Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Desperate for tickets for Father and Handicapped sons 18th (December)

Read 814 times
      ferrotty
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Desperate for tickets for Father and Handicapped sons 18th (December)
      Nov 08, 2007 12:27:49 pm
      Does anyone have spare tickets or want to sell tickets for any of Liverpools home games in December before the 20th,its for a relative in Ireland and his handicapped son who is 18 in December and he wants to take the avid Liverpool fan to a home game as a present,its too late to get a fan card and apply.

Just looked at the fixtures and looks like only 2 games available Bolton and Man U,probably got no chance for Man U so if any Bolton tickets wpould be extremely grateful.
      DontBuyTheSun
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts | -2 
      Re: Desperate for tickets for Father and Handicapped sons 18th (December)
      Reply #1: Nov 09, 2007 08:28:08 am
      Mate you don't need a fancard to buy tickets for the bolton game it goes on general sale next week it will be tough but get on the phones at 8.30 the morning of the sales 0044 844 844 0844 and batter the redial button not being rude mate but you will struggle getting tickets off the internet if you are unknown we tend to have problems with touts etc.. not saying you are one but you can understand if you are unknown it will make it hard for people to trust, and you are right about the Mancs it will be very unlikely you get ticket for this game hope you are successfull

you will get more info about ticket sales at www.liverpoolfc.tv
      ferrotty
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 09, 2007 12:05:29 pm
      I thought it took 4 weeks to get a fancard,ok will give it a try,yes I know what you mean about touts I was worried about that I use to go to all the games in the 70s(home and away) until I started playing of a saturday instead of sunday and 1 game that sticks out in my mind was playing AJAX at home,I got dragged out the crowd with all the crushing as I ended up in front of a barrier getting the life squeezed out of me because the kop was pushing forward to see the game and because of all the mist or vapour coming off the crowd they could not see it,one of the last games I went to was the 5-0 thrashing of Arsenal when Beadsley played and for one thing and another drifted away from going the match,did see one more match after they turned Anfield to all seating with my brother.

Anyway I am going to  complete my profile hoping someone will remember me that I use to go the match with(thats if they are allowed to see it).

Chris Roberts (west derby)
      ferrotty
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 09, 2007 12:21:04 pm
      Ok just ordered application form for fancard.

Quick Reply