Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Rhian Brewster (Liverpool -> Sheffield United)

Read 85008 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Rhian Brewster Player Thread
      Reply #115: Mar 29, 2019 08:26:33 pm
      Cant wait to see this lad but lets give him time
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #116: Mar 29, 2019 08:40:23 pm
      Not having it that he’s 18, looks more like 8! I’ve had sandwiches laying around that look older than him.

Serious note though, what a boost that will have been for him, brilliant return to action.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #117: Mar 29, 2019 08:40:37 pm
      Nice goal but f**k me twitter people saying put him on the bench instead of Origi or Sturridge,good grief! :roll:

Won't see him with the first team until pre season
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #118: Mar 29, 2019 08:52:03 pm
      Won't see him with the first team until pre season

I wouldn’t be shocked to see him maybe make the bench in the last game or two but I’d be incredibly surprised if he actually got on the pitch....unless he’s going to do a Macheda, come out of nowhere and score some vital goals that essentially win us the league.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #119: May 07, 2019 02:44:42 pm
      Klopp says he plays tonight. Guaranteed.

Imagine making your debut in a Champions League semifinal vs. Barcelona, at Anfield!

Best wishes to the kid. Hopefully he's too naive to know how amazing it is.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #120: May 07, 2019 03:26:13 pm
      Klopp says he plays tonight. Guaranteed.

Imagine making your debut in a Champions League semifinal vs. Barcelona, at Anfield!

Best wishes to the kid. Hopefully he's too naive to know how amazing it is.

Some great careers start with an almighty bang ;)
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #121: May 07, 2019 03:54:03 pm
      Good luck to the kid, we are going to need him next year me thinks.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #122: Jun 20, 2019 04:24:26 am
      I am excited to see this kid be integrated into the squad next season. Not gonna lie, I only saw the guy on youtube, but he feels like a good talent and the fact that Klopp decided to keep him around says a lot.

He's going to be training and playing alongside the joint PL top scorers and Bobby. He's surely going to be learning massively from these guys!

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #123: Jun 29, 2019 10:06:01 am
      AS long as he has been watching ,listening and learning his ability is already without question brilliant but in Jurgens teams hard work and working for the team comes first. Just watch this lad as the season goes on if he gets some time playing I reckon its all down to him and how much he wants it
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #124: Jul 01, 2019 05:31:33 pm
      If he puts his head down and show a good attitude, he can battle with the Mighty Origi :D (How three goals change everything :) ) for a place on the bench.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #125: Jul 12, 2019 10:25:56 am
      Well first view last night 45 mins two goals that's young Brewster and Jürgen just loves him.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #126: Jul 12, 2019 02:31:17 pm
      Well first view last night 45 mins two goals that's young Brewster and Jürgen just loves him.

I'll withhold judgement until I see him against quality opposition/defence but he definitely has a lot of potential, the question is can we rely on him yet?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #127: Jul 12, 2019 03:23:00 pm
      If he puts his head down and show a good attitude, he can battle with the Mighty Origi :D (How three goals change everything :) ) for a place on the bench.

That header was a cracker, great adjustment.
      Really good anticipation for his second.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #128: Jul 12, 2019 04:30:57 pm
      Well done Rhian, MOTM of the 1st half (Milner was good too).
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #129: Jul 13, 2019 06:22:13 pm
      I just love his attitude he isn't going to be satisfied with a place on the bench and he has filled out a lot since his injury. He has that extra little edge that will get him to the top.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #130: Jul 14, 2019 08:20:10 pm
      This kid is definitely easing some anxieties of supporters on here. This kid is going to be the real deal. Trust in Klopp
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #131: Jul 15, 2019 08:38:44 am
      It would be so good for another young academy player to get his chance and have a meteoric rise for our squad.

Certainly looks like he has the tools for him to have a good go. Good luck Rhian!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #132: Jul 15, 2019 08:53:15 am
      It would be so good for another young academy player to get his chance and have a meteoric rise for our squad.

Certainly looks like he has the tools for him to have a good go. Good luck Rhian!

just listen to how Jürgen talks about him he is so excited to get this kid into the team. He isn't going to score 30 plus goals and play 50 games but he will get some good opportunities this season and as the old saying goes "if your good enough your old enough"
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #133: Jul 15, 2019 08:59:11 am
      just listen to how Jürgen talks about him he is so excited to get this kid into the team. He isn't going to score 30 plus goals and play 50 games but he will get some good opportunities this season and as the old saying goes "if your good enough your old enough"

Very true and let's hope he continues to impress and improve when he get's his opportunities. I think most of us agree that we have high hopes for this kid and if Jürgen does then that is all we need to know.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #134: Jul 15, 2019 09:24:23 am
      Very true and let's hope he continues to impress and improve when he get's his opportunities. I think most of us agree that we have high hopes for this kid and if Jürgen does then that is all we need to know.

what I find amusing and also refreshing is he has even higher hopes for himself and its great to see a young kid so confident in himself.
      He also has the best manager he could wish for who will guide him and help him become the best player he can be.
      Munch101
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 495 posts | 80 
      Reply #135: Jul 15, 2019 12:21:25 pm
      Yeah I've been impressed with him scoring 3 goals in 90 minutes of football but I think I've been more impressed with his link up play. He's shown some good little flicks and touches which are good because against tougher opponents he may not get the chances he's had to score but he'll still get the chances to show his link up play!

Bright future for him and us!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #136: Jul 15, 2019 02:26:12 pm

Wouldn't dismiss those numbers outright......kid has something extra.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #137: Jul 28, 2019 02:41:34 pm
      Just love this lad already. Watched him on the "Hip Hop Challenge " with Ox on his team against Joe and Virgil . Ox killed it and won but he was quick to point out it was team win. He is so f***in cocky but what was interesting is their is clearly a lot of respect for the lad even from the likes of Joe and Virgil they know he is going to be incredible

Quick Reply