Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Criminal Suspects Identified Regarding Hillsborough Disaster

Read 55090 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Criminal Suspects Identified Regarding Hillsborough Disaster
      Reply #138: Nov 28, 2019 08:49:32 pm
      At the new inquests, Duckenfield admitted that after exit gate C was opened and more than 2,000 people came in, his own failure to have them directed away from a tunnel, which led to the crowded central pens, caused the lethal crush. He also admitted that he had indeed lied at 3:15pm on the day, then again at a meeting of club directors at about 3:45pm, and that it had been a ā€œterrible lieā€.
      So which part of this indicates a not guilty Verdict.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #139: Nov 28, 2019 09:15:41 pm

If you travel around the UK  and live in different towns and Cities you will find there is a terrible ignorance and bias against Liverpool as a City and its people  then add football to that equation . We needed to rid ourselves of this elite establishment in 1918 after our grandfathers or great grandfathers were used as cannon fodder. the same people wield the same power today and there was no way they would allow  this Case to bring down the establishment in the form of a former Police Officer. I don't know what is left to the Families now but I know they will be at this very minute considering what they do next all we can do is offer them our unconditional support
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #140: Nov 29, 2019 12:03:47 am
      At the new inquests, Duckenfield admitted that after exit gate C was opened and more than 2,000 people came in, his own failure to have them directed away from a tunnel, which led to the crowded central pens, caused the lethal crush. He also admitted that he had indeed lied at 3:15pm on the day, then again at a meeting of club directors at about 3:45pm, and that it had been a ā€œterrible lieā€.
      So which part of this indicates a not guilty Verdict.

The part were his barrister argued that there were lots of other F**k ups, stuff out of Duckinfield's hands, not just his F**k ups that led to the deaths.

Overturning the original decision on the deaths is the closest the families, survivors and fans are ever going to get that resembles any sort of justice.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #141: Nov 29, 2019 07:19:37 am
      And so much for the British justice system. :f_steam:
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #142: Nov 29, 2019 08:43:53 am
      And so much for the British justice system. :f_steam:
      All me arse the British justice system billy,as is the establishment mate
      It is rotten & bent to the core and has been for a very very long time
      It has always looked after its own and always will do.
      Devastated to say the least. 
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #143: Nov 29, 2019 09:56:35 am
      "Imagine the uproar, the full weight of the law, if 96 coppers lay dead on the floor"

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

JUSTICE FOR STEPHEN WHITTLE
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #144: Nov 29, 2019 10:45:00 am
      from Pistonheads.
      "The incident happened in 1989, whats 2019 got to do with it?

The only people involved were fans, you have to look at them as part of the cause.

The FA Cup semi final has been played a few times, it was not new.

Letā€™s say it was Forest vs errr... Arsenal. Think the same situation would have occurred?"
      This is one of many depressing posts still peddling the lie it was the Fans fault. Ignorance is a terrible affliction and I fear the Jury probably held similar views to this.

I cant post on Pistonheads banned for defending the Families and their loved ones. I have reported umpteen posts similar to this but nothing happens . People still believe the fans were Drunk and violent how can you possible fight against such ignorance and prejudice its totally totally F***ing depressing
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #145: Nov 29, 2019 10:58:30 am
      from Pistonheads.

The only people involved were fans, you have to look at them as part of the cause.

Letā€™s say it was Forest vs errr... Arsenal. Think the same situation would have occurred?"
      This is one of many depressing posts still peddling the lie it was the Fans fault. Ignorance is a terrible affliction and I fear the Jury probably held similar views to this.

I cant post on Pistonheads banned for defending the Families and their loved ones. I have reported umpteen posts similar to this but nothing happens . People still believe the fans were Drunk and violent how can you possible fight against such ignorance and prejudice its totally totally f**king depressing

It's the state of the country we live in unfortunately. I was looking at the replies to the Twitter posts about it and it was exactly the same, uneducated idiots who haven't got a clue on the subject weighing in with their two pence. Unwilling to take into account any of the actual evidence from the inquest and basing their opinions solely on a dislike of scousers. Best just ignoring it all mate or it will drive you up the wall
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #146: Nov 29, 2019 11:44:51 am
      This.

Looking at any forum which isn't majority informed LFC fans is f**king fatal. Just dickheads taking football rivalry and using it to justify their massively misinformed opinions. You can try and change their minds but you'll literally be banging your head against a brick wall

It's depressing as F**k like and all you can really do is just ignore it. The inquests proved the innocence of the supporters beyond any doubt but it seems as though the influence of the Sun is still rife. I go on Twitter & see lads in their late teens / early twenties banging the ticketless fan drum & spewing more nonsense about Heysel. Obviously the lies of the Sun have been drilled into them by their dad as there's absolutely no reason anybody should be of the opinion that fans were responsible for Hillsborough in 2019.

The establishment must have breathed a sigh of relief that this happened at a match and not a concert or another non-partisan event, as it would have been much harder to divide the public without the football blinkers clouding their judgement
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #147: Nov 29, 2019 04:37:49 pm
      I can't begin to understand how the families,friends are feeling so much respect for them.I've always had a deep mistrust of the establishment,police etc so not really shocked, F**k them and the system they represent.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #148: Nov 29, 2019 04:55:31 pm
      All we can do is wait and whatever the Families decide give them our full support YNWA and Justice for the 96
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #149: Nov 29, 2019 05:35:55 pm
      from Pistonheads.

To any dumb F***ing tw*t that ever utters sh*te like that just simply tell them look up on you tube Spurs v Wolves Fa Cup semi 1981, same shithole ground, loads of fans being passed over the fences and sitting around the edge of the pitch because of over crowding in the Leppings Lane.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #150: Nov 29, 2019 08:22:59 pm
      from Pistonheads.

I cant post on Pistonheads banned for defending the Families and their loved ones. I have reported umpteen posts similar to this but nothing happens . People still believe the fans were Drunk and violent how can you possible fight against such ignorance and prejudice its totally totally f**king depressing
      Hope you donā€™t mind me asking but what is pistonheads? What type of forum football or what ? Bad bad dickheads whoever they are

Made the mistake of reading the comments section under sky sports post yesterday it enraged me, pure football tribalism for the most part ! Sickening, no factual arguments from their side only what they want to believe ! How horrible !
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #151: Nov 29, 2019 08:57:43 pm
      Hope you donā€™t mind me asking but what is pistonheads? What type of forum football or what ? Bad bad dickheads whoever they are

Made the mistake of reading the comments section under sky sports post yesterday it enraged me, pure football tribalism for the most part ! Sickening, no factual arguments from their side only what they want to believe ! How horrible !

More obscene than horrible.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #152: Dec 04, 2019 02:35:44 pm
      The 96 families were never going to get what they wanted, as Walton said the Establishment won't be beaten, Duckenfield wouldn't even sit in the dock because of PTSD, I mean Ffs, what about the families didnt they have more to deal with after being virtually fu**ed by Our very own Governments supposedly elected to look after you, yeah right,

It's f***in SICKENING and a absolute disgrace, I'm actually ashamed to call myself British,  if you look back in history to the atrocities associated with the the British government's, it's Shameful, it really is.

My heart goes out to all those 96 families,  they fought a brilliant battle for those they lost, I will never ever forget people like,  Margaret Aspinal,  Annie Williams,  Dr Phil Scraton, Trevor Hicks, Et Al,

Heroine & Heroes alike,

God Bless You All

JFT 96

YNWA
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #153: Dec 04, 2019 10:31:25 pm
      If you want to know the disgusting prejudice that exists around this club and the City just go on a few forums that have a thread on the Unlawful killing of 96 innocent people.
      It is totally depressing and I wonder how you can get a Jury of 12 together who simply will not look at the evidence alone. What happens now is for the Families but once again tonight we showed we are always by their sides
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #154: Dec 05, 2019 02:13:15 pm
      https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=205&t=1590670&i=2320
      I have been banned again for asking the MODS to do their Job. I have sent the link to the Families support group to see if they can do anything. I think some of the posts could be classed as hate crimes.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #155: Dec 06, 2019 10:23:43 am
      https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=205&t=1590670&i=2320
      I have been banned again for asking the MODS to do their Job. I have sent the link to the Families support group to see if they can do anything. I think some of the posts could be classed as hate crimes.

Some F***ing whoppers on that site/sh*te.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #156: Dec 06, 2019 10:33:32 am
      Some f**king whoppers on that site/sh*te.

its utterly depressing to think people like that actually breath the same air as everyone else. Cargurus own the site and the owner lives in Boston I have sent him some details and John Henry hoping he will know the guy and get it taken down. I was banned again yesterday for pointing out posts that were clearly against forum rules. It also shows the ignorance of people which is what the families have had to try and overcome for 30 years.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #157: Dec 06, 2019 01:26:57 pm
      its utterly depressing to think people like that actually breath the same air as everyone else. Cargurus own the site and the owner lives in Boston I have sent him some details and John Henry hoping he will know the guy and get it taken down. I was banned again yesterday for pointing out posts that were clearly against forum rules. It also shows the ignorance of people which is what the families have had to try and overcome for 30 years.

The ghouls on that site who attempt to present allegations that were dismissed consistently in a court of law are idiots with an agenda - or more likely Chelsea season ticket morons..

Quick Reply