool family and peope of Liverpool in general..

Always in our thoughts
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #128: Nov 28, 2019 05:54:14 pm
      We should sing Justice for the 96 every second of the game until we lose our voices!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #129: Nov 28, 2019 06:01:13 pm
      From what I heard from the last few days was his defence were going down the line that he alone cannot be blamed.

Possibly true, bit to me irrelevant. He should face punishment for his role in the disaster, as should others.

Cruel on the families to keep reopening these wounds (if they ever can be healed) for a series of cover ups by every level of establishment.

The fight goes on I am sure.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #130: Nov 28, 2019 06:20:09 pm
      You have one person accidentally killed on site , site manager will be immediately arrested and carted off , hse will go through all relevant paperwork immediately, any paperwork out of place that man is instantly in the dock for corporate manslaughter , whether he’s done anything wrong or not ,
      96 innocent fans die on this cu*ts watch , and fck all done about it , if they seriously think he’s not culpable after all his lies , then who the Fck is , because someone has to be , it didn’t just happen on its own , heart 💔 goes out to all those families , YNWA ,
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #131: Nov 28, 2019 06:23:21 pm
      From what I heard from the last few days was his defence were going down the line that he alone cannot be blamed.

Possibly true, bit to me irrelevant. He should face punishment for his role in the disaster, as should others.

Cruel on the families to keep reopening these wounds (if they ever can be healed) for a series of cover ups by every level of establishment.

The fight goes on I am sure.
      If he alone can’t be blamed then all those who can should be every one who fslsified a statement anyone who re worded them I mean each and every one of them should be held to account , this can’t surely be just washed away ,
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #132: Nov 28, 2019 06:53:13 pm
      He admitted his actions directly caused 96 deaths during the inquest.

The fact others were at fault too is surely irrelevant, absolutely terrible news this
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #133: Nov 28, 2019 06:58:18 pm
      Cheers Shabs, it's a shame I've had to come back in to post about this sh*te though.

I f**king hate the Cu*ts who run this country.

Please, no matter what you believe or expect vote Labour on the 12th and get those fuckers out.

Should point out blair and straw had chances to do their bit but i get your drift
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #134: Nov 28, 2019 07:03:45 pm
      Some fu**ed up world we live in I'll tell you that much.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #135: Nov 28, 2019 07:16:29 pm
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #136: Nov 28, 2019 07:16:53 pm
      https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/28/how-david-duckenfield-trial-left-hillsborough-families-distraught-again

Reading that article, there was never a chance he was being found guilty. Judge had his mind made up from the off, absolute disgrace
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #137: Nov 28, 2019 07:56:08 pm
      Lets not pretend one Political Party is better than the other this is "THE ESTABLISHMENT" that has denied Justice and to quote an old saying "you cant beat the system" . Just watching Margret doing her best not to lash out and I wish she would a few home truths wouldn't go amiss . This Judge clearly made it impossible for the Jury to bring a Guilty verdict. So off Dukinfield goes no more trials for him and no conceivable way forward for the Families to get the Justice they have been fighting for. I wonder how much the Legal system has taken out of this over the last 30 years it will run into millions. As frustrated and angry as we are how in Gods name do the Families recover from yet another terrible body blow like this.

Quick Reply